Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention (752 Views)

Fraud Prevention In Banks. Is Every Transaction Linked To The Teller ? / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / Five Strategies For Fraud Prevention In Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention by HWniubi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
First of all, I would like to reiterate that I am a gift card merchant have 5 years of experience in gift card trading.

There is a huge market for gift cards (I only buy from the proper source), and if you find the right buyer or seller, you can make a decent profit, enough to feed your family.

But as anyone who has ever been through the gift card trade knows, it's a business where the rules of the market are incomplete, where there are dirty frauds, and where there are plenty of rippers.

And how to avoid the Ripper in the process of trading?

Honestly, in the course of 5 years of trading, I have also experienced a lot of cheating (Ripper is not just targeting one country, but all people, including the Chinese themselves).

One of the hallmarks of the Ripper, in my experience, is that it evokes greed.

Think about it, the last time you met the Ripper, was it because he was offering you a higher price than everyone around him, sometimes a lot more, and when you saw him offering you a higher price, did you feel moved?

Yeah, when you're greedy, you've given the Ripper a chance to take advantage of it.

For example: I have a very good friend in Nigeria (I'm using YH instead to protect his privacy). How did we become such good friends?

One day, when YH finished a deal with me, he said to me, "Bro, I am in great pain". I asked, "What is the reason for your pain?" "In the course of the transaction, I was swindled out of $2,000," YH said.

I didn't ask anything, I just asked him for a quotation from the other side, and when he sent it to me, I only took a look at it and knew why he had been cheated. Because in that quotation, the price is 10%-20% higher than the normal price, the other party is grasping his greedy desire, he is cheated only a matter of time.

Therefore, in the process of trading, it is very important to restrain your greed.

Because no a commodity (of course the gift card is a kind of goods) has its value, when its value exceeds the original value, it is not normal, so when someone give you a quotation is very high, you should not feel happy, and should feel fear, because the ripper has lift the butcher's knife, ready to put you apart.

Because of the time reason, today wrote here, if you like, please leave a message below, behind will continue to update, let us fight those cheats together, let them have no space to live.

Of course, If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section and I'll answer them

Re: Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention by HWniubi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
I will continue to update, if you want to understand more friends, you can follow me, will continue to update
Re: Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2021
I buy and sell

BTC
ETH
XRP
FIL
TRX
USDT
BUSD

Any Crypto any amount

WhatsApp
12 91
Re: Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention by HWniubi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
How to Avoid being cheated lesson 2 today

In lesson one, we talked about overcoming greed, so in lesson two, we're going to talk about loyalty.

My course doesn't just apply to exchanging gift cards, it applies to many businesses, loyalty to your customers, loyalty to your card merchant.

A lot of people may be wondering, right? Card merchants should be loyal to their customers, but why should customers be loyal to card merchants?

As we all know, what's the hardest thing about interacting with people? It's trust, and trust is built on mutual respect and loyalty over time.

A relationship builds trust and a friendship, and most people, except for the very bad ones, feel guilty and uneasy when they cheat on their friends

So it's important to increase the amount of guilt your card merchants feel when they cheat you, and loyalty is definitely the biggest factor that increases this guilt.

Imagine being happy that you have hundreds of card changers on your phone. Every time you ask each other for a card, you're not trusting the card changers you're working with while you snicker and think you're glad you're smart.

Your card exchangers are already scheming to cheat you, because in their eyes, a customer who doesn't trust them is not really a friend and feels no guilt about cheating them.

So in order to avoid being cheated, you also need to have a certain amount of loyalty to your card exchange merchants, at the appropriate time to send them a text message, let them know your existence, when cheating you, the heart will be full of guilt, and then give up cheating
Re: Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention by HWniubi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Don't bargain too much

It's a little bit greedy again. When a gift card merchant you're dealing with offers you a price, it's based on a profit for both parties.

Business, the most important is win-win, that is, both sides have profits to last, rather than greedy want to dry up the profits of the card merchants.

What's the most common thing a card dealer does once he's out of profit?!

The card will think that you don't really want to make a deal, and your endless bargaining will annoy the card dealer, because he has already given you a good price, but you still keep bargaining, in his opinion, it is better to just tear you away.

So he will offer you an abnormally high price, and you are greedy enough to ask him to add more, because he is ready to rip you, so any price you offer he will accept, while you are still secretly happy, the rip has already raised the butcher's knife to you.

So, don't bargain too much. I know a lot of card merchants who hate this behavior. Endless bargaining behavior is the beginning of tearing you apart.
Re: Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention by HWniubi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Clients often come to me and talk to me I, brother, I was cheated, can you help me?
Sometimes, I felt sorry for them, also want to help them, but most of the time, I really can't, even if my customer gave me the contact way of the other party, after I communicate with each other, often the result is not so good, in addition to a few to help my clients recover some property loss, most of the time had no obvious effect.
Many times, I would ask him, why many trustworthy people do not look for them, but to those who cheat?
He said, he gave me a great price, look! Greed. Why can't we change that?
Re: Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention by HWniubi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
In the absence of a sincere deal,Don't ask for prices too often

People who are often torn should look for reasons from their own bodies.

Sometimes the problem is your own body, but do not know, and sometimes, you do not have the sincerity of the transaction, do not disturb the card dealer.

Do not know where to find the card, to try to try, whether can load, and then vexatious said that the new card, has not given anyone, pestering others to give you money.

I can safely tell you that card merchants will not give you money until the card is loaded, and they are disgusted by your behavior. Disgust the card dealer and he will find a way to get back at you, and ripping your card is the best option.

There is another kind of behavior, that is, when there is a card in hand, everyone asks the price, but as a card merchant, you ask the price every time but do not trade, for example, standing in each other's position, people ask you this every day, but do not trade, how do you feel?

Yeah, it's disgusting, too! And then what?

Is to tear you apart as revenge

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / $100 Google Play Gift Card Available / Kunzite With Morgan Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.