Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims (42094 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Mamijoh(f): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
AJSfan:
When will they apologies to Christians?
I wonder ooh
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin grin

When Buhari was compared to Jesus, I guess folks from the other side of the divide look the other way and littered Nairaland with their balderdashery, now roles were reversed and we see some of our crescent brothers forming vibes and inshallah....

Nigerians and hypocrisy is like a match made in heaven..
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is mad! Even CNN, BBC edit their stories before publishing it...but Sowore hatred for Muslims becloud every sense of judgement and responsibility in him.

Useless weed-smoking- fraudster.

But what has all these that u typed got to do with d story?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by UncommonLogic: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Muric is mad

Must be one of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed Xtian IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by UncommonLogic: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sowore, the sorry sore loser has completely lost his fvcking mind.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Zionmdde: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
AJSfan:
is Muric not a Muslim group? What are you saying?
Ogbeni sharrap there
Go to Instagram where this news was posted and see ur fellow terrorists insulting Jesus. Don't come here and start those ur rubbish taqqiyya
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NoSentiment: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Muric is mad

Your papa and madam are mad.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by blaise26abj(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
T

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by dmbb: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
What Christians miss is that Jesus is a prophet in Islam, they are free to call him God but he is our prophet. That's why you will never see true Muslim insulting Jesus. He is a man and servant of God as it is supported by Bible
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NoSentiment: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
AJSfan:

Who takes those who dont take themselves and their religion seriously? Una dey talk say una be xtians, yet apart from going to church on Sundays and sheepishly allowing gods of men to rob you of your hard earned income, what remains of xtianity.? What values do you stand for?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NoSentiment: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Grace001:
I hope they accept your apology or else safeguard your head on your neck while walking the street of abuja. These guys like fighting for Muhammad since his death.

But MURIC compared Buhari with Jesus nothing happen.

Nothing happens because xtians have not values! Tell me what values do Nigerian xtians stand for?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Topzee109: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Same way Mohammed is being protected on Nairaland but Jesus is being ridiculed.

Okay.
You Christians will all die of Hypocrisy, how is Jesus being ridiculed

From the few comments above and all the insults on Islam above, all you can say is Mohammed is protected and Jesus is ridiculed

That's why Islam will always be bigger than your religion

Come to islamic thread on Friday and see the abuses, insults and discrimination on Islam by Christians even with all the preventive measures made by Nairaland to prevent all these, while their threads on Sundays are always organized and on point

GOD punish all Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
madridguy:
Go and sin no more. Our beloved prophet PBUH his the most tolerant human being ever.

O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the family of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

So tolerant he wouldn't stop killing and fighting wars
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by UselessBuhari: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why were my comments deleted?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NoSentiment: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
festacman:
So, Sowore dey fear like this. The first time I see Sowore frightened and humble.

Muslims no dey play with blasphemy whether real or misinterpreted. They would just kidnap Sowore in Abuja and behead him.

I would have written that Christians need to also step up big-time on blasphemy but my hands are tied remembering that Jesus Christ himself prayed for those who crucified him even while in agony on the cross. He even taught his followers to turn the left cheek if someone slaps them on the right cheek. Tough being a true practical Christian. Thank you Jesus for GRACE.

Dont deceive yourself, it is because xtians have no values! What values do you stand for? Xtians world wide accept LGBTQ as priests, you appoint women as priests in clear contradictions to your Bible. Tell me one value that xtians stand for or are known for whether here in Nigeria or abroad? Nothing. Your women dress like ashawos, your pastors ride multi billion naira private jets when their sheeps go to church on empty stomachs. Is this what christ stood for? There is nothing like a xtian in these days. I as a Muslim, I am more xtian than you. I pray like jesus did in Mathew 26V39. I say "Peace be upon you" when I meet people like Jesus did in John 20v21. I pray to Allah or Elah like Jesus did on the cross saying "elah Elah Lama sabacathani". When you are about to die, you will see how badly you were deceived by the 1+1+1=1 religion of irrationality, dude.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by UselessBuhari: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yoighaman:

You forget that even if the country is divided, we have Yoruba Christians/muslims, Igbo Christians/Muslims, Hausa Christians/Muslims etc.
We don't have Igbo muslims please

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by alimohammedibn(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Go and sin no more. Our beloved prophet PBUH his the most tolerant human being ever.

O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the family of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

Amin Amin Amin
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Jesus did not resurrect from the dead either. Its all lies.

Muhammad never claimed to resurrect or have the power to do so. He confessed he was going to die like a chicken and he ended up doing so with his body eaten up by maggots.

Jesus on the other hand said he will resurrect and that he has the power to do so. He did and he ascended into heaven.

Hope you see the difference
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NoSentiment: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Be careful? You think you are anonymous,right? Mind ur tongue!
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by ultimateGreen: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Insulting ISLAM or Prophet Muhammad: How Muslims Should Respond
10177 viewsDownload HI / LO / MP3
Praise be to Allaah.
Defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is a kind of kufr. If that is done by a Muslim then it is apostasy on his part, and the authorities have to defend the cause of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by executing the one who defamed him. If the one who defamed him repents openly and is sincere, that will benefit him before Allaah, although his repentance does not waive the punishment for defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), which is execution.

If the person who defames him is a non-Muslim living under a treaty with the Muslim state, then this is a violation of the treaty and he must be executed, but that should be left to the authorities. If a Muslim hears a Christian or anyone else defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) he has to denounce him in strong terms. It is permissible to insult that person because he is the one who started it. How can we not stand up the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? It is also obligatory to report him to the authorities who can carry out the punishment on him. If there is no one who can carry out the hadd punishment of Allaah and stand up for the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) then the Muslim has to do whatever he can, so long as that will not lead to further mischief and harm against other people. But if a Muslim hears a kaafir defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he keeps quiet and does not respond for fear that this person may then defame him even more, this is mistaken thinking. With regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allaah, lest they insult Allaah wrongfully without knowledge”

[al-An’aam 6:108],

this does not apply in cases where they defame Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first. Rather what is meant is that it is forbidden to insult the gods of the mushrikeen first, lest they insult Allaah out of ignorance and enmity on their part. But if they insult Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first, then we must respond and punish them so as deter them from their kufr and enmity. If we leave the kuffaar and atheists to say whatever they want without denouncing it or punishing them, great mischief will result, which is something that these kuffaar love. No attention should be paid to the one who says that insulting or responding to insults will make him more stubborn. The Muslim has to have a sense of protective jealousy and get angry for the sake of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever hears the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being insulted and does not feel any protective jealousy or get angry is not a true believer – we seek refuge with Allaah from humility, kufr and obeying the Shaytaan.

And Allaah knows best.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak, Majallat al-Da’wah, Muharram, issue no. 1933.

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:58 — 19.2MB)

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS

With all this you wrote, do you still think your Allah is godly? If all this writeup of yours is from your Allah and Islam, then it is better to serve Satan than this your Allah for it shows that your Allah don't have tolerance at all. All this while we have been cursing, insulting/abusing and hating Satan, he never strike or incite people to kill you, and your people go to Mecca every year to stone Satan, he never throw a little small stone back at them. Can your Allah tolerate half of this?

My God says through his only begotten son, Jesus Christ in Matthew 5 vs 45-48
43. *You have heard that it was said, 'Love your friends, hate your enemies.' 44. But now I tell you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45. so that you may become the children of your Father in heaven. For he makes his sun to shine on bad and good people alike, and gives rain to those who do good and to those who do evil. 46. Why should God reward you if you love only the people who love you? Even the tax collectors do that! 47. And if you speak only to your friends, have you done anything out of the ordinary? Even the pagans do that! 48. You must be perfect---just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

And Matthew 5 vs 11-12
11. *Happy are you when people insult you and persecute you and tell all kinds of evil lies against you because you are my followers.
12. Be happy and glad, for a great reward is kept for you in heaven. This is how the prophets who lived before you were persecuted.

Now I see that Christian and Muslim are not serving the same God!!!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NoSentiment: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Same way Mohammed is being protected on Nairaland but Jesus is being ridiculed.

Okay.

Who do you blame?

It is because xtians stand for nothing and hence fall for every thing.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by 1Dray(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
madridguy:

Story to the God's
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by sageswaggz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Many of you have misinterpreted peace with quietness.

Many of you have misconstrued accepting insults as being tolerant.

Many of you think ignoring everything is being tolerant.

But Quietness is not always peace, sometimes it's accepting being oppressed or abused.

Accepting insults no matter it's gravity sometimes is foolish and cowardly, you can insult me and I'll be angry, but there's a limit everyone can take and for Muslims, if you insult Allah and his rosul(pbuh), you have crossed the line.

Will you ignore and assume it doesn't concern you if you see a man Chopin your mother up into pieces with an axe and call it being peaceful and tolerant? We are Muslim and not fools, there are things we don't accept and one of them is Insulting Allah and his Rosul(pbuh) just as you wouldn't sit by and watch your mother being chopped into pieces, it wouldn't be called being peaceful but rather being a piece of shit or being 'peak-fool'.

Do you think you were sent into this world to come and do as it pleases you? Allah created the world and he has set guidelines and what should be done if it is trespassed.

Do you think you were sent to this world to come and flex or to come and worship?

If you think it's to come and do as it pleases you, then you don't know your purpose of creation and I'd urge you to go and learn more.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by NoSentiment: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
You wont get it because you never read a the book "Muhammd, his life based on the earliest sources".
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by UselessBuhari: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
NoSentiment:
Be careful? You think you are anonymous,right? Mind ur tongue!
God punish you and your useless paedophile japa Prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nwoge1: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
When dullard buhari was compared to Jesus, muric was dumb
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by DoggoneDogg: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Topzee109:

You Christians will all die of Hypocrisy, how is Jesus being ridiculed

From the few comments above and all the insults on Islam above, all you can say is Mohammed is protected and Jesus is ridiculed

That's why Islam will always be bigger than your religion

Come to islamic thread on Friday and see the abuses, insults and discrimination on Islam by Christians even with all the preventive measures made by Nairaland to prevent all these, while their threads on Sundays are always organized and on point

GOD punish all Hypocrites
[/s]

Islam is not a true religion. Mohammed was recorded in the Koran touching a 9 year old girl. Mohammed murdered several people in the Koran too. I don't know what is to be emulated in such.

Any criminal can kill & molest little girls.

Its in the Koran, not a conspiracy theory. If you argue further, I will quote that passage here.

So please shift with your mark of the beast forehead abeg.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nauttyprof(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is mad! Even CNN, BBC edit their stories before publishing it...but Sowore hatred for Muslims becloud every sense of judgement and responsibility in him.

Useless weed-smoking- fraudster.

How is Sowore mad when the statement didn't come from him? Sahara reporters only gave a report.

When MURIC said nonsense against the other faith, where were you?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by UnabashedIPOB: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sowore is a better man than I am because I would have NEVER apologized under the circumstance because there was NOTHING here to apologize for. The same people that are up in arms for the so called blasphemy of their Mohammed, would INSULT and DENIGRATE other people's religion and yet would NEVER apologize.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Chisaedhor: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
madridguy:

You all are terrorists grin
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Lymasaba(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
AJSfan:
The Christian didn’t complain, and mind you the Muslims see Jesus as their own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy / Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.