Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys (1647 Views)

Earn Money Downloading Apps Doing Surveys / Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / Get 10$ Everyday For Doing Surveys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Are you that individuals that loves to keep urself busy and save data cost rather than catching cruise or watch videos through out the whole day, but have the desire to earn online without paying a dime.

Then this an opportunity for you to also benefit from this global platform while earning in dollars giving opinions on matters around the world.

Below are images of my previous and recent earnings...As you can see it doesn't require me sticking to it the whole day before I could get a survey to answer.

One of best way to do this is time targeting and this can be done in so many ways.

1. Once you get a survey, let's say 8am today, 10am, 1pm,2pm on same day...then what you do in this case is that you work towards this time timeframe everyday to check your survey dashboard for available survey.

Note: u need to master this time frame and I would suggest you check your dashboard always as this timeframe changes

This also isn't a get rich quick scheme..but it worths it on the basis of inputs being provided

To get started register below

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=59446569&c=joh

This is an opportunity if you desire to also earn in dollars like me...

Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyjosh:
To new members that have just registered on ysense, there are many survey opportunities u are missing if u don't check or sign in at ur leisure hours

And to those anticipating, u can join through the link below

And I'm going to attach a screenshot of a survey I did today... it's free to earn

Don't miss out from opportunities that comes ur way

Check in for available surveys today
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by pakmoni(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
what Vpn or socks are you using?
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2021
pakmoni:
what Vpn or socks are you using?

I don't use any VPN or socks
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Beautibae: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Registered since 1st August. Haven't gotten any survey till today. What could be the problem?
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Beautibae:
Registered since 1st August. Haven't gotten any survey till today. What could be the problem?
There's always chances of getting one or two survey in a week
All u need to do is to always check in whenever u are less busy two to three times a day
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kyjosh:
To new members that have just registered on ysense, there are many survey opportunities u are missing if u don't check or sign in at ur leisure hours

And to those anticipating, u can join through the link below

And I'm going to attach a screenshot of a survey I did today... it's free to earn

Don't miss out from opportunities that comes ur way
My earnings for today...check in for available surveys at ur end

1 Like

Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Julian1987: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Kyjosh:

My earnings for today...check in for available surveys at ur end
Hi,
I just joined ysense using the link.
I did a survey that got me 5cents and now it is showing no more surveys for me.
Is there somewhere I can see more? Or I have to be checking intermittently?
And please are there more legit survey sites I can join?
I really need this opportunity to make money online as I have data and a smart phone.

Looking forward to a response from you soon.
Thank you.
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kyjosh:

A legit platform to earn in dollars

All it requires is your consistency, commitment and a good profile..that's all

Commitment, Consistency, Willingness is one key to making money online be it free learning or paid learning.

And it's done by 20% learning 80% implementation..

This alone has been helping me through free learning to earn and paid learning to earn legitimately..
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by imagrg(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ok.
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kyjosh:

Check in for available surveys today

So many people ask me questions on how I was able to earn through this platform, as they've been having issues earning too.

Some will ask "what vpn or socks am I using"

Well I don't use VPN nor any socks to get survey from this platform, it's just my profile and activeness on the platform.

But one thing is that, I've had good and bad days.

All thanks to the good days, as a matter of fact it doesn't interrupt my other activities.
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kyjosh:

So many people ask me questions on how I was able to earn through this platform, as they've been having issues earning too.

Some will ask "what vpn or socks am I using"

Well I don't use VPN nor any socks to get survey from this platform, it's just my profile and activeness on the platform.

But one thing is that, I've had good and bad days.

All thanks to the good days, as a matter of fact it doesn't interrupt my other activities.

Better days

It can only be with consistency and activeness.

Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Aurelius1(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Kyjosh:

A legit platform to earn in dollars

All it requires is your consistency, commitment and a good profile..that's all

I need your help. I can't access the cpx surveys. I'm using opera mini. What do you think may be the problem?
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aurelius1:
I need your help. I can access the cpx surveys. I'm using opera mini. What do you think may be the problem?

Is it from the survey dashboard?
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Aurelius1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kyjosh:

Is it from the survey dashboard?
Yes.
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by seanaddy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
I just joined this site and i am learning too. I will ask questions when I get a bit more into it. Thanks
Re: A Global Platform To Earn in Dollars Doing Surveys by Kyjosh(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aurelius1:
Yes.

Might be your network or maybe you haven't updated your profile.

(1) (Reply)

MLM Is It Worth The Time? / Cldmine: Real Or Not? / Make Money Through This Facebook Research Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.