Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria (1166 Views)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Just in Reno Omokri call Nigerians in the UK To smoke President Buhari out from where ever his is in the UK, for avoiding the Abuja House for fear of being harassed out of London.

In his voice, the Nigeria activist'' writes

Follow source link https://afrinotes.com/harass-buhari-out-of-london-smoke-him-out-reno-omokri/ for more. in all stay safe

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by englishmart(m): 4:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Buhari and his fake integrity. if things were right, Buhari Shouldn't be qualified to be a class captain in Daura

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Do you need to tell them? They should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Buhari will be like

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by mayklef(m): 5:12am On Jul 28, 2021
if u by chance, grace or accident survive this disaster of a govt, my brother/sister, u deserve a medal.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Staphylococcus: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2021
The last time Reno made use of his sense was in 2015. Ever since then, dude has been a fraudster, criminal and liar!

He keeps spewing gibberish as of he grew up in Alagbado area of Ogun state.

You have the right to criticize and fume in a constructive way, not ranting like secondary school kids.

Smoke the president of a Nation out of London! FFK has ruined Reno's life with cocaine. He now thinks in the most absurd manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Reno no get supporters again..

He is probably talking to himself

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by GeeMeshin1(m): 6:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Ghen ghen
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2021
You maybe wrong

Though this is not about Reno, about about being a Nigerian, standing up for the truth

Monogamy:

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
You maybe wrong

Though this is not about Reno, about about being a Nigerian, standing up for the truth

Then who are the people Reno is charging? Would like to know
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Reno is loved by many more than you and Buhari combined

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:

Hahahahah... This again from Fahdiga

Wait, no disrespecting oo, do you you sometimes reflect on your activities on NL? I mean your comments, your reaction to things and your activities as well?

It get why oo

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Exactly. He's the latest Nyesom Wike to them.

We're patiently waiting for FFK's cheesy
Monogamy:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahah... This again from Fahdiga

Wait, no disrespecting oo, do you you sometimes reflect on your activities on NL? I mean your comments, your reaction to things and your activities as well?

It get why oo
I repeat again Reno is more respectable than you and Buhari combined

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut up. Reno has more supporters than you and Buhari combined

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by nairalandankrah: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Buhari has activated ghost mode..
But, is this how this man tend to hide till 2023?
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Mr Fahdiga in picture
Fahdiga:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Mr Fahdiga in picture
We dey Reno's back gidigbam
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
I repeat again Reno is more respectable than you and Buhari combined

Same Reno you and your people are still attacking left and right?

Same Reno that so many people called you out for when they saw you attacking, abusing and cursing him ( It was weird), Reno that used to be all of you guys mentor cos he is an enemy of your enemy.

Try and read more about honour and dignity...

Remember Onochie Inec show down, Heh heh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Same Reno you and your people are still attacking left and right?

Same Reno that so many people called you out for when they saw you attacking, abusing and cursing him, Reno that used to be all of you guys mentor cos he is an enemy of your enemy.

Try and read more about honour and dignity...

Remember Onochie Inec show down, Heh heh
As a man of integrity that I am When Reno makes sense I commend him but when he goofe I reprimand him that's what honour entails
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

The funniest part, both Reno and FFK are not interested in supporting another Fulani in 2023.

Na there big wahala go dey.. At last, na only those people go remain for Pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
As a man of integrity that I am When Reno makes sense I commend him but when he goofe I reprimand him that's what honour entails

Fahdiga and Integrity in the same statement? undecided embarassed

Funkeeeeeeeee, Chi Chiiii, you guys should come quickly and shee new wonders of the world..
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Fahdiga and Integrity in the same statement? undecided embarassed

Funkeeeeeeeee, Chi Chiiii, you guys should come quickly and shee new wonders of the world..
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2021
1177seveb:
[s][/s]
A patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Kdon2: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2021
englishmart:
Buhari and his fake integrity. if things were right, Buhari Shouldn't be qualified to be a class captain in Daura

Nigeria is a joke where illiterate without certificate rules millions of intellectuals and accomplished professors.
Re: Reno Omokiri. Call For Smoke Buhari Out Of London And Harass Him Back To Nigeria by Kdon2: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Staphylococcus:
The last time Reno made use of his sense was in 2015. Ever since then, dude has been a fraudster, criminal and liar!

He keeps spewing gibberish as of he grew up in Alagbado area of Ogun state.

You have the right to criticize and fume in a constructive way, not ranting like secondary school kids.

Smoke the president of a Nation out of London! FFK has ruined Reno's life with cocaine. He now thinks in the most absurd manner.

You are just in delusion my brother. What Reno said is true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With OBJ, Osibanjo’s Years As President, VP, SW Lacks Right For Presidency / FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics / This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.