Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims (42088 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2021
unbitchable:
Afenifere made the statement not SR, if they had any gut.
Any religion that uses threats as a weapon lacks credibility.

You presumed an average Muslim has enough braincells to differentiate? Have you forgotten how Christians were killed in Nigeria because some Danish cartoonist (who could as well have been an atheist) drew a picture of their Mohammed? Why anyone in his/her right senses would be a Muslim is really baffling.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Same way Mohammed is being protected on Nairaland but Jesus is being ridiculed.

Okay.

You should know atheists and Muslims are working for the same master.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2021
cocolacec:

Jesus is a prophet in Islam.

No. The guy was talking about the real Jesus, not whatever contraption you guys have in that photocopied and adulterated book of yours.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Anaerobi(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Same way Mohammed is being protected on Nairaland but Jesus is being ridiculed.

Okay.

Don't mind the Sen*ele*s , f@@lish and Id@itc nairaland rules.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Zamboroto: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2021
twilliamx:
I think igboho is....
no you don't. You don't think because you need a brain to do that.
Non-Muslims need to understand that love for the noble prophet (peace be upon him) is an integral part of the Muslim faith. We love him more than ourselves, our parents or children. What is so hard in respecting our faith? You will never see or hear of a Muslim defaming Jesus (peace be upon him).
May Allah continue to increase us in faith and increase our love for His beloved prophet and messenger (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam)
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Gerrard59(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2021
LegalWolf:
Idiots like Gerrard59 would have taken Sahara reporters to the bank. If they hadn’t retracted, anything they say would appear true to him. Fuckt*rd!

Murderer! Vampire!

How many Christians threatened SR when MUMUric compared Buhari to Jesus?

Adherent of a paedophile powered religion!
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by yemmywesey(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Sahara reporters you don't need to be sorry.
Muslims use Jesus names anyhow dey like.
But if you just mention Muhammad especially by a christian and they go hay wire.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2021
I have been talking about Saharareporters and their apt for twisting people's statements to fit their narrative. Some people will say I hate Sowore but what he is doing is not journalism.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Giwat(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2021
madridguy:
Go and sin no more. Our beloved prophet PBUH his the most tolerant human being ever.

O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the family of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.
Amin
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by timagentms: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2021
When your Shehu who committed the worst genocide in African history on the Hausa people had to flee from Gobir to the grasslands of Gudu to escape from Yumfa. It was compared to the Prophet.
Sunday Ighoho is a prophet.... so is Namdi Kanu.... they were both sent by God to lead a movement for the preservation of their people from hot head alien barbarians from Futa Jalon desperate to take our lands since the 1800's.... As such, they can be compared to any other leader who played a similar role in the preservation of his race.
Anyone's attempt to incite emotions among Yoruba Muslims will fail. They know you will not separate them from the christains when you finally come for all of us... just as you did to Solagberu of Oke Suna, MKO Abiola and the Hausa Muslims like Ab al Salam and Dan Buya
The Hausa people you have turned to slaves in their ancestral homes are muslims.... we are wiser than our ancestors and you can never use religion to divide and conquer us like you did to them. Pack your load and go. The Southern are wiser now. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by chakula: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Education without comprehension is useless.
Sir long time hope things are okey. May He the Exalted guide and protect us from going to astry amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by true2god: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Racoon:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/islamic-group-muric-compares-buhari-jesus-says-june-12-protesters-ungrateful-after-being

MURIC terrorist can compare the president on seat to Jesus Christ but Igboho can't be compared to Mohammed.Continue your idiocy.
Sunday Igboho never committed any crime.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by DSC7: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Jesus did not resurrect from the dead either. Its all lies.

For you to have admitted that Mohammed did not resurrect shows that Redemption is not longer far from you.....

May God save ur soul bro......
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2021
chakula:
Sir long time hope things are okey. May He the Exalted guide and protect us from going to astry amen.

Ameen ya rabi my good brother. We are doing fine, alhamdulilah. Hope you are doing great.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by twilliamx(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Zamboroto:
no you don't. You don't think because you need a brain to do that.
Non-Muslims need to understand that love for the noble prophet (peace be upon him) is an integral part of the Muslim faith. We love him more than ourselves, our parents or children. What is so hard in respecting our faith? You will never see or hear of a Muslim defaming Jesus (peace be upon him).
May Allah continue to increase us in faith and increase our love for His beloved prophet and messenger (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam)

Keep putting your faith in some dead arab, keep killing your brethren because of some dead arab, 70% of evil perpetrated in this country from herdsmen to bandits to terrorist are followers of this dead arab. It speaks a whole lot about his purpose and your brain. Unchain your mind and think free.

Even your Koran tells you that it's Jesus that is coming to save you on the last day and not the paedophilia incestuous murderer. Let that sink in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by cocolacec(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Frelex:
if Jesus was a prophet, then is Mohammad A god?
mohammed is a prophet.He is more revered than Jesus in Islam.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by asamaigho(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is mad! Even CNN, BBC edit their stories before publishing it...but Sowore hatred for Muslims becloud every sense of judgement and responsibility in him.

Useless weed-smoking- fraudster.
But also used Our Lord Jesus and Moses yet he only apologised to Muslims....
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Yoighaman(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
UselessBuhari:

You know nothing

OK Sir/Ma.

Thank you.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Ephemmm: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
Hangmnk:
Insulting ISLAM or Prophet Muhammad: How Muslims Should Respond
10177 viewsDownload HI / LO / MP3
Praise be to Allaah.
Defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is a kind of kufr. If that is done by a Muslim then it is apostasy on his part, and the authorities have to defend the cause of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by executing the one who defamed him. If the one who defamed him repents openly and is sincere, that will benefit him before Allaah, although his repentance does not waive the punishment for defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), which is execution.

If the person who defames him is a non-Muslim living under a treaty with the Muslim state, then this is a violation of the treaty and he must be executed, but that should be left to the authorities. If a Muslim hears a Christian or anyone else defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) he has to denounce him in strong terms. It is permissible to insult that person because he is the one who started it. How can we not stand up the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? It is also obligatory to report him to the authorities who can carry out the punishment on him. If there is no one who can carry out the hadd punishment of Allaah and stand up for the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) then the Muslim has to do whatever he can, so long as that will not lead to further mischief and harm against other people. But if a Muslim hears a kaafir defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he keeps quiet and does not respond for fear that this person may then defame him even more, this is mistaken thinking. With regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allaah, lest they insult Allaah wrongfully without knowledge”

[al-An’aam 6:108],

this does not apply in cases where they defame Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first. Rather what is meant is that it is forbidden to insult the gods of the mushrikeen first, lest they insult Allaah out of ignorance and enmity on their part. But if they insult Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first, then we must respond and punish them so as deter them from their kufr and enmity. If we leave the kuffaar and atheists to say whatever they want without denouncing it or punishing them, great mischief will result, which is something that these kuffaar love. No attention should be paid to the one who says that insulting or responding to insults will make him more stubborn. The Muslim has to have a sense of protective jealousy and get angry for the sake of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever hears the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being insulted and does not feel any protective jealousy or get angry is not a true believer – we seek refuge with Allaah from humility, kufr and obeying the Shaytaan.

And Allaah knows best.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak, Majallat al-Da’wah, Muharram, issue no. 1933.

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:58 — 19.2MB)

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS

[/s]

Who was Alive during the Anobi era to compare him to anybody , or you are just being deceived by your inborn religion. Anobi is human being too, he married several wives, fought several wars. On the other hand, Sunday also married two women, fought several wars too, and still fighting.

What we see in our time, is what we can compare. Your religion is just a scam to humanity, nobody was there then to know what is true.
Had sango and Ogun, travelled too to perform wonders around the world, maybe Ogun and sango will be competing with other foreign religion now.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Topzee109: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

This guy just said Aisha is a matured 6 year old unlike today's 6 year olds!! shocked shocked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy My God!! shocked
Nairaland abeg make una come carry me dey go

Oga, 6 year olds in any era, whether Adam & Eve's era or Buhari's era are toddlers and not ready for sex. Get that into your paedophilic skull!! angry angry
Is that all you saw in what I wrote

Then why didn't the community accused him

You just don't want to be honest with yourself

Foolish Christians who is always looking for a way to blackmail Islam
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by gawu1: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
CodingBlood:
I'm surprised you're a Muslim.
We Muslims believe Jesus wasn't crucified, why are you still arguing and calling him a loser!!!
Whilst some are trying to mitigate the the tension, you're add petrol to the fire.
Your comment is out of it.

Bros, it's fire for fire. Since it's become norm for them insulting our dear prophet just to deliberately infuriate us, it's also time we drop religious correctness by given to them hot-hot too. They know we don't take that with ease yet they perpetuated in doing and saying malicious things not only about our religion but our dear prophet inclusive.
Therefore, I must confess to you that I know very well what Quran said about Jesus not being crucified in Q4:157
''That they said (in boast), ‘We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’; – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not''.
Therefore the Jesus they said was crucified was not prophet Isah.
However since it's one of the most important doctrines in christiandom, that was reason l used the words 'their Jesus''. Remove this believe and Christianity is dead. If they said Jesus died on the cross for them, certainly that Jesus must not be Jesus we Muslims refer to as prophet Isah (Jesus). So I did not in anyway call Prophet Isah a loser.
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by DoggoneDogg: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Topzee109:

Is that all you saw in what I wrote

Then why didn't the community accused him

You just don't want to be honest with yourself

Foolish Christians who is always looking for a way to blackmail Islam

Community can't attack him because he has a history of bloodletting. Killing at will senselessly...
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by Topzee109: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Community can't attack him because he has a history of bloodletting. Killing at will senselessly...
This is the point i know you're just here for trolling, i thought you were wise enough

I shouldn't have taken you serious
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by CodingBlood: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Temmylee01:

So all those Boko Haram, isis, Al Qaeda, iswap killing because christian did not convert to Islam are they not following Muhammad teachings Here in north where Muslim see every christian as a threat to their lives...... Saying am calling millions head slammers, in my own life time have experience thousands of death caused related by Islam than anything else.

I'm not here to argue about boko haram and co killings. Say it out loud that boko haram kills/killed Christian only and listen to what you've just said. How does that feel?
As for Al Qaeda, you won't stress the point that the former US government funded them.

Like I've said earlier, I'm not here to argue. I won't say what boko haram/iswap/isis/Al Qaeda are doing is right, they are probably misguided. But saying all Muslims are killers, terrorists and other rude terms can be very annoying. If all Muslims are like boko haram, do you think you'll be able to sit comfortably and visit nairaland?
Muslims don't even pray to cross the path of those people, so why are you generalising!
What pains me the most is that tolerance level in Nigeria is decreasing everyday. I pray we can all be tolerant of one another irrespective of our religions.

Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by CodingBlood: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

So you're saying the whole Arab community can't attack a man, one man!
If you don't know, the jahiliyyah Arabs are one of the most quarrelsome and hostile people in the world.
They are so powerful that they'll kill for an insignificant matter. So why can't they attack him because he married a 6 year old girl when they know it's wrong to do so?
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by DoggoneDogg: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
CodingBlood:

So you're saying the whole Arab community can't attack a man, one man!
If you don't know, the jahiliyyah Arabs are one of the most quarrelsome and hostile people in the world.
They are so powerful that they'll kill for an insignificant matter. So why can't they attack him because he married a 6 year old girl when they know it's wrong to do so?

Cuz they also have their own 6 year olds to Bleep like him. cheesy
Re: Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims by CodingBlood: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Cuz they also have their own 6 year olds to Bleep like him. cheesy

I rest my case. It's not worth wasting my time typing.
Just know that we Muslims hold prophet Isa(Jesus) at a high value, just like the other prophets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.