Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency (1212 Views)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Bishop Kukah: I'm Against Insecurity, Economic Woes, Not Buhari / Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
1. Nigerians do not deserve him. Let the looting continue and let the suffering continue.
2. Secondly and most importantly, Obi is a stumbling block to the quickening disintegration of this contraption.
He will seek to unite the country which is only a temporary relief that will delay the complete break up of this failed British experiment.

Obi is already a made man. His generations future are already secured. Let him not bother about Nigerians. They're born to suffer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Firstorderwizard:
1. Nigerians do not deserve him. Let the looting continue and let the suffering continue.
2. Secondly and most importantly, Obi is a stumbling block to the quickening disintegration of this contraption.
He will seek to unite the country which is only a temporary relief that will delay the complete break up of this failed British experiment.

Obi is already a made man. His generations future are already secured. Let him not bother about Nigerians. They're born to suffer
With obi or not Nigeria disintegration is sure ...we just want obi to make the nation livable before we break up

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by buckeyemedia: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Firstorderwizard:

It seems you are not happy with your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by joealago(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2022
we cannot say no to a saviour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by jumper524(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Firstorderwizard:

how's Obi special for Nigeria? His record as governor is no match for kwamkwaso of kano despite the small geography of anambra compared to kano. Same applies to labour force of anambra.
How's that man special.
Someone that talks like a drunkard because it trends and not because it's the truth is now too good for Nigerians?
Was it not the sane Obi that claimed he has only one house? That he don't need a house in Abuja, South Africa And USA but yet they busted him having a house in UK. I don't know why he had to lie about having a house in UK even though he got that house before becoming a governor. Too many lies and drunk filled anysis from scsm Obi.
Same mumu said 6% of Nigerians go into poverty every minute which amount to 12million Nigerians every minutes with his imaginary stats.
Many of you supporting Obi lacks factual intellect hence the reason your easily deceived with half baked stats..
Tomorrow obi would come out and say economic hardship is the cause of bokoharam and mumus everywhere won't reason the word but just jump into conclusions.
Una no fit get sense.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by MetaPhysical: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

With obi or not Nigeria disintegration is sure ...

God bless you!

Yoruba Nation on my mind!

Referendum is what we want, not wayo election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by BKayy: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

With obi or not Nigeria disintegration is sure ...we just want obi to make the nation livable before we break up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Mstick: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
You're the one speaking like a drunk. Peter obi have ALWAYS said he had a house in the UK he bought in the 90's.

Instead of this lies why not get you fact right and learn to right with paragraph.

They're more than a 100 million Nigerians in poverty, you don't even need any statistics.

Nigeria currently have no middle class.

Unlike your Tinubu that's blaming unknown soldier for a certificate that he can hop on his numerous private jet to get, Peter Obi makes NO excuses.

jumper524:
how's Obi special for Nigeria? His record as governor is no match for kwamkwaso of kano despite the small geography of anambra compared to kano. Same applies to labour force of anambra.
How's that man special.
Someone that talks like a drunkard because it trends and not because it's the truth is now too good for Nigerians?
Was it not the sane Obi that claimed he has only one house? That he don't need a house in Abuja, South Africa And USA but yet they busted him having a house in UK. I don't know why he had to lie about having a house in UK even though he got that house before becoming a governor. Too many lies and drunk filled anysis from scsm Obi.
Same mumu said 6% of Nigerians go into poverty every minute which amount to 12million Nigerians every minutes with his imaginary stats.
Many of you supporting Obi lacks factual intellect hence the reason your easily deceived with half baked stats..
Tomorrow obi would come out and say economic hardship is the cause of bokoharam and mumus everywhere won't reason the word but just jump into conclusions.
Una no fit get sense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by duro4chang(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
What makes him better than others?

47 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Yibo(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Peter Obi is a thief

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2022
This is the same mentality that brought Buhari into power in 2015, Peter obi is not a saint, yes he seem like the lesser evil among the 3 candidates but he's a politician and not a messiah you people are portraying him as.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by jumper524(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Mstick:
You're the one speaking like a drunk. Peter obi have ALWAYS said he had a house in the UK he bought in the 90's.

Instead of this lies why not get you fact right and learn to right with paragraph.

They're more than a 100 million Nigerians in poverty, you don't even need any statistics.

Unlike your Tinubu that's blaming unknown soldier for a certificate that he can hop on his numerous private jet to get, Peter Obi makes NO excuses.

to ignore your mumuness just dey hungry me but let me enjoy making you look more stupid while you shallow in lies. Peter Obi only acknowledged he has a house in UK after he was busted for his lies.
Show me an old post of Peter Obi claiming he has a house in UK before 2018 and I'll forever push my support to Peter Obi.
Here's a link to the video of Peter Obi claiming he has no house outside Onitsha.
https://twitter.com/4eyedmonk/status/1052492673830084612?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1052492673830084612%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpulsembed.eu%2Fp2em%2Fz_AVEMGAsZ%2F

I didn't dispute the fact that many Nigerians are in poverty but if 12million people fall into poverty every minute, how on earth is the whole country not fully bankrupt?
I don't blame you for schooling me on how to write with paragraph, I know your types are the ones who overly capitalize on small edge they have. Writing with paragraph ain't my issue and I can construct a well written article but I don't have the time now, I'm more concerned about the reader getting my message. But e sure me say you daft.
Even if I tell you Obi claims he has only 1 wrist watch for 17 years you go still justify am.
Dey show shame at times. When d odds goes against your candidate, dey try hide face. Na normal thing for politics rather than sound overly stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2022
jumper524:
How's that man special.
Una no fit get sense.

Like I said, I am personally campaigning for Tinubu or Atiku cos their Presidency will favor me. I'm cashing out big time from the chaos in this country
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Mstick: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Phew!

Didn't read the junk you wrote, when you're ready to converse like an adult without insults then I will talk to you.

One thing is certain,from our write up the readers can deduce who's mumu between you and I.

grin grin

jumper524:
to ignore your mumuness just dey hungry me but let me enjoy making you look more stupid while you shallow in lies. Peter Obi only acknowledged he has a house in UK after he was busted for his lies.
Show me an old post of Peter Obi claiming he has a house in UK before 2018 and I'll forever push my support to Peter Obi.
Here's a link to the video of Peter Obi claiming he has no house outside Onitsha.
https://twitter.com/4eyedmonk/status/1052492673830084612?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1052492673830084612%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpulsembed.eu%2Fp2em%2Fz_AVEMGAsZ%2F

I didn't dispute the fact that many Nigerians are in poverty but if 12million people fall into poverty every minute, how on earth is the whole country not fully bankrupt?
I don't blame you for schooling me on how to write with paragraph, I know your types are the ones who overly capitalize on small edge they have. Writing with paragraph ain't my issue and I can construct a well written article but I don't have the time now, I'm more concerned about the reader getting my message. But e sure me say you daft.
Even if I tell you Obi claims he has only 1 wrist watch for 17 years you go still justify am.
Dey show shame at times. When d odds goes against your candidate, dey try hide face. Na normal thing for politics rather than sound overly stupid.
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Factcheck0001: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
jumper524:
How's that man special.
Una no fit get sense.
say no more

This guy lie about everything,imagine saying he has only 1 wristwatch n here are his pictures with more than 1 wristwatches

That guy can only deceive gullible igbos d same way nnamdi kanu deceive them

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by SmartyPants(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Mstick:

Lol what do you mean Nigeria has no middle class? Nigeria has a huge middle class.
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by jumper524(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Mstick:
Phew!

Didn't read the junk you wrote, when you're ready to converse like an adult without insults then I will talk to you.

One thing is certain,from our write up the readers can deduce who's mumu between you and I.

grin grin

you made a wise choice by chickening out. Now that's what a really man sorry Coward does when he's overwhelmed instead of groosly over displaying his ignorance.
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by NoQualmz: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ipob terrorist. So you’re no longer crying about Biafrauud?

Wonders
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by 4teenblaq: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
jumper524:
How's that man special.
Una no fit get sense.

Shut up your mouth. I know Peter has in one way or the other mistaken some figures and quoted wrong stats but you are the very much a terrible misinterpreter and you quote much wrongly than peter obi.

The dude that chickened out earlier was not very much interested in verifying all the lies you were spewing. Let me bust it for you.

1. You said peter claimed that he has no house outside Onitsha but has a house in UK. That he claimed there is no need of him having house in "Lagos, UK, south Africa and spain"(what so ever other country you mentioned, I made a quotation on it because that is the very place you lied). In the video, peter obi didn't mention foreign countries.. He mentioned some states and cities in Nigeria. Meaning what he meant was that he "out of onitsha", he had no house in any other part of Nigeria. It was simple.. It was you and some APC cronies that went out sourcing for information up and down, looking for faults in order to twist the claim. There was another plot that almost flew that he had a house in Enugu by APC miscreants but later dismissed because the lies was weightless.

Secondly, peter obi didn't originally say "6% of Nigerians fall into poverty in every minute" when I saw this I know it was a pure fabricated line to rubbish PO, I have read the issue where peter advise the poverty status of Nigeria as a country.

He did not say "6% of Nigerians fall into poverty in every minutes" rather he was quoting the UNDP reports, making analysis based on the report..

Here is what he said "If you look at the latest report of UNDP, it says Nigeria has moved from 86 million to 98 million persons living in extreme poverty. We are growing at five percent annually. Every minute, six Nigerians fall into poverty."

So how is this Peter obi's fault? I think the right people to blame here is UNDP not PO.

And again when you are responding to someone be courteous and civilize with a sense of decorum, don't come here spewing curse words to me, because I might not be your mate.

Thank you.
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by jumper524(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
4teenblaq:

Shut up your mouth. I know Peter has in one way or the other mistaken some figures and quoted wrong stats but you are the very much a terrible misinterpreter and you quote much wrongly than peter obi.

The dude that chickened out earlier was not very much interested in verifying all the lies you were spewing. Let me bust it for you.

1. You said peter claimed that he has no house outside Onitsha but has a house in UK. That he claimed there is no need of him having house in "Lagos, UK, south Africa and spain"(what so ever other country you mentioned, I made a quotation on it because that is the very place you lied). In the video, peter obi didn't mention foreign countries.. He mentioned some states and cities in Nigeria. Meaning what he meant was that he "out of onitsha", he had no house in any other part of Nigeria. It was simple.. It was you and some APC cronies that went out sourcing for information up and down, looking for faults in order to twist the claim. There was another plot that almost flew that he had a house in Enugu by APC miscreants but later dismissed because the lies was weightless.

Secondly, peter obi didn't originally say "6% of Nigerians fall into poverty in every minute" when I saw this I know it was a pure fabricated line to rubbish PO, I have read the issue where peter advise the poverty status of Nigeria as a country.

He did not say "6% of Nigerians fall into poverty in every minutes" rather he was quoting the UNDP reports, making analysis based on the report..

Here is what he said "If you look at the latest report of UNDP, it says Nigeria has moved from 86 million to 98 million persons living in extreme poverty. We are growing at five percent annually. Every minute, six Nigerians fall into poverty."

So how is this Peter obi's fault? I think the right people to blame here is UNDP not PO.

And again when you are responding to someone be courteous and civilize with a sense of decorum, don't come here spewing curse words to me, because I might not be your mate.

Thank you.

there's nothing wrong in owning a house in UK.
But he further claiming if he has a house outside of Onitsha, they should confesticate it. The video I posted was from Twitter, it's more lengthy to that and has been deleted from YouTube to confirm the assertion. Well I know your much clever than the previous person who quoted me so I'll apply some sense of decorum. There are multiple media platform which confirm the authenticity of this ascertions. Also the case of 6% Nigerians falling into poverty was Peter Obi words. It's even on YouTube. I know he made a mistake and he made several other mistake in that presidential debate hence the reason i called him a drunk man who just go out to talk rubbish for the fun of it while feeding uneducated citizens their imaginational figment.
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by WATCHOVER(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
This your reasons are not substantive to go against Obi.
Though am watching, I have no preferred candidate now, I am investigating all the aspirants
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by 4teenblaq: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
jumper524:
there's nothing wrong in owning a house in UK.
But he further claiming if he has a house outside of Onitsha, they should confesticate it. The video I posted was from Twitter, it's more lengthy to that and has been deleted from YouTube to confirm the assertion. Well I know your much clever than the previous person who quoted me so I'll apply some sense of decorum. There are multiple media platform which confirm the authenticity of this ascertions. Also the case of 6% Nigerians falling into poverty was Peter Obi words. It's even on YouTube. I know he made a mistake and he made several other mistake in that presidential debate hence the reason i called him a drunk man who just go out to talk rubbish for the fun of it while feeding uneducated citizens their imaginational figment.

The thing here is that as a Deltan, I have known peter obi even before Willie obiano became the governor, I have known him for quoting wrong figures, though at times he would be right and I sense that the motive is to drive a point and show a possible way to do things.

Known him then when some persons in my state were rating his performance against my state 8-12 years administrations which led me to finding more about him. Though he is not perfect, he had a series of problems with his administration, it was the way he responded to issues at hand that makes me like him, even though he couldn't fix the whole state(due to the challenges he had with impeachment).

I have several times how he misused words and pick up wrong figures to prove how we would do things and he is being confident with it , shows that he is willingly to make things work..

Apart from his wrong figures, I have nothing against him.

He didn't lie more than tinubu who campaigned for buhari on how he(buhari) would revived the economy of Nigeria(even when economy was not really this bad)
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by Eniitankorede: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Firstorderwizard:

Pure rubbish. Obi is not as rich as Tinubu. Tinubu made money in corporate world, Obi used government money for family business. Obi was there when Hausa and Yoruba were killed in Anambra, their market stalks burnt and all he could say was “why are Hausa killing Igbo in the north?
Re: This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency by rolams(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
How your take concern me?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Poll: Aregbesola’s Faction Declares Stand, To Support APC Candidate / Non-igbos Only / Reason Why Importers Mostly Use Lagos Ports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.