Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC (7598 Views)

Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by Gabkosh: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Only that the metrics is far different from what is obtainable in reality and have not translated to development of any kind in those states..

Especially the Yoruba states and kogi..

Next..
is for this metrics and statistics propaganda is to educate Nigeria on direct index used.

Or maybe you educate us more .. reading this doesn’t make sense to a layman..

Some will come with empty noise without knowing modalities used.
The colour of your problem is yellow.
Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by kayusely70(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Highly commendable
Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by ntyce(m): 4:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Only that the metrics is far different from what is obtainable in reality and have not translated to development of any kind in those states..

Especially the Yoruba states and kogi..

Next..
is for this metrics and statistics propaganda is to educate Nigeria on direct index used.

Or maybe you educate us more .. reading this doesn’t make sense to a layman..

Some will come with empty noise without knowing modalities used.

Hatred has finally consumed you...
Lol, you're asking where the investments are in Ogun?

Are you aware that Ogun has the most industries in Nigeria?
Instead of telling your governor to ask for soap, you go about displaying envy...

I only hope your personal life isn't similar to this.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by oyatz(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. Find your mates to dialogue with because I don’t want to reduce the potency of my brain.

Bro, start by knowing how to construct a proper sentence that is logical to follow. After that, mention me and I’ll give you a deserving reply.

Thanks!

The Asgard73 guy is a troll that just bring unintelligent and unnecessary tribal arguments into every thread on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by oyatz(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2021
LegendHero:

Do you think investment is like quota system allocation?

How will they publish for all states if there is no investment in some of those states for Q2?

I told you ,the Asguard73 guy isn't that very educated enough to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by Ovamboland(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Asgard73:
Finally the NBS statistics is here ... propaganda used to sustain Yoruba Nation

Can one point where the development and investors are In Nasarawa... apart from MARARABA AXIS.. which other area is developed or investors trooping in... Lafia or Akwanga? To the tone of $300mil.

Ogun State .. that we all know nothing is moving in that state from Abeokuta to Ota..

Where is ? and who are the investors to the tone of $500mils
My people in ogun can you name or point out FDI in Ogun State .. in this quarter .

Not to talk more of Kogi and Ekiti.. Ekiti is even worst..
a ghosted Capital with deserted cities is said to have over $100mil..

How and where are all this figures coming

This people will just wake and cook up figures to sustain allocation.. same deserted Ekiti will record over 1million votes during elections
And one begin to wonder.

Anyway Na themselves dem they do .. every Nigeria know say this named states are nothing in reality

While states like delta abia anambra that is pushing on ground is nowhere near..

Remember one time the listed Osun State.. now asking where are those Osun investors all gone to.

Reality is different from Yoruba NBS statistics..

Olodo, the article said announcement of investment plans, you are looking for the physical evidence on ground.

If this was a job interview you'd have failed and remain jobless while your more cerebral peers with lots less bigotry that blocks minds would get the job

1 Like

Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by winterfell007(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Can one point where the development and investors are In Nasarawa... apart from MARARABA AXIS.. which other area is developed or investors trooping in... Lafia or Akwanga? To the tone of $300mil.

Ogun State .. that we all know nothing is moving in that state from Abeokuta to Ota..

My people in ogun can you name or point out FDI in Ogun State .. in this quarter .

This people will just wake and cook up figures to sustain allocation.. same deserted Ekiti will record over 1million votes during elections
And one begin to wonder.

Anyway Na themselves dem they do .. every Nigeria know say this named states are nothing in reality

While states like delta abia anambra that is pushing on ground is nowhere near..

Remember one time the listed Osun State.. now asking where are those Osun investors all gone to.

Stop acting like pained igbo boy. Must everything been seen from prism of enthic sentiments? If you can't be logical, get off here and stop making it feel like igbos are hateful lots. bunch of self-servicer

2 Likes

Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by Ovamboland(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2021
NacoAba:

Anytime I read the level of thinking in this nairaland, I shake my head, your thinking is too low for me and I can't be arguing here . All I can tell you is to maintain your low level thinking in anywhere you think you are, we don't send all this statistics, we do our business and make wealth and live our life . Think whatever you like about the easterners, we don't care. If you are man enough give us what we are asking for and stop fooling yourself in this platform please

You are man enough yet begging your fellow man to give you freedom.

What kind of useless man is that?

Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2021
mujahid777:

Keep deceiving yourself. FDI is a huge metric to gauge the economic future of a place. Even igbos invest more outside the SE.
Foreigners won't just drop their money anywhere; serious assessment was done beforehand.

If i give a shout out to the Igbos, don't know why y'all always gotta react. The message was for them.

If you see something you don't agree with, keep it moving.

The word IGBOS should never intimidate you unless there's some sentiment of hatred, envy or something else attached to it.

Get money and stop worrying about gibberish.
These are bitch-like symptoms and I don't play that, kid
Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by mfm04622: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Asgard73:

And one begin to wonder.

You need to understand what we are talking about here!
FDI mean money foreign investors bring into Nigeria to do business. It is their capital. So you may see a factory where the machinery is worth that on a small street. The rest of the money is then used as working capital. NBS statistics is very reliable. If you think it is not, bring facts, verifiable facts to debunk their report
Re: Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC by Kfed4ril(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:
Apart from anambra South East is a place to run away from as a business man

High crime rate
Misinformed youth can burn down your business if they suspect you're against their supreme leader
State can't provide condusive environments for business, bad road, advertisement.
Propaganda, segregation etc

Lol
Ode
SE has always been safer than the sw, guy we all have bad roads stop hyping this stupid governors, making them think that they are working. I served in Oyo state and I can tell you the road are as bad as we have in the SE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians / Ribadu Takes A First Jab At Jonathan----"resign Now, He Says"! / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.