Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. (26254 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Nigeria To Prosecute Parents Who Refuse To Enrol Children In School – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by 9jathingsonpoint: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
This man must be mad pp
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
I will not do any NIN till this jihadist run government is gone or till this joke called Nigeria disintegrates, whichever comes first.

You said the same thing when Goodluck Jonathan introduced BVN, Buhari took over from him, You think NIN is pantami personal project...The next Government will take over from where he stops. It's a nation project you better deal with that fact.

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Etoo: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
They want to use the NIN to track the movement of Nigerians in the diaspora..
So they will easily abduct and kidnap any person of their choice who they feel is working against the government's islamisation agenda but they'll fail
������������������������������������������������������������
I expect Nigeria Christians in the Diaspora to file a suit against this move..!!
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
oilyngbati:
Good job by Pantami. Soon, we’ll have all the ipork/ESN terrorists information at our disposal. The government should also do this in every country that Nigeria has diplomatic missions. Terrorists ipooos/ipork pigs must be smoked out from their hideouts, regardless of where they may be operating from around the world.

Lol. You need to chill with your unobjective hatred of IPOB. I am a big critic of Kanu and IPOB yet we all know you and I are likely to fall vctim of Fulani banditry before ever coming to harm at the hands of any IPOBian.

If you want to be a fair person then criticise IPOB when deserved but also speak against a Government that appears to condone and even abet the activity of Northern bandits and terrorists yet deploys all Nigeria's might mercilessly againat Kanu/Igboho and their followers and supporters.

Nigeria can never make progress with people of your mentality who will support atrocities because it is being perpetrated against your enemies when you cannot see that same will eventually be visited upon you in future.

The way forward is to restructure, and reduce the power of the FG, so that no President in future can ever get away with what Buhari and his crew are getting away with currently.

As an example, if State policing is a reality and Governors are constitutionally in charge of the securty in their State then tell me how it would be possible for Fulani bandits to be entering the SW with ease to be killing, raping and maiming Yorubas at leisure while destroying lives and livelyhood.

After you are done thinking about that, you should consider what valid reasons, if any, our current government have for outrightly rejecting State policing, restructuring and devolution of power away from the federal government towards other tiers of governance.

No Nigerian lives anywhere called the federal Government. We all live in States of Nigeria called Lagos, Imo, Ogun, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Adamawa, Kano, Kaduna, Oyo, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Kogi etal and the political reality on the ground should reflect this.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by ddeola: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Make Pantami go US nau. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You said the same thing when Goodluck Jonathan introduced BVN, Buhari took over from him, You think NIN is pantami personal project...The next Government will take over from where he stops. It's a nation project you better deal with that fact.

No one is condemning the NIN project. The substantive issue is that we do not want Pantami in charge of it today because of his antecedence and bias which is a threat against
Nigerian Christians from the South.

Ask yourself why the Buhari government is hosting a do or die attitude to retaining Pantami when they could simply replace him with even more competent Nigerians without the extremist, radical and prejudiced background of Pantami. That alone validates the accusation that Buhari has a Fulani supremacist agenda!!!!

Should a sincere Government not place the need to retain the trust and confidence of millions of people, who voted for it, above the need to persevere with one man who damaged himself because of the extremist, radical, biased and dangerous views he holds against other Nigerians he should view as equals he must treat fairly and without bias?

As a Southern Christian, how can I ever feel confident with Pantami supervising my most important information that can put me in harms way?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by wallarwallar(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Patami is cashing out on a bigger level.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by bibbiana(f): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
We in Nigeria never register finish. If I leave this country, why will I register and for what?

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by samz77: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
pantani the terrorist from the north. This man and Buhari should be in prison by now

1 Like

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Bamzyriches451: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
We the strong head association still won't do this shiit
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Until the jihadists leave, i will not do NIN. I have already informed Glo and Airtel about my stance and asked them to disconnect my lines but 4 months later they are yet to do so.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Until the jihadists leave, i will not do NIN. I have already informed Glo and Airtel about my stance and asked them to disconnect my lines but 4 months later they are yet to do so.

Dont worry, the disconnection of lines will take effect after the deadline, No need of disturbing Glo and Airtel...It's going to be a general something.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Dont worry, the disconnection of lines will take effect after the deadline, No need of disturbing Glo and Airtel...It's going to be a general something.
The government that is looking for funds all over the place can't afford to loose precious telecoms tax funds at this crucial time, you disconnect millions of people the networks loose customers while the government loose tax funds.
This thieving government can't afford that. They will postpone again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by GEEBITE: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Babaken(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
You are a MUMU man
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Calitoscassius(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
If they have American passport why the fu....k would they need Nigeria NIN? Fork! NIN.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Calitoscassius(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

The government that is looking for funds all over the place can't afford to loose precious telecoms tax funds at this crucial time, you disconnect millions of people the networks loose customers while the government loose tax funds.
This thieving government can't afford that. They will postpone again and again.
And again and agian and again till infinity. grin they don't even have the right to make people do their stupeed NIN.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
And again and agian and again till infinity. grin they don't even have the right to make people do their stupeed NIN.
Again and again and again till they silently give up. People with NIN are barely a quarter of the entire population of the country so they can't afford to loose precious telecoms tax funds by disconnecting millions of people. grin grin grin
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Goldp5988(f): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
I will not do any NIN till this jihadist run government is gone or till this joke called Nigeria disintegrates, whichever comes first.

Honestly, its irrelevant, how many aboki don do am?

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Aganju849: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
The way people think here ehn, it will only take divine intervention to deliver some from bigotry and tribalism.

Being a Christian does not change anything!

The only thing in their head is for FG to remove Pantami and put a Christian from a particular tribe!

Then they'll accept NIN cos IPOB can't use it.

You be proper mumu. No hope for you.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Yankee101: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
You and who
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by BarrSly: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Stupid man!! We are out here thinking of how to renew our expiring passports he is busy bringing NIN to us...
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by MOVIC6: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
You mean abokis in diaspora... ?
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Flairoqy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
They want to use the NIN to track the movement of Nigerians in the diaspora..
So they will easily abduct and kidnap any person of their choice who they feel is working against the government's islamisation agenda but they'll fail

Why haven't they taken the NIN to bandits and herdsmen? Dont they know where they are??..
Hmm Religious beliefs, limited perspective

Now you understand their game plan, dont you!!

I expect Nigeria Christians in the Diaspora to file a suit against this move..!!
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by NGpatriot: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

NIN is very useless. We were hoping it would help curb insecurity in Nigeria, as it aims at having a formidable data of every Nigerian.

But what do we have? Bandits (Revamped Boko-Haram) have grown bolder, sealing kidnap "contracts" using their phones, opening cooperate bank accounts that we all know require NIN.

Can Pant-ami come forward to give account of actions which vindicate the purpose of NIN? All I see is a terrorist who is helping his master to achieve an evil scheme.

How do we get there with you Igbos and other unpatriotic saboteurs and anti Nigerian elements refusing to register and perform the most basic and simple civic obligation?

Until you perticipate by registering via NIM, you have zero moral rights to opine anything about the program.

Hypocrite.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Glink2018(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by slimfit1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
The way people think here ehn, it will only take divine intervention to deliver some from bigotry and tribalism.

Being a Christian does not change anything!

The only thing in their head is for FG to remove Pantami and put a Christian from a particular tribe!

Then they'll accept NIN cos IPOB can't use it.

We don't care anymore we are not giving anti-Christ terrorist government of Nigeria any of our details. If a Christian was to be in government they allow freedom of speech and expression since you want to bring a lot of things into the table. We get oppressed when you guys are in leadership
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by teebillz: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
I even thought the Pantimi of a thing travelled to the USA sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. / I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.