Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Standard Chartered - 279326 - Teller Abw Invitation To Complete Online Talent As - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered - 279326 - Teller Abw Invitation To Complete Online Talent As (1432 Views)

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / Standard Chartered - 279326 - Teller Abw Invitation To Complete Online Talent As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered - 279326 - Teller Abw Invitation To Complete Online Talent As by ibdehon: 12:00pm On May 14, 2011
HI GUYS , I GOT THIS INVITATION TO DO THIS ONLINE TEST WITH THESE GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT QUESTIONS I SHOULD BE EXPECTING?
THANKS FOR UR HELP

Thank you for your recent application to Standard Chartered for the position of Teller ABW. In order to complete this application you have been invited to undertake an online talent assessment. This assessment helps us understand your talents in relation to the needs of the role. If you have already completed the online talent assessment as part of your application process then please ignore this email.

Please complete the assessment honestly. There are no right or wrong answers in this assessment. Try not to think about the answers too much as your initial thought is usually the one that describes you best. This is very important. Our aim is to get people into roles where they have natural talents that can be developed into strengths. Please take careful note of the instructions below before you proceed to complete the assessment.

Instructions

1. To complete the assessment please click on the following link
https://gx.gallup.com/scbservicesriindex.gx?B2BLOCATION=&ACCESS_CODE=F3H4K6M3J5

2. Complete the online talent assessment; this will take approximately 30 - 40 minutes

We would like to thank you for your interest in applying to Standard Chartered. We recommend that you revisit our Careers website on a regular basis to search and apply for specific job roles as new vacancies arise www.standardchartered.com/careers

Kind Regards,

Resourcing Team
Standard Chartered

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Recruitment / Customer Relation Officer Needed Urgently / Who Got This With Me;i Don't Understand Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.