Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) (5983 Views)

This Is Why I Am The Most Respected Guy On Nairaland (pictures ) / Nairaland's Biggest Boy Is Back!!! / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Chibuezem(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Gadafii:
Nobody is mentioning you anyhow, na because of your Monika that's why u have that huge amount of mention anyhow, your 'likes' should have complemented your mention, if your that big, unfortunately u have about 32 likes and 8k mentions, that means if a thief is caught and his neighbors said they are disappointed in him,it would appear in ur mention, get sense

To me nobody is more popular than nwamaikpe, that guy would be absent for a month and people are already asking about him, he makes ridiculous comments and he would have hundreds of like, and almost everyone on front page would quote him but he will NEVER reply, that's bad ass.

How he is able to put sense and nonsense together in one comment is beyond anyone here.
That guy is a legend here on nairaland
That guy is very annoying I feel like sending him to mars
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Wawelexy(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Chibuezem:
you go kidnap am abi
...... how much dey him akant?
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
He is not my role model and I know you're stupid the moment I read the first phrase of your sentence. You don't know me and you're calling me dumb.. Your mother Is dumb and she raised a dumb dog. You this Local Non-entity . And for your info, he doesn't sound to be intelligent. He is intelligent
rowland545:
if slawomir is ur number one fan base on brain...the I can comfortably say...u r d dumbest person on this forum.

Someone that tries really hard to sound intelligent and still fails at it...is ur role model...nice one
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Google is your best friend nigga
Humanoid01:

How do you define a working brain?
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Humanoid01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Google is your best friend nigga
How do YOU define one?
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iya baba ee ni werey!! Olofo
Qwertyuiop1:

Werey using his alternate to sell himself out.
Suckkk a dickkk man.
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by rowland545(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gunboysavage:
He is not my role model and I know you're stupid the moment I read the first phrase of your sentence. You don't know me and you're calling me dumb.. Your mother Is dumb and she raised a dumb dog. You this Local Non-entity . And for your info, he doesn't sound to be intelligent. He is intelligent
u just confirmed my suspicion... Dumb ass nigga.

Go take ur frustrations out on ur retarded parents...u stupid slowpoke
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Shut the bull crapp bro!! Oti Jo pa! Scallywag ass nigga.. Ko deni da fun MumC ee. Your brain porosity is really affecting you.
rowland545:
u just confirmed my suspicion... Dumb ass nigga.

Go take ur frustrations out on ur retarded parents...u stupid slowpoke
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
One Hennesy for you my brodd wink
TheEnygma:

Don't mind the Op.... Him no know say na Slawormirr be the OG of nairaland.
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Your Dad must be a dog to have raised a local puppy like you.. Koni da fun ee.. Ti e de ma baje niii. I never mentioned you.. Just typed my own thing here. Why not just type yours without a conflict? SCALLYWAG SAD SOUL
HenryDion:

If the brain of that dude is a working brain in your perception, it shows how low your brain has fallen!
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Your Dad must be a dog to have raised a local puppy like you.. Koni da fun ee.. Ti e de ma baje niii. I never mentioned you.. Just typed my own thing here. Why not just type yours without a conflict? SCALLYWAG SAD SOUL

E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
One love brother smiley
HenryDion:

E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship / Download Video: Secretary Sleeps With Boss In The Office And Records It (18+) / My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.