Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President (28453 Views)

Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors / African Union Presents Letter of Endorsement to IgbereTV Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2021
War criminal running away from his shadow
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Jostoman: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Rahkman:
Igboho in trouble
igboho is not in any trouble because he is not a criminal that is the reason why buhari travel out to pressurised and beg France president to help them pressurised Benin republic president because of igboho but at the end of the day God will still disappoint buhari and buratai.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by seglabsy(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2021
tiswell:
Igboho must be brought back to naija to answer for his treason against the federal republic of Nigeria
fulani will kill all ur families,u can note escape it.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by osuofia2(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2021
AA SOLDIER ALWAYS A SOLDIER SEE AS BURATAI GALANT FOR PARADE
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2021
kennosklint:
Nigeria Nigeria. Imagine a man like Burutai representing Nigeria as an Ambassador very funny

As in...
I just dey shake my head.

Stupid country.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Yuslaw2438: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Igboho nor fit use another country jakpa

Him come decide to go use Benin Republic

Let me just conclude that Igboho don't know what he has put his hand into

Continue blaming Igboho till Fulani herdsmen kidnapped u or ur household rape and kill them that's when u will know what igboho put himself into

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by hotseat: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Burantashi on the beat!

Reward for mediocrity!

1 Like

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by justmondris: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Them done start to they bribe the man indirectly
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by MrColdsweat: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Shaking hands after the successful transfer of super striker Sunday igboho from fc Benin republic to failure fc.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by kennosklint(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

As in...
I just dey shake my head.

Stupid country.

Stay blessed, bro.
thanks G

1 Like

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by florixi: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Empty Barrel makes the loudest noise, you know nothing!!

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2021
I dey smell say Igboho case will take a new dimension as Buratai resume as Ambassador in Benin Republic.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Susu888(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Gnashing of teeth has already begun for this thread grin
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by oluwaahmed: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2021
Igboho be like rat wey dey run from owner of house come run enter rat trap. He would have gone to Ghana.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by daroz(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2021
When will the Nigerian Presidents start wearing suits?

1 Like

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by thomasjoe(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Igboho na pussycat and e dey vanish blah blah
Just watch as he uses his jazz ...
Youna and dem nerva see anything... lol
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2021
delzbaba:
It seems this man has escaped paying for all his atrocities !!!

Like someone said
Karma does not exist in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by thomasjoe(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Treborblue:
Diligent police officer of the great country Nigeria as enter one chance during a stop and search operation he carried out by himself as he destroys a part of this man Benz grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4yWNjc_D_E
Benin City boys representing!
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2021
Unserious government with all manners of ridiculous agendas.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by BabaO2: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2021
BUHARI is just recycling illiterates like himself in positions of authority. This Brutai that cannot express himself and military tactics that he claims to be his career on BBC frank talk.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by bigtt76(f): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2021
See am wear Buhari uniform cheesy

aguele:
Photo News: H.E. Amb Tukur Yusufu Buratai presented his Letter of Credence to Benin President

H.E. Amb Tukur Yusufu Buratai, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to the Republic of Benin presented his Letter of Credence to the President, Republic of Benin Mr. Patrice Talon on 27 July 2021.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by kolmart: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
See oloriburuku number one in Nigeria force he black like devil itself.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by gasparpisciotta: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Educationalserv:
more successful than your entire clan .na only constable dey your family i understand the pain .

Your generation is suffering from mental imbalance clearly being exhibited by you and your offsprings!!!
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by calcal: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
The Benin Republic can be cashing out from the Nigeria government by using Igboho,

Don't release him, just continue to take FG money.

They need to learn from North Korea how to cash out from idiots.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Tzar(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2021
No wonder Buratai was strategically placed in Benin Republic. The Agenda is real, but it will not materialize. God is NOT on the side of evil people!

aguele:
Photo News: H.E. Amb Tukur Yusufu Buratai presented his Letter of Credence to Benin President

H.E. Amb Tukur Yusufu Buratai, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to the Republic of Benin presented his Letter of Credence to the President, Republic of Benin Mr. Patrice Talon on 27 July 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by chriscrosss(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol..why presenting it now to make them release sunday to them..lol
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by PIMPAR: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Credentials of a failed general
Wailing IPoB zombie
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Seun360(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
The president of benin looks smart.
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Where I like you Slowmir is because you spit the 4kn truth!
Re: Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Why I like you Slowmir is because you spit the 4kn truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon / Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.