Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom (473 Views)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by AsaniaMatra: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
In the wake of High insecurity in the country as kidnapping, banditry and killing has overshadow the depth of the country, Gov. Samuel Ortom dares Fulanis to kill him than to surrender Benue Land to them.

In Recent times, Most part of Benue community has experience high level of kidnapping in the state hence the Governor dares Fulanis when receiving Doctors.

The No. Man of Benue state Gov. Samuel Ortom has accused the federal Government of playing games with the country security threat emphasis on the fact that the federal government has the capacity to arrest the dreadful killers herdsman terrorising the country national unity but failed to do so to caused ethicality cleansing.

Read Also: Again President Buhari Jet off For Medical Checkup Admits Education Submit in London

Receiving Doctors without border mission team, the Governor insist the country is under serious threat in the wake of Banditry and kidnapping in the country and says He will rather die than allow Benue Land to be occupied by Fulanis.

The spike in the country food basket of the Nation state has witness increase in banditry and kidnapping attack and many has abandon their farmlands and Homes which inturn has a negative effect on the agricultural activities in the state and the country at large as most of the resident in the state who seek refuge in the neighboring communities is now seeking a Return to their Ancestral homes

Source: [url]SPREAD9JA newshttps://spread9ja.com/you-can-kill-me-rather-than-surrender-benue-land-to-fulanis-gov-ortom/[/url]

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by vedaxcool(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Says the fool who no longer pays workers their salary and is in the habit of stealing the land of other people.

1 Like

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by complexBoss12: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
Says the fool who no longer pays workers their salary and is in the habit of stealing the land of other people.

Says the fooler that sold his destiny for 30k stipend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Prosperous111(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nice one Ortom at least we know where you belong now. Don't give dem. Let them keep up with there evil agenda till everything gets to its melting points. We would break up sooner than I expected it to be cos the whole game is getting more interesting everyday.

MEANWHILE one fulani dog is giving them 5000 square meters in Delta. They rejected it and request for more. The end is coming to fulani Caliphate. If any tribe in nigeria should go to war with them they won't remain the same cos we are all tired of being slaves.

Yoruba Nation I stand!!!
Biafra Nation I stand!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Monogamy: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gov Ortom, when would Benue state be on the news for project commission??

1 Like

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by mrvitalis(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:
Gov Ortom, when would Benue state be on the news for project commission??
When did osun governor commission a project

4 Likes

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Monogamy: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

When did osun governor commission a project

Please don't derail, this thread is not about Osun state.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Thank you
This thread is about benue people defending their ancestral land not development ...open a thread on ortom performance as a governor not here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Stephenszego2: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Great man!
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Monogamy: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

This thread is about benue people defending their ancestral land not development ...open a thread on ortom performance as a governor not here

The thread is on politics section, Benue state which means any news regarding the state, issue can be discussed and solution can be suggested.

We can't continue to be reading negative news from Benue state all the time, we need the good news, after all no bad bellesism in wishing others the best.

1 Like

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by mrvitalis(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

The thread is on politics section, Benue state which means any news regarding the state, issue can be discussed and solution can be suggested.

We can't continue to be reading negative news from Benue state all the time, we need the good news, after all no bad bellesism in wishing others the best.
I like how u want to set goal post to fit your narrative ...the topic is specific stick to the topic oga

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by AsaniaMatra: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
The governor should act fast, he is always on the headlines he should fight to the last and shoulnt wait for the federal government, the more he criticize the worsen it's becomes
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Lucifer1419: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Thank you
. Two Fulani terrorist, well done.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Resign With Immediate Effect; Blood Flowing In Nigeria – Sheikh Gumi Slams Buhar / . / Can Any Ipob Terrorist Answer This Question Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.