Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters (23140 Views)

SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian / Buhari Shuns Meeting With Bauchi, Adamawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by zeuss: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Aufbauh:

Delusion at it peak!
You think Buhari is a senator, minister or governor that can be harass easily? Have any of ur Ipob miscreants came as close to 100m within the reach of Buhari presence?
Keep feeding yourself imagination that makes you feel cool. Buhari no send una.
did you read my post at all? I am on your side grin
although you need to be reminded that civil society is very unlike the jungle you thrive in....the delusions you are plagued with hovers on ignorance and timid servitude..... buhari can do nothing to anybody exercising his right in that society nothing.... a place pivoted on strong institutions and not strong primitive minded leaders that is why we are so backward as a society.....remember that a man slapped macron the french president and he is still roaming the streets of Paris not to talk of a shithole countty leader..buhari should only take precautionalry measures as he is already doing cos those people gats no joy or love especially the ODUA agitators...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by velocity25(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why is he running?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by EMMY76: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Coward president that don't even have the guts to visit the SE and SS since coming to power.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by SweetiliciousD: 4:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
These wailers with their changing narrative is shameless and pathetic.

Their Ipob wing told us that Buhari cannot enter UK, now he's there they're now telling us that he can't dare a particular location. Junckies!

Let me ask what has those senseless protest since 2015 against Buhari achieved for you guys? Nothing!
I can't waste 8yrs of my life wailing ceaselessly and senselessly. God forbids!

Better for 200 million people to waste 8 years in retrogressive governance..

Continuuuuu

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Aufbauh(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Better for 200 million people to waste 8 years in retrogressive governance..

Continuuuuu

So you think everyone is going through the same pain you're experiencing? Haba!
In fact some people make more progress in the last 6yrs plus than any time in their life. So don't use your situation or condition to speak for others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by SweetiliciousD: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

So you think everyone is going through the same pain you're experiencing? Haba!
In fact some people make more progress in the last 6yrs plus than any time in their life. So don't use your situation or condition to speak for others.

Thanks.

Last time I checked, government is for the people not for some people.

Kindly give me before and after example bro?

Before 2015. (price)..... / After 6 years (price)
Bag of rice................................ /

Bag of beans........................... /

Fuel.......................................... /

Diesel...................................... /

Kerosene............................... /

Sardine................................... /

Paint of gari.......................... /

Carton of indomie............... /

N1/1$....................................../

Etc
We all buy from same market... Both rich and poor.....
Help with facts and indices of comparison pls.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Racoon(m): 5:51am On Jul 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
It's paradoxical to link a "Buhari" with an Educational Summit in d UK. It's even more absurd that a supposedly session that was supposed to be virtually attended online have tax payers money wasted because itinerary Buhari must enjoy medical tourism.

More shameful is that even in that foreign land, this Mr Lifeless is even afraid of his own shadows as he now avoids his constituents
So disgustingly shameless a humanity.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Rugaria: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2021
The stoopid Kenyan fat thing of a president is there.. Folks should make sure they give him hell... Very fat rat like that..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Aufbauh(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Thanks.

Last time I checked, government is for the people not for some people.

Kindly give me before and after example bro?

Before 2015. (price)..... / After 6 years (price)
Bag of rice................................ /

Bag of beans........................... /

Fuel.......................................... /

Diesel...................................... /

Kerosene............................... /

Sardine................................... /

Paint of gari.......................... /

Carton of indomie............... /

N1/1$....................................../

Etc
We all buy from same market... Both rich and poor.....
Help with facts and indices of comparison pls.

Kai I don't know how to put it in the language that you'll understand.
Even in the presumptuous years of plenty it's not everyone that enyoys or did well.

Pls help yourself to increase your earning rather than to concentrate on the rise of produce or items as there will give keep rising even after Buhari. This is the Nigeria experience!
When you enhance your productivity definitely your earning will increase. That's how you improve your standard of life in the face of continuous rise in price and values.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by SweetiliciousD: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Even in the presumptuous years of plenty it's not everyone that enyoys or did well.

Pls help yourself to increase your earning rather than to concentrate on the rise of produce or items as there will give keep rising even after Buhari. This is the Nigeria experience!
When you enhance your productivity definitely your earning will increase. That's how you improve your standard of life in the face of continuous rise in price and values.

I'm just hearing this economic theory of increase your productivity.... Lol.

Your productivity is determined by the prevailing macro economic factors, general price index inclusive. My personal productivity is not yardstick of measuring the performance of a government but prevailing price index and inflation management is.

Government inherited unit digit inflation rate but what is it today?

Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by kollinz1234(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Delusion at it peak!
You think Buhari is a senator, minister or governor that can be harass easily? Have any of ur Ipob miscreants came as close to 100m within the reach of Buhari presence?
Keep feeding yourself imagination that makes you feel cool. Buhari no send una.
1. Work on your spoken language Mr quota system

2. Buhari is a coward. Ipob members are not afraid of him rather it is Buhari who is afraid of Ipob if you doubt me, let him visit Eastern Nigeria which he has not visited since 2015

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Aufbauh(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2021
kollinz1234:
1. Work on your spoken language Mr quota system

2. Buhari is a coward. Ipob members are not afraid of him rather it is Buhari who is afraid of Ipob if you doubt me, let him visit Eastern Nigeria which he has not visited since 2015

Which one is 'spoken language' biko nu? Lol! Are we communicating verbatim?
Do you mean written English? Haba.

You probably wish you have the opportunity for a quota system so that it can improve your standard.

Coward Buhari and his Fulani hearders dealing with Ipobian miscreants since 1520AD. Can you figure?
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

I'm just hearing this economic theory of increase your productivity.... Lol.

Your productivity is determined by the prevailing macro economic factors, general price index inclusive. My personal productivity is not yardstick of measuring the performance of a government but prevailing price index and inflation management is.

Government inherited unit digit inflation rate but what is it today?

Lol
I can bet that robot didn't understand a single thing you wrote here. He's that dumb upstairs

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Why can't they at least recruit intelligent persons to do this zombie work?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by ignis: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2021
The fear of protesters is the beginning of Daura President wisdom.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by mbahdi(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
D vegetable is now afraid of same protest and propaganda dat brought him d terrorist to power
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by mbahdi(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
D vegetable is now afraid of shame protest and propaganda dat brought him d terrorist to power
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Primeking: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2021
nams77:
Funny country with a crazy, incompetent president
���
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by lonelydora: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2021
The wicked runneth when no man pursueth.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by thomasjoe(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Racoon:
Buhari-a failed certificateless and chronic debt pillage president going for a summit on financing education? Going for a virtual conference others leaders including himself are supposed to join online? Ajala the wakawaka president just travelled to recharge his battery.

Hahaha!

Where are the "Anything but Jonathan!" Crew?
And also the "We don't care...even if he brings NEPA certificate" crew ?

Sai Buhari till 2029
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by JohnBullMySon: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2021
zeuss:
[size=8pt][/size]
did you read my post at all? I am on your side grin
although you need to be reminded that civil society is very unlike the jungle you thrive in....the delusions you are plagued with hovers on ignorance and timid servitude..... buhari can do nothing to anybody exercising his right in that society nothing.... a place pivoted on strong institutions and not strong primitive minded leaders that is why we are so backward as a society.....remember that a man slapped macron the french president and he is still roaming the streets of Paris not to talk of a shithole countty leader..buhari should only take precautionalry measures as he is already doing cos those people gats no joy or love especially the ODUA agitators...
Buhari is the most unpopular Nigeria president.

The guy who slapped macron is in jail BTW
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by imolile: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2021
I knew he would lodge in a Hotels, they secretly parried him from the airport to a Private location. He knows what he has done, "The sinner runneth when no man purseth "

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by nwakibie3(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Buhari is the most unpopular Nigeria president.

The guy who slapped macron is in jail BTW

The guy will be in jail for just 3 or 4 months.

Can you get that kinda sentence here for slapping the president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Brushstrokes20: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2021
# NO 1 MEDICAL TOURIST

Such a shameless, integrity deficient, senile simpleton!

Nigeria urgently needs a SANE leader!
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by JohnBullMySon: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2021
nwakibie3:

The guy will be in jail for just 3 or 4 months.

Can you get that kinda sentence here for slapping the president
Assuming he's not shot on sight, after four months we would still be begging DSS to charge him to court. When that hurdle is crossed, producing him in the court they charged him to will be another prayer point for the next one year grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2021
limeta:
since yesterday I have seen a couple of Nigeria embassy cars 222D in and around Surrey

only if you did the needful for us, You would have saved this country a lifetime of misery, and u shall be remembered as a martyr grin
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Prince001(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Saao:
he will order for for shot at sight. Who wan die?

All those Western countries be enabler of dictators. They only go against them when any of d dictator stop listening to their orders!
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Abeg, let the man enjoy some peace and quiet.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by yusluvad(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Lol. The man is so useless. We'll surely have a lot to tell our children...
Bluntguy:

If you sight him hold him.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by tolulope1990(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Dabronze:
Which type of battery he dey use
samsung, infinix, Tecno, abi na itel.
Tiger battery
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by bigtt76(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Man was saving us London hotel costs now you guys don force am to go stay at Dorchester abi ..idiots angry

EXTompolo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/busted-buhari-shuns-abuja-house-uk-avoid-nigerian-protesters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hails Osimhen's Serie A Triumph With Napoli / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.