Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (95112 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by justjify(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
EBMedia:
9-Year-Old Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Supermarket, Watched With Her Mum As The Fire Went On (Photo, Video)

A CCTV footage that has been released online shows the 9-year old girl who started a fire in Ebeano supermarket Abuja standing outside the building with her mother as the fire ravaged the supermarket, IgbereTV reports.

The fire incident happened on Saturday, July 17, destroying goods worth over N5 billion in the supermarket located at Lokogoma, Abuja.

During interrogation, the girl said she came to the supermarket with her mum.

Watch the footage below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3ad_sexiw

Below is the video of how the little girl put the fire and her interrogation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lseqERDUZFQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1396524/9-year-old-girl-set-fire-ebeano-supermarket-watched-mum-fire-went-photo-video/

They were paid to do this. Flog hell out of the girl, she will confess.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Staphylococcus: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
efficiencie:

Your reasoning is questionable...that incendiary stuff was present in the supermarket was not the cause of the fire. The cause of the fire was a little girl who was sent to commit arson. Whoever did this knew that the young girl could not be put in a cell if caught. What if this is a gas dispensing station? What if this is a petrol filling station? What if this is an ordinance depot? Even in the absence of incendiary material in this shop, this girl could have cleverly tucked a smart bomb in the sole of her shoes that could be detonated remotely...If this girl is released and there is no further investigation expect more crimes to be perpetrated by 9 year olds. More assassinations, bombings, arson, burglary, theft and murders will be conducted by 9 year olds if this child along with those who sponsored this arson are not properly punished!

Was this a personal investigation?

You didn't state such product should be kept out of the reach of children. Certain is written on it.

Hello! There is no way management won't face charges. Infact, the girls family can sue the management of that company.

It's pure ignorance, lack of responsibility and negligence to product and safety rules.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
CJ310:

I couldn’t disagree more. You’d think a competitor would employ a professional rather than a 9 year old on a routine visit to the mall with her family.

This reminds me of several times I lit up stuff while playing as a child. We once lit something in my school toilet but we put it out before it escalated. As a former mischievous child, I know what was going on in her head. There’s no conspiracy here, just one very mischievous girl.
Not mischievous from studying the video well, after litting the cooker up... she left still looking back checking if she carried out the job. A mischievous child will quickly freak out realising what she did, in fact she will start fretting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bluffly:

I tire o. I was about to say that as well. If someone was watching the CCTV in real-time, the calamity would have been prevented by putting out the fire early enough. Moreso, it appears that they do not have fire extinguishers well situated in the supermarket for quick response.
Do you really know what is voice-over?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
RSVP:

we all at some point in time have done something really nasty as a kid that would have killed us or caused major harm to our family or ourselves but then it's out of innocence or probably ignorance as a kid.

But something is really different in this case.
From her step towards the gas area and how she took the lighter and light out the gas, she even stopped when someone passed by and continue again seconds after. She successful light up the fire knowing fully well the gas would ignite other items and burn really well.

She was looking back just to be sure of what she's has done and left that scene immediately. To me, this is intentional.

A kid that doesn't have a glue of what she's doing would happily stay there and watch the fire burn to her amusement.. infact an innocent kid would try and light up another item out of ignorance and even keep the lighter for herself to play with next time. Almost every kid would love the sound of a gas leaking rather than lighting up a fire to it.

This little girl just carried out someone's assignment.

I won't be surprised if this was a revenge by someone or just a hoax by the owner himself but believe you me, that little eve is not the real demon here
Very wise observation. Did u not notice how she was gallivanting down to the cooker, just to avert any suspicion?, was 9yrs when i first entered secondary school, so is she a kid of 5 years or what? we are too emotional without thinking or facing the truth, a normal child of that age is receiving good strokes of cane somewhere for another offence. Pls stop this she is a baby thing. Police do your jobs don't beat her or harm her pls, she needs persuasion to make investigation successful. God help them.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Just go and sit down.

Seems you re sick?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
As if people saying they should leave her that she is just a kid can let this issue slide if it happened to them. If its their kids they will really deal with, not to talk of another person's own.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Lee99: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Psoul:

Wack mentality. If u becomes a Judge or an investigator, everyone will be in prison. Very illogical reasoning.
**The girl is big enough to go buy pad for herslf. Silly. I have seen University students that their parent came to do their admission stuff for and even come to pay their tuition fees for.
**The Store is off from the residential buildings. Please tell us the house number of the woman so that we can check her distance form the store.
**The woman could have bought the pad from any of the small shops around, why going to the Ebeano Shop. Nonsense. Tell us, haven't you taken a ride to a faraway Shoprite just to go and get a loaf of bread or something else you would've gotten beside your street.

You are not using ur brain smartly.
Oga gtfo pad no be shoprite bread, neither can you equate buying pad to getting admission, you're trying to sound woke but you're messing yourself up
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

that's what i said too oooooo.
Are we sure its not the owner that want to blow up his shop so that insurance can pay.

Nine year olds no dey kuku go jail.

Why drag the owner of his own sweat and blood into this? how much will insurance pay him for pulling such a stunt on his years of hardwork, haba,and to what end?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
LebenNG:

Why drag the owner of his own sweat and blood into this? how much will insurance pay him for pulling such a stunt on his years of hardwork, haba,and to what end?

Business is bad...mayb he wants to cash out...

Look I’m always thinking of worst case scenarios... my imagination is pretty wild
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
dancok:
They should sack every one in the CCTV department,They are waste of salary.
They are already sacked effortlessly.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by 2rez: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
tesseract:

My oga...I appreciate the kind gesture but NO...I need my head straight at all times... grin

I get the drift bruh plus I like your honesty. Nothing do u. grin

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
This girl is a witch
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Spain007:

Seems you re sick?

Go cure your dementia
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Bluffly: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
LebenNG:

Do you really know what is voice-over?
Mr lecturer. The fact still remains, that the paparazzi of voice over video watch is useless without real time monitoring, which would have prevent the calamity and the girl would still be arrested.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bluffly:

Mr lecturer. The fact still remains, that the paparazzi of voice over video watch is useless without real time monitoring, which would have prevent the calamity and the girl would still be arrested.
No one is disputing that fact, we are working with whats on ground, So as real time no dey, should we not work on what we need, mr student?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Go cure your dementia

It takes a village to raise a child....if you don't knw the meaning...that means the dowry paid upon ur mother is useless..
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Spain007:

It takes a village to raise a child....if you don't knw the meaning...that means the dowry paid upon my mother is useless. She's a LovePeddler .

Son of a thousand fathers. grin
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Son of a thousand fathers. grin

That's exactly what you are ...good definition of your personality,go get refund of yr mother's dowry.

It takes a village to train a child
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Spain007:

That's exactly what I am ...good definition of my personality, I'ma go get refund of my mother's dowry.

It takes a village to train a child

Go do that son grin
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Go do that son grin

Do it with ur Mum
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

I Bleep ma mum grin

Finally u accepted.. congratulations
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Spain007:

I'll do so. Thanks sir

Good! grin
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Good! grin

Good kill you there
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Spain007:

I appreciate sir.

grin
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin

You don't ve to change ma words..defend ur ass
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Spain007:

You don't ve to change ma words..defend ur ass

tongue
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

tongue

aturu mulu ebule gba aka nwa...( a sheep that gave birth to a bull is childless) IGBO PROVERB
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Spain007:

aturu mulu ebule gba aka nwa...( a sheep that gave birth to a bull is childless) IGBO PROVERB

tongue
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

tongue
You don tire ?
Go get a life bro.
Peace
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by CapitalBank: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Benstino:

It doesn't always work like that. Some kids are just bad. You'll be training, it'll seem as if someone else is retraining. I pray you don't get that kinda kid
look, take care of a the first 18 years of a child and you will hardly Go wrong.

Though I understand what you mean.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2021
How is it out of context?
When you go out with kids, they are directly under your care and supervision. You are responsible for their actions. You can be charged for them getting injured for example, so the onus lies on you to take proper care of them and make sure they stay in check.
I am telling you what I enquired about after this event happened. Be open to learning sir

tesseract:

Your instance is out of context, you can compare a dent on your car to a case of arson. So your solution will not hold water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.