Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Should I Do Now ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Now ?? (431 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Now ?? by Nehemiahjnr(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Hi Guys
I met this lady 2019, she’s older than me with about 8yrs (but looks younger) but i didn’t really want anything with her apart from relationship, and I have this girl that am seriously inlove with buh we stay far apart. So I had to get someone closer to pass time, that’s was how I met this girl (older lady ) and we Started dating and everything was going very well until last yr lockdown my main girl called that she’s coming to spend time with me, I didn’t know what to tell this my girl here, I had to lie to her that my cousin sis is coming to spend some time with me.

She agreed, and then my main girl came so they problem now is how to deal with this two girls when the one that stay nearby come visiting, so I kept pretending
And before u kno it she started t suspecting something and didn’t tell me.

Sometimes she will com to d house very early in the morning and be peeping thro the window to see us lying down cuddling each other.
So one day this my main girl went to check a friend and I invited this lady( the older one) while we were having sex my girl called that she is coming back and she is very close, I jumped up immediately and wear my clothes hurriedly she was very angry that day( the older lady) since then she started cheating with other guys(revenge) buh I wasn’t bother cos all I wanted was the puna[b][/b]

So after lockdown my girlfriend left and we got back together(me and the older lady) fast forward to January 2021
She came to me that there this trading stuff in town that she as been cashing out( me am not always interested in stuff like that) after much pressure I invested 20k and I told my main girl abt it she did 20k too (40k total) after waiting for too long no outcome I ask her she started t telling me stories and telling me to wait a little longer, the next week she was arrested for an undisclosed reason the mum called me crying that I should help I sent them 10k immediately, bail she came home start lamenting that she spent all her biz money in the police that she can’t sit like that, so I decided to lend her 67k I kept to add to my rent she said she is going to pay in a [b][/b][b][/b]month time.

For over 5 months now I have been begging for my money buh will hear one story or the other, sometimes she say am insulting her now we ve break up because of this same issue and she use that anger call my main girl (I don’t know how she got her number) that I ve been deceiving her (my main girl) all this while that I was pounding her(the lady)here every night
Now I loose my babe and her
Collecting my mummy now is a problem
I don’t know what to do
Pls I need your advice
Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by Xenry: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Stay away from liabilities, you won't hear.
That girl scammed you, but it is obvious that you couldn't see it coming because 'love" was shacking you grin.
How would you lend the mother your money and expect it back in a month time while you know that she has used all her business Money in her daughter's case?
That is silly. It's a trick that people usually use to collect money from *** guys. If anyone claims to pay back your money in a month or week time if you lend it to them, tell them to postpone their plan(s) to a month or a week time and then use their own money on it. Trust me, if you lend such people your money, they won't pay back. And if you keep disturbing them for it, they will call it an insult.
That is humans for you; it is even worse when they are Nigerians, because the frustration in this country is driving everybody crazy.
You lack control over your relationship with women; you couldn't even tell them when to visit you and when not to visit you. If you have control over them; you wouldn't have . . . Well, you guys don't learn; but you will surely learn the hard way. So I'm outta here! sad

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by waywardpikin: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2021
I don't advise fòolish people. I'm so sorry.
Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
You don't need to go through all those stress for these females na...
You wanted to eat your cake and still have it lols. The matured bae played a fast one on you.
You thought all this while playing lovydovy with ur main chic she didn't know.
Kiss your money goodbye bro. Now you've lost your money and the two females

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by donbachi(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2021
Karma no throway ur address as u been think.
Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Which one among them do ya love's most??

Let's first start from there...
Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by MickzyDonald: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
OP killed two birds with a stone but the catapult later affected him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by Michelle55: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Glutton.. I've got no words for you! Glad you got served immediately, no time!
Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by Nehemiahjnr(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Which one among them do ya love's most??

Let's first start from there...
My main girl of course, I love her so much
Re: What Should I Do Now ?? by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Then go for her

Go tell the other girl whatsup..

Nehemiahjnr:
My main girl of course, I love her so much

(1) (Reply)

Category Of Girls You Should Not Visit A Restaurant With As A Hustler / Without Blaming Your Ex... / If You Participated In The Davido N1 Million Challenge, Coming Into This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.