Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Moneygram Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moneygram Wahala (245 Views)

Moneygram Tracking - How To Track Online Your Moneygram Transfer / Five Smart Alternatives To Western Union And Moneygram / After Observing that it was Scam Through Moneygram, Can You Retrieve Back .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moneygram Wahala by tunnamaniah(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
I don't understand what is happening, I have been trying to get a payment from MoneyGram since last week to no avail. I have visited numerous banks and I always get the same response. "MoneyGram is not available"

What's the best way to handle this?
Re: Moneygram Wahala by bakesntakes(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
tunnamaniah:
I don't understand what is happening, I have been trying to get a payment from MoneyGram since last week to no avail. I have visited numerous banks and I always get the same response. "MoneyGram is not available"

Download the app on your phone and fill in the necessary information to receive money straight to your account.

If it doesn't work, then it must be network problems
Re: Moneygram Wahala by Maxymilliano(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
tunnamaniah:

UBA offers MoneyGram services
Re: Moneygram Wahala by tunnamaniah(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Thanks, but I have visited UBA, Zenith, firstbank, union, fidelity, ecobank, fcmb and access. All of them have network issues
Maxymilliano:

UBA offers MoneyGram services
Re: Moneygram Wahala by tunnamaniah(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
bakesntakes:

Download the app on your phone and fill in the necessary information to receive money straight to your account.

If it doesn't work, then it must be network problems

I will try this

(1) (Reply)

What The Banks Don't Want You To Know About Money. / Who Know About Data Analysis / POS Terminal Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.