Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,890 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims (42091 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by DriveByKiller: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is mad! Even CNN, BBC edit their stories before publishing it...but Sowore hatred for Muslims becloud every sense of judgement and responsibility in him.

Useless weed-smoking- fraudster.
he should edit the words that came out of someone?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by favor914: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is mad! Even CNN, BBC edit their stories before publishing it...but Sowore hatred for Muslims becloud every sense of judgement and responsibility in him.

Useless weed-smoking- fraudster.
Please leave the herb out of the matter.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by CodingBlood: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Why are Nigerian Muslims so bereft of tolerance. Why are they so filled with desire to kill Christians and Southerners.

So all Nigerian Muslims have the desire to kill Christians and are bereft of intolerance?
Sometimes you've got to think well before typing. You've just made a stereotypic comment.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by fredoooooo: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sir liar reporter and Herdsmedia ... useless people they're all January market newspaper .. non of dem dey verify anymore ..
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
cocolacec:

Jesus is a prophet in Islam.

Mohammed is none existent in Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Yoighaman(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
UselessBuhari:

We don't have Igbo muslims please

I know Igbo muslims. I wasn't told.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Innobee99(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hypocrites of a religion
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Successlane: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Same way Mohammed is being protected on Nairaland but Jesus is being ridiculed.

Okay.
Definitely NOT by Muslims!!!!!

Muslims hold Jesus in high esteem.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Successlane: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
YungMillionaire:
What is so special about Mohammed that Muslims are crying all over the place?

Didn't Mohammed marry like a 9 year old girl? Is that the kind of human being that we should be emulating in the 21st century?

Nonsense.
That is as far as your tiny brain can comprehend.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Iliya1520: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Muric is mad
CAN what?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by benydy(f): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Islam allow God fight for him self
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Femeto: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
These comparisons no be big deal.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by 040drogba: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
If u compare sunday igboho with prophet that mean u disrespect jesus, because he is a prophet too unless if u don't know.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by benydy(f): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Please let's allow our God to fight for themselves .
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by YungMillionaire: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Muhammad never claimed to resurrect or have the power to do so. He confessed he was going to die like a chicken and he ended up doing so with his body eaten up by maggots.Jesus on the other hand said he will resurrect and that he has the power to do so. He did and he ascended into heaven.Hope you see the difference

There is no evidence Jesus ressurrected. In fact, there is no evidence that the Jesus described in the new testament was a real person.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by festacman(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
NoSentiment:

Dont deceive yourself, it is because xtians have no values! What values do you stand for? Xtians world wide accept LGBTQ as priests, you appoint women as priests in clear contradictions to your Bible. Tell me one value that xtians stand for or are known for whether here in Nigeria or abroad? Nothing. Your women dress like ashawos, your pastors ride multi billion naira private jets when their sheeps go to church on empty stomachs. Is this what christ stood for? There is nothing like a xtian in these days. I as a Muslim, I am more xtian than you. I pray like jesus did in Mathew 26V39. I say "Peace be upon you" when I meet people like Jesus did in John 20v21. I pray to Allah or Elah like Jesus did on the cross saying "elah Elah Lama sabacathani". When you are about to die, you will see how badly you were deceived by the 1+1+1=1 religion of irrationality, dude.

Christians don't hatefully throw bombs at fellow human beings because they share different belief, they don't kidnap women and turn them to sex slaves, they don't treat women as semi-human beings, they don't believe that paradise is about sex but about pure worship of God in company of angels, etc.

Look I don't usually do this but since threw a challenge, I gladly accepted. However, I can't go beyond this reply. Serve your Allah but love your neighbours and pay zakat, obey the law and pay tax.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Omoluabi16(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
sageswaggz:
Many of you have misinterpreted peace with quietness.

Many of you have misconstrued accepting insults as being tolerant.

Many of you think ignoring everything is being tolerant.

But Quietness is not always peace, sometimes it's accepting being oppressed or abused.

Accepting insults no matter it's gravity sometimes is foolish and cowardly, you can insult me and I'll be angry, but there's a limit everyone can take and for Muslims, if you insult Allah and his rosul(pbuh), you have crossed the line.

Will you ignore and assume it doesn't concern you if you see a man Chopin your mother up into pieces with an axe and call it being peaceful and tolerant? We are Muslim and not fools, there are things we don't accept and one of them is Insulting Allah and his Rosul(pbuh) just as you wouldn't sit by and watch your mother being chopped into pieces, it wouldn't be called being peaceful but rather being a piece of shit or being 'peak-fool'.

Do you think you were sent into this world to come and do as it pleases you? Allah created the world and he has set guidelines and what should be done if it is trespassed.

Do you think you were sent to this world to come and flex or to come and worship?

If you think it's to come and do as it pleases you, then you don't know your purpose of creation and I'd urge you to go and learn more.
looooooooool. ghenghen ghen.........
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by perdollar(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
madridguy:
Go and sin no more. Our beloved prophet PBUH his the most tolerant human being ever.

O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the family of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.
and ur allah is d most merciful. Continue to be hardliner.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by LivingTribunal: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
But Muhammad was a pedophile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by perdollar(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
cocolacec:

and who is Mohd to Christian's? The Holy ghost ba? Idiot
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by gawu1: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
madridguy:
Go and sin no more. Our beloved prophet PBUH his the most tolerant human being ever.

O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the family of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.
Ameen.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Fatah1212: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
The end of Sowore is near, no one go Scott free in the history of blasphemy against our beloved prophet, Allah himself will fight back even if Muslims did not. Reflect on what happened to France president recently when an ordinary person slapped him publically after his blasphemy and that wasn't the end.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Hangmnk:
Insulting ISLAM or Prophet Muhammad: How Muslims Should Respond
10177 viewsDownload HI / LO / MP3
Praise be to Allaah.
Defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is a kind of kufr. If that is done by a Muslim then it is apostasy on his part, and the authorities have to defend the cause of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by executing the one who defamed him. If the one who defamed him repents openly and is sincere, that will benefit him before Allaah, although his repentance does not waive the punishment for defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), which is execution.

If the person who defames him is a non-Muslim living under a treaty with the Muslim state, then this is a violation of the treaty and he must be executed, but that should be left to the authorities. If a Muslim hears a Christian or anyone else defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) he has to denounce him in strong terms. It is permissible to insult that person because he is the one who started it. How can we not stand up the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? It is also obligatory to report him to the authorities who can carry out the punishment on him. If there is no one who can carry out the hadd punishment of Allaah and stand up for the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) then the Muslim has to do whatever he can, so long as that will not lead to further mischief and harm against other people. But if a Muslim hears a kaafir defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he keeps quiet and does not respond for fear that this person may then defame him even more, this is mistaken thinking. With regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allaah, lest they insult Allaah wrongfully without knowledge”

[al-An’aam 6:108],

this does not apply in cases where they defame Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first. Rather what is meant is that it is forbidden to insult the gods of the mushrikeen first, lest they insult Allaah out of ignorance and enmity on their part. But if they insult Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first, then we must respond and punish them so as deter them from their kufr and enmity. If we leave the kuffaar and atheists to say whatever they want without denouncing it or punishing them, great mischief will result, which is something that these kuffaar love. No attention should be paid to the one who says that insulting or responding to insults will make him more stubborn. The Muslim has to have a sense of protective jealousy and get angry for the sake of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever hears the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being insulted and does not feel any protective jealousy or get angry is not a true believer – we seek refuge with Allaah from humility, kufr and obeying the Shaytaan.

And Allaah knows best.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak, Majallat al-Da’wah, Muharram, issue no. 1933.

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:58 — 19.2MB)

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS[/s]

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Fatah1212:
The end of Sowore is near, no one go Scott free in the history of blasphemy against our beloved prophet, Allah himself will fight back even if Muslims did not. Reflect on what happened to France president recently when an ordinary person slapped him publically after his blasphemy and that wasn't the end.
[/s]
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
040drogba:
If u compare sunday igboho with prophet that mean u disrespect jesus, because he is a prophet too unless if u don't know.

All these fake prophets can go to hell
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Coded78: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
festacman:
So, Sowore dey fear like this. The first time I see Sowore frightened and humble.

Muslims no dey play with blasphemy whether real or misinterpreted. They would just kidnap Sowore in Abuja and behead him.

I would have written that Christians need to also step up big-time on blasphemy but my hands are tied remembering that Jesus Christ himself prayed for those who crucified him even while in agony on the cross. He even taught his followers to turn the left cheek if someone slaps them on the right cheek. Tough being a true practical Christian. Thank you Jesus for GRACE.

Yes ooooo
Jesus will fight for himself.
And he will never lose
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Grace001:
I hope they accept your apology or else safeguard your head on your neck while walking the street of abuja. These guys like fighting for Muhammad since his death.

But MURIC compared Buhari with Jesus nothing happen.

I don’t think afenifere apologized just Sahara. If Christian felt gravely offended they could go same to sahara bt don’t think muric will apologize tho.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by FarukuWadata12(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
We don't want your apology, we will reduce the followers of all your pages on social media
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Frelex: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2021
cocolacec:

if Jesus was a prophet, then is Mohammad A god?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by gawu1: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2021
festacman:
So, Sowore dey fear like this. The first time I see Sowore frightened and humble.

Muslims no dey play with blasphemy whether real or misinterpreted. They would just kidnap Sowore in Abuja and behead him.

I would have written that Christians need to also step up big-time on blasphemy but my hands are tied remembering that Jesus Christ himself prayed for those who crucified him even while in agony on the cross. He even taught his followers to turn the left cheek if someone slaps them on the right cheek. Tough being a true practical Christian. Thank you Jesus for GRACE.
Where they are overpowered, the cowards would say their god prohibits fighting, even though all the fights in the world today start from them.
May be these are not bible verses:

Zechariah 10:5
Together they will be like warriors in battle trampling their enemy into the mud of the streets. They will fight because the LORD is with them, and they will put the enemy horsemen to shame
Joel 3:9
Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.
Jeremiah 51:20
“You are my war club, my weapon for battle— with you I shatter nations, with you I destroy kingdoms,
Isaiah 19:2
“I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian— brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom.

Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.