Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. (703 Views)

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. / Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by DarkLord69: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yo! I'm here smiley

Hello from here, I guess some of have seen the Loki series if you haven't already, then you should go see that Disney/MCU series. It's the best I've watched this year(I haven't seen any other thoughsmiley)

#Spoilers alert ⚠️

So season 1 of the Loki series ended about two weeks ago, and it was a delightful end for a series that tends to have lost its direction midway.

I know it's just fiction, the writer's imagination but again, I think it's more than that. It is common to call unexplainable science magick, I used to do that too.

Usually, I don't question religion or disputes the existence of God or gods, I only question myself everything, pushing myself beyond my limit, trying to make myself a god.

At Loki’s ending, we got to know that the sacred timeline is been controlled by an advanced human, a 31st-century scientist armed with techs beyond our comprehension(look up Kang the Conqueror on Google), and the Time variance Agency is controlled by him, supposedly the TVA is probably located in the quantum realm.

What's my point? Imagine that you're equipped with advanced technology that can take you back and forth in time, you can go back in time to the 4th century with 21st-century techs and be a God on those folks, or you can go to the 100th century to learn about their techs and use em on another century. You're are already a God.

The series Loki opened my mind to many things about life, and kind of changed my views on some other things.

There is a God, science is the God. Look no further, in the centuries to come whereby we've fully understand the quantum mechanics in relationship with time flow, then we would that Kang the Conqueror isn't a fiction, but a work of a man that has seen the future. Until then, I remain Frederick, the thinker.

#This isn't proofread, permit my errors.
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by captainking(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
DarkLord69:
Yo! I'm here smiley

Hello from here, I guess some of have seen the Loki series if you haven't already, then you should go see that Disney/MCU series. It's the best I've watched this year(I haven't seen any other thoughsmiley)

#Spoilers alert ⚠️

So season 1 of the Loki series ended about two weeks ago, and it was a delightful end for a series that tends to have lost its direction midway.

I know it's just fiction, the writer's imagination but again, I think it's more than that. It is common to call unexplainable science magick, I used to do that too.

Usually, I don't question religion or disputes the existence of God or gods, I only question myself everything, pushing myself beyond my limit, trying to make myself a god.

At Loki’s ending, we got to know that the sacred timeline is been controlled by an advanced human, a 31st-century scientist armed with techs beyond our comprehension(look up Kang the Conqueror on Google), and the Time variance Agency is controlled by him, supposedly the TVA is probably located in the quantum realm.

What's my point? Imagine that you're equipped with advanced technology that can take you back and forth in time, you can go back in time to the 4th century with 21st-century techs and be a God on those folks, or you can go to the 100th century to learn about their techs and use em on another century. You're are already a God.

The series Loki opened my mind to many things about life, and kind of changed my views on some other things.

There is a God, science is the God. Look no further, in the centuries to come whereby we've fully understand the quantum mechanics in relationship with time flow, then we would that Kang the Conqueror isn't a fiction, but a work of a man that has seen the future. Until then, I remain Frederick, the thinker.

I totally concur.. Loki is the best series u have seen in ages.. Damn.. Those marvel writers are just too good..
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by DarkLord69: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
captainking:

I totally concur.. Loki is the best series u have seen in ages.. Damn.. Those marvel writers are just too good..

Yeah man, swears!!

They’re geniuses.

On another note, do you think that an Nigerian youth is intellectually lazy?
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by captainking(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2021
DarkLord69:

Yeah man, swears!!

They’re geniuses.

On another note, do you think that an Nigerian youth is intellectually lazy?
It depends on which category of laziness..
Yes.. Most Nigerian youths are lazy... Key word. "most"
Hence the justification for lots of social vices in the guise of them chop...i go chop too.. And lots more.
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by DarkLord69: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2021
captainking:

It depends on which category of laziness..
Yes.. Most Nigerian youths are lazy... Key word. "most"
Hence the justification for lots of social vices in the guise of them chop...i go chop too. And lots more.

“Average” was missing in my writings above, I got your point of view, although what I meant was that an average Nigerian youth would rather spend his time & energy on frivolous things, no intelligent arguments or discussions as seen on Reddit & Quora.
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2021
DarkLord69:

How can science be the God when according to you it is instead a tool used by men, and Kang, to rule over other men, albeit in different timelines or points in time and what nots? undecided

I haven't seen Loki but I will probably be binging on season one starting tonight. undecided
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by DarkLord69: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can science be the God when according to you it is instead a tool used by men, and Kang, to rule over other men, albeit in different timelines or points in time and what nots? undecided

I haven't seen Loki but I will probably be binging on season one starting tonight. undecided

Hey Kobojunkie,

My assertion about science being a God wasn't confusing, it's very straightforward. Whichever you've mastered, science or magick, it would take you steps farther than other men.

Kang's mastering of future tech has made him become a God. The ruler of all timelines, he would easily defeat a titan like Thanos and co. By his mastering of time flows he can do back and forth in time as he pleases. He can annex Techs and secrets of any timeline he wants. Science made him a God, that is, science is the God.

Like I wrote earlier, once we(humans) fully understand the time flow in relationship with quantum mechanics, we would do the unthinkable.

I, Fredrick knew right from the time that we are in a kind of simulation but I've yet to theorized that. We can liken the TVA to that glass & gold palace we've always been told in theology.
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2021
DarkLord69:

Hey Kobojunkie,

My assertion about science being a God wasn't confusing, it's very straightforward. Whichever you've mastered, science or magick, it would take you steps farther than other men.

Kang's mastering of future tech has made him become a God. The ruler of all timelines, he would easily defeat a titan like Thanos and co. By his mastering of time flows he can do back and forth in time as he pleases. He can annex Techs and secrets of any timeline he wants. Science made him a God, that is, science is the God.

Like I wrote earlier, once we(humans) fully understand the time flow in relationship with quantum mechanics, we would do the unthinkable.

I, Fredrick knew right from the time that we are in a kind of simulation but I've yet to theorized that. We can liken the TVA to that glass & gold palace we've always been told in theology.
Science is knowledge, and knowledge has always existed even before man showed up on the scene and discovered it. Knowledge cannot use itselse and does not gain anything for itself and as such as it is powerful of itself. However, as a tool, say in the hands of an intelligent being such as Kang, it obtains meaning, value and hence aids in transforming a mere man into a god. undecided
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by DarkLord69: 2:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Science is knowledge, and knowledge has always existed even before man showed up on the scene and discovered it. Knowledge cannot use itselse and does not gain anything for itself and as such as it is powerful of itself. However, as a tool, say in the hands of an intelligent being such as Kang, it obtains meaning, value and hence aids in transforming a mere man into a god. undecided

Lol, you're beginning to be biased in your analysis, science existed before man? So who created science? And who taught Kang to be that intelligent to harness the power of science? Definitely ain't a god, ‘cos a god wouldn't want a rival in the first place.

Science created god, and not the otherwise. And god is science. Don't get me wrong, I'm not disputing the fact that there isn't a god/God/supreme being, but he was only supreme because he has unlocked what millenniums ago failed to harness in the chaos of creation.

Armed with my little knowledge in Physics and Mathematics, coupled with few techs of 21st century. I would comfortably rule over several billions of people in the stone age. Armed with 50th-century technologies(assuming all things are equal & these positive growths are sustained) I would colonized earth.

Now there are multiverses existence journals all over the place, imagine me shuffling in time between different galaxies and stars systems experimenting on them and harnessing their techs and useful parts, what would I become? A God of course, the one that will live forever. Monitoring the affairs of his wardens.

In summary, the best scientist, who somehow surmount the events of the chaos is the God.
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by DarkLord69: 3:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Our God is a benevolent one, he's set rules for us, just follow em, I can't beat him in his system so I gotta play by the rules, my brain is also partially locked, it's not used to a full capacity, that makes me duller than him.

Now I'm stuck, he knew I would try to beat him. So he caged me lol. All my life I don't wanna be insignificant among these billions, and other Trillions in the unknown stars.. The questions are “why are we here?”, “where do we go after here?”, “was God originally an human, who later understand what others would never?”, “are our paths truly predetermined as outlined in biblical texts?”

I think time is that key we've been trying to unlock all these years, time is the key.
Re: The TVA, The Gods, And The Aliens. by LordReed(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2021
DarkLord69:

Hey Kobojunkie,

So you are using the word god metaphorically?

(1) (Reply)

Yoga Is A Dangerous Spiritual Discipline Christians Must Avoid / We Share Fliers & Handbills At Churches & Mosque / It Is Easy To Be Born Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.