Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) (16161 Views)

Enyimba Stand By Banned Captain, Austine Oladapo / Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Rebuke: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Do you read at all?

Do yhu know the meaning of alibi?

Yhu probably hate the truth.
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Lamasta(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Him village pipo don seize him leg for one year chai cool....
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Oppy2k2: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prednisolone is a drugs like paracetamol which is common over d counter. Someone should not be punished for taking prednisolone drugs or Lorantidine especially when it is prescribed by a medical doctor.

1 Like

Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by ppogba: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
SmartyPants:
Prednisone is such a basic drug that is found in so many over the counter medications. Definitely not m worth a ban

Exactly My Brother. Pred that is so common and basic.
Well, na wa for sports medicine o!

1 Like

Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by heniford2: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
You go just see yoruba guy come the spoil our own football team with bad name why do doping naw na only sabi smoke *igbo* or take tramadol
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Reference(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Haba. That drug is so rudimentary for all sorts of inflammatories and allergies I don't spend a month without taking them thoughtless of a pro sports person.. Doesn't enhance anything. He should go straight to CAS.

1 Like

Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Yong4ever: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is shocking to me, prednisone /prednisone is more like over the counter drug here in Nigeria, and it's steroidal anti inflammatory drug which can be used for allergy, inflammation etc. Asthmatic patients use this drug very well, so I'm surprised someone could be banned for this, I don't think this enhances performance, as a matter of fact it suppresses immunity and as such it should be taken under strict monitoring.
Orionews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/caf-slams-one-year-doping-ban-on-enyimba-captain-augustine-oladapo/amp/

1 Like

Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Tolani1122(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...

LA

Make una still dey read...
I dey shame for all of una for this forum...most nairaland members nor dey read at all
And for those of una way dey think say I go summarise or state wetin dey the body of the story....

I nor go try am....una must go back and read not only the headlines but also the body of the story

#La read La bend ,
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by bizhop01: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bet9ja criminal ad everywhere
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Naustine(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
90% of our local.use players, use performance enhancement drugs. Sont argue it
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Boudiccao: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
I thought Yoruba people claim Yorubas are not allowed to work in the East or play any significant position in the East?

One day you Nigerians will agree that Igbos work with Meritocracy and not Nepotism.

Afonja people should just accept they hate Igbos and love to use all sort of malicious propaganda to tarnish the image of Igbos.
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Femeto: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Our favorite player from Jikwoyi phase 2 Abuja..... Also the captain of Eyinmba FC...... Austine Oladapo...he's a very clean player sincerely speaking

1 Like

Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by pinkgoodies(m): 2:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Orionews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/caf-slams-one-year-doping-ban-on-enyimba-captain-augustine-oladapo/amp/

I see many people commenting ignorantly. I don't see predicilone as drugs for him being banned. That drug is a normal over the counter drug in nigeria. Many of you must have taking it without knowing, if you have ever bought drugs from the chemist. My mom has a chemist shop, i help her sell. On a normal day. I can sell like 5 sachet of it. And please let's not put tribalism in any topic we see.
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2021
Boudiccao:
I thought Yoruba people claim Yorubas are not allowed to work in the East or play any significant position in the East?

One day you Nigerians will agree that Igbos work with Meritocracy and not Nepotism.

Afonja people should just accept they hate Igbos and love to use all sort of malicious propaganda to tarnish the image of Igbos.
No follow the Fulanis agenda's here ( divide and conquer)- We Ndi-Igbo love our Yoruba brothers and sisters - We jealous each other ,and thats okay ,we have a healthy competition ,but never hate each other -one love.

Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2021
To think this drug is like NGN250 and is responsible for his year ban. grin grin grin
Re: Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Amarabae:
Serves him right
Are you married to the owner of this forum, why are you answering oriaku of NL instead of your hubby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder / Paul Pogba Faces FOUR YEAR Football Ban As B Sample Confirms Positive Drugs Test / CAF Confedrations Cup: Enyimba Stranded In Casablanca, May Miss Al Ittihad Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.