Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

It Is Easy To Be Born Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Easy To Be Born Again. (693 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by infini771: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Follow these steps to be born again.

1. Believe that God exists.
2. Believe that Jesus is the son of God.
3. Believe that God sent him (Jesus) to die for your sins.
4. Now, confess him as your Lord and Savior.

Romans 10: 9-10
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
infini771:

Romance 10: 9-10
If you follow what is presented in the teachings of Jesus Christ, you will find that in order to become born-again, and gain access into the Kingdom of God through the Narrow gate as opposed to the Broad gate with leads to destruction - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - one must instead obey the commandments put forth by Jesus Christ:

* Believe in Jesus Christ, God's New Law, and Covenant in the Kingdom of God
* Active change from following the Old Way to following the New Way is a step requiring obedience to the teachings(and commandments of Jesus) - Matthew 3 vs 7 -11 & John 3 vs 1 - 21
* Water Baptism - become born of water
* Eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ in order to seal self in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, by which one then obtains eternal life - John 6 vs 35 - 48
* Abandon family, friends, titles, reputation, job/career/businesses, home, land, etc., in order to follow Jesus Christ - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation. Romans 10:9-10

Paul never said anything about BORN AGAIN in the verses you quoted!
Though being saved is one thing and being Born Again is another thing.

1 Like

Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by infini771: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you follow what is presented in the teachings of Jesus Christ, you will find that in order to become born-again, and gain access into the Kingdom of God through the Narrow gate as opposed to the Broad gate with leads to destruction - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - one must instead obey the commandments put forth by Jesus Christ:

* Active change from following the Old Way to following the New Way is a step requiring obedience to the teachings(and commandments of Jesus) - Matthew 3 vs 7 -11 & John 3 vs 1 - 21
* Eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ in order to seal self in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, by which one then obtains eternal life - John 6 vs 35 - 48
* Abandon family, friends, titles, reputation, job/career/businesses, e, land, etc., in order to follow Jesus Christ - [b]Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39[/b
Yo
You cannot scare people away from following Christ
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:

* Abandon family, friends, titles, reputation, job/career/businesses, home, land, etc., in order to follow Jesus Christ - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39
Kobo, can you obey the commandments without giving your life to Christ
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation. Romans 10:9-10

Paul never said anything about BORN AGAIN in the verses you quoted!
Though being saved is one thing and being Born Again is another thing.
He quoted that verse to point out that it is with your mouth you confess Christ
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
infini771:
You cannot scare people away from following Christ
You mean to say the very teachings of Jesus Christ scare you away? The Thought of doing that which God in fact commands of you scares you away from following Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
But the problem is it isn't by mouth that you confess Jesus Christ. If you read the Gospel you would understand that Jesus Christ instead meant that you do so by your deeds... obedience of His teachings(and commandments). undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
Kobo, can you obey the commandments without giving your life to Christ
As a matter of fact, yes. The way you give your life to Him is by obeying His teachings(and commandments) even when you are not certain why you need Him to begin with. That happens to be my story. undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As a matter of fact, yes. The way you give your life to Him is by obeying His teachings(and commandments) even when you are not certain why you need Him to begin with. That happens to be my story. undecided
Then pls explain 1 cor 5:17.
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But the problem is it isn't by mouth that you confess Jesus Christ. If you read the Gospel you would understand that Jesus Christ instead meant that you do so by your deeds... obedience of His teachings(and commandments). undecided
I understand quite well that we must obey the Lord Jesus Christ, but before obey our obey can be fulfilled we must believe and accept the the Lord Jesus Christ. Let me ask you a question, if am a sinner and I give money to the churches, will my money be accepted by God
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
Then pls explain 1 cor 5:17.
Why not focus on what Jesus Christ, the one who your focus should be on 100% has said concerning the issue of your concern? I am not called as a witness of Paul's doctrines but as a witness of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, which Paul's doctrines and traditions barely touch. undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why not focus on what Jesus Christ, the one who your focus should be on 100% has said concerning the issue of your concern? I am not called as a witness of Paul's doctrines but as a witness of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, which Paul's doctrines and traditions barely touch. undecided
Pls explain it. It is still part of the bible. Explain it
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
I understand quite well that we must obey the Lord Jesus Christ, but before obey our obey can be fulfilled we must believe and accept the the Lord Jesus Christ. Let me ask you a question, if am a sinner and I give money to the churches, will my money be accepted by God
But what does it mean to believe Jesus Christ though? It means to trust and obey, even when He does not make sense. undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
Pls explain it. It is still part of the bible. Explain it
It is Jesus Christ that I believe in, not your Bible. undecided

There is no 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17. lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But what does it mean to believe Jesus Christ though? It means to trust and obey, even when He does not make sense. undecided
Pls answer the question. Will the money be accepted by God
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is Jesus Christ that I believe in, not your Bible. undecided

There is no 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17. lipsrsealed
How do you come to believe. Pls explain
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:

I got the message but that doesn't make someone a BORN AGAIN Christian! undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I got the message but that doesn't make someone a BORN AGAIN Christian! undecided
So what make someone a born again Christian
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
How do you come to believe. Pls explain
I read through scripture, and realized that all God ever wanted from us is that we trust Him and obey His teachings and commandments vowing to answer when we call out to Him in obedience. So, I picked up on the commandments written of in scripture, began to obey them one by one, and that is how it all started for me. I was a serious doubter of the idea of God, and worse, of Jesus Christ, as at the time I became born-again. undecided

1 Corinthians 5 ends in verse 13, and does not go up to verse 17, which is what I mean. undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
Jesus Christ, the one who first used the term, explained that quite well in His teachings beginning in John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I read through scripture, and realized that all God ever wanted from us is that we trust Him and obey His teachings and commandments vowing to answer when we call out to Him in obedience. So, I picked up on the commandments written of in scripture, began to obey them one by one, and that is how it all started for me. I was a serious doubter of the idea of God, and worse, of Jesus Christ, as at the time I became born-again. undecided

1 Corinthians 5 ends in verse 13, and does not go up to verse 17, which is what I mean. undecided
Sorry for the mixed up. It is 2 cor 5:17
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by delkuf(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, the one who first used the term, explained that quite well in His teachings beginning in[b] John 3 vs 1 - 21[/b]. undecided
The question wasn't for you.
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:
Sorry for the mixed up. It is 2 cor 5:17
What about the verse do you want me to comment on? undecided
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
infini771:

You lost me at step 1
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:

Salvation is for all obedient mankind so from Abel till John the baptist who are obedient to God will be saved as in resurrect in Paradise including the thief Jesus promised. Luke 23:43

But being BORN AGAIN is another thing entirely that's why Jesus told his listeners that John the baptist was the greatest of all the men who had lived before the Christ but as for the first set subjects of God's Kingdom (BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS) the least of them is greater than John the baptist! Matthew 11:11

BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS are limited number chosen among Jesus' disciples {Revelations 14:1} they will be transformed into spirit beings {Luke 20:34-36} because they're going to heaven with Christ {John 14:1-3} never to return to this planet again. 1Thessalonians 4:16-17

They're the ones who will rule with him in heaven {Revelations 20:4} before anyone is resurrected this set will be resurrected FIRST because they're the first fruit of God's Kingdom! Revelations 20:6

Even Jesus himself has no say in the choosing of BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS {Matthew 20:20-23} because it's the same way God chose him {Matthew 3:16} that God will choose them {Act 2:2-4} Jesus referred to them as his brothers that we must acknowledge! Matthew 25:40

They're the only ones who has the right to eat the bread and drank the wine with Jesus {Luke 22:19} whoever is not one of them but eat or drank of the emblem will blame himself {1Corinthians 11:27-30} of course some first century Christians who died due to being ignorant will not be totally condemned because they don't know {1Corinthians 11:31-32} but after knowing that the emblem only belongs to few and not all faithful servants of God whoever go ahead to join in the eating will be condemned! Matthew 22:11-14

So the BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS are just like all other faithful servants of God but they were chosen by God Himself not that they decided to become BORN AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
infini771:

After all these beliefs and yet you are still the fornicator, the liar, the planner of wickedness, the adulterer, then you are not born again!

Then your belief is NO THING!
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
delkuf:

With my mouth (o with my mouth)
Will I make known (will I make known)
Thy faithfulness.
Thy faithfulness.

With my mouth (o with my mouth)
Will I make known (will I make known)
Thy faithfulness to all generations.

I will sing of the mercies of The Lord Forever,
I will sing of the mercies of The Lord! grin
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wilgrea7:

You lost me at step 1

You are lost at many things even before this.
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by infini771: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wilgrea7:

You lost me at step 1
Jesus died for your sins. Live for him
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Wilgrea7(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are lost at many things even before this.

Nah . I'm pretty sure it's just step 1
Re: It Is Easy To Be Born Again. by Wilgrea7(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
infini771:
Jesus died for your sins. Live for him

That doesn't really relate to whether or not God exists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evangelist Ebuka Obi Set To Move His Adoration Ministry Back To East (photo) / Is There Partiality In The Kingdom Or Is God Unfair? / Isn Tithing Part Of The Jewish Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.