Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! (75971 Views)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Moji12(f): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6653469/another-marriage-crash

So over last weekend.... I called family meeting my mum, elder brother and I went to my wife parents house... her family members were present.

They wanted to resolve things between us but no one gave a Bleep about me....they asked her to speak and she said alot of things both truth and lies.

I was lambasted from both sides and I let them finished properly before dropping the bomb......I looked into her eyes straight up and told her am divorcing you.

They were all stunned.... they were now interested in my side of the story.

I decided not to say anything.....am not the type that bad mouth people to score points or look good (my ex-wife is very good at that)....I just told her family to demand the truth from her.

My advice to young men.

1. Make sure u know the background of the lady u wanna get involved with....the way of life etc.

The mistake I made was not evaluating her background...... We came from completely different backgrounds....eg where she comes from people talking crazy and shouting at one another isn't a big deal but me it was a Taboo infact in my parents' house u can't talk with high tones for normal discussions.

2. See forget love and looks...... Make sure you know the main reason she wants to marry you.

I know she loves me but she had another motive which is am meant to give her everything she wants in Life.... She had that mind set of her responsibilities is totally dependent on me.

She told me she can only spare or borrow me money towards doing anything in the house but it is my duty to provide anything she wants even the riddicules ones.

3. For your peace of mind stay away from most ladies raised by single mothers because most her poison to hate men right from teens by their mother.

They are mostly insecure....they believe all men cheat and can never trust.
Comes with mad jealousy

They mostly have anger issue.... they will tell you I don't take shit... trying to show they are strong and can't take what their mother took despite you not doing any shit.....they want to have say in everything just to show you are equal.

They are always quick to be on the defensive
Just to mention a few

I once told my wife am not like your father when I couldn't take the policing, sneaking and threat anymore.

See as a man no one gives a shit about you..... people are sympathetic towards the female and expect you to take whatever she throws at you but you need your peace of mind.
The society has made it possible for women to get away with lot of things.

If you found a woman you want to marry please put love aside and get to really know her background well......cohabit with her for 6month......lastly even if you don't have money, please borrow and go for comprehensive medical check up with her.... (check your sperm count and the state of her womb) please.

Op you see all you wrote out here i took with a pinch of salt reason been that there is no where you pointed out your own wrong doings in your years of marriage but rather you were pointing fingers...... you must be so perfect yourself.

I'm 95% sure if we should hear from your wife's point of view, we will be able to pinpoint what the actual problem is but coming from your side only,naaaa it doesn't cut it.

What I can clearly say is there is no smoke without fire besides this is more like a spiral actions n reactions becos you can't say she was like this when you were courting so what went wrong?

I know one of your disappointment is you just getting to know she is unable to conceive due to her lifestyle back then in school.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by ObaKlaz: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
NoToPile:

I did get your drift.

I don't see how different this is from what I posted, what you are saying is still 'Its the fault of the females we are not providing solely There's a contrast between "share in the providing responsibility" & "be the sole providers". The former is my stand, as far as this back-and-forth is concerned. , they cant insist on gender equality and avoid equal responsibility' The females are taking the blame.

You mentioned equal responsibility across board severally and I will ask directly now If both spouses provide do you agree both spouses should do the caregiving.

Yes or No answer pls.
YES!
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Belafonte(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mairice125:
If you want to get married to a woman , practice celibacy (continence) for minimum of one year.Celibacy is a powerful tool to get to k know the woman you want to marry , without it you can never get the right woman .While being celibate make sure you chase your goals so keenly never loose sight on your goals ,make money and be financial bouyant.When you finally get married make sure you are very good in bed ,I mean very very very good in bed Believe this or not great sex is the only way you can submit yourself and your wife to God .When you chase your goals ,great sex , holding firm to your morals and values that way any woman would surrender and submit are whole being to you .Dm me I will advice you more

I totally endorse this message.

Men need to stop choosing women based on emotions. Being able to be celibate for a lengthy period of time basically kills sentiments and makes you as logical as you can possibly be

Also, the energy you would have expended in chasing women would be put to much better use

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by when2(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
One sided story though.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by showafrica(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
My current GF is from a single mother home.

Immediately I finished reading this topic. I will break up with her mentally.

Check well oo, some are sensible and never in support of there mother. However, single mothers are toxic and can influence there daughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Lumig: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nancee4love:

May God deliver my brothers from ur type
Ur mindset is disgusting very bad a d crude, you are not matured for marriage and a disaster to any man who gets engaged to u with this kind of mindset
Better Don't marry please before you jeopardize the life of another man's son
What is marriage? Covenant partnership. A Partner is a supporter in their partnership, they may not have equal share but each partner had a share of responsibility to the agreement of partnership. Guyz run from a lady who does not see marriage from the angle and perspective of partnership that lady is not your wife. A woman who truly loves you supports you. My dad went dead broke and it was my mum who helped raised him back to life with no insult but still gave him his maximum respect during the darkest moment of his life, she made home comfortable and marriage easy for him till he bounced back. My father is late but all his properties after he bounced back was willed to my mum and us the children.
Goossh you are a disgrace to us women responsible women. Please go fix yourself before marriage. Guyz shine your eyes please we still have good women or ladies out their. I will never marry a man I can't support. It's not about it's my choice to support him or not it's my responsibility to support him. 2 have become one. You see this kind of mindset this lady has is toxic. As an adult do u know it's your responsibility to take care of yourself, keep waiting for a man to do that. May God not allow my brothers to encounter ur type.
Op pick up urself and move you met and plunged the wrong flower.
Ma'am, you are a gem. Need to know you in person. Kisses

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Una never learn.

Una go dey alright las las.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Schprobs: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:

So over last weekend.... I called family meeting my mum, elder brother and I went to my wife parents house... her family members were present.

They wanted to resolve things between us but no one gave a Bleep about me....they asked her to speak and she said alot of things both truth and lies.

I was lambasted from both sides and I let them finished properly before dropping the bomb......I looked into her eyes straight up and told her am divorcing you.

I decided not to say anything.....am not the type that bad mouth people to score points or look good (my ex-wife is very good at that)....I just told her family to demand the truth from her.

My advice to young men.

1. Make sure u know the background of the lady u wanna get involved with....the way of life etc.

The mistake I made was not evaluating her background...... We came from completely different backgrounds....eg where she comes from people talking crazy and shouting at one another isn't a big deal but me it was a Taboo infact in my parents' house u can't talk with high tones for normal discussions.

2. See forget love and looks...... Make sure you know the main reason she wants to marry you.

I know she loves me but she had another motive which is am meant to give her everything she wants in Life.... She had that mind set of her responsibilities is totally dependent on me.

She told me she can only spare or borrow me money towards doing anything in the house but it is my duty to provide anything she wants even the riddicules ones.

3. For your peace of mind stay away from most ladies raised by single mothers because most her poison to hate men right from teens by their mother.

Comes with mad jealousy

They mostly have anger issue.... they will tell you I don't take shit... trying to show they are strong and can't take what their mother took despite you not doing any shit.....they want to have say in everything just to show you are equal.

Just to mention a few

I once told my wife am not like your father when I couldn't take the policing, sneaking and threat anymore.

See as a man no one gives a shit about you..... people are sympathetic towards the female and expect you to take whatever she throws at you but you need your peace of mind.

If you found a woman you want to marry please put love aside and get to really know her background well......cohabit with her for 6month......lastly even if you don't have money, please borrow and go for comprehensive medical check up with her.... (check your sperm count and the state of her womb) please.

My current gf is also raise by single mother her anger toward men was too aggressive

We were aurging the other days before i knew it she hit hammer on my knee i could not walks for days i just pray i shld find another women before these one kills me,but before then keep praying for me

But the idiots thinks she don turn me to bomboy not knowing nah because of free pussy i just dey look am

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by NoToPile: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
ObaKlaz:

There's a contrast between "share in the providing responsibility" & "be the sole providers". The former is my stand as far as this back-and-forth is concerned.

YES!

I actually thought the 'we provide' you talked about was providing solely

Anyway , your answer to the question seems fair enough. cheesy
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by showafrica(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:

Is she exhibiting those characters I mentioned
Not all of them are like that oo.

Yes, not all. Some were born with the fathers gene. They always doubt what the mother tells them about marriage quarrels with her when they find out the truth.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Belafonte(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
IamGreen1:

I love this but kindly share with us what your father did that make him to deserve all what your mother did for him so that all these men here can also learn from your dad like some ladies here like me I've learnt from your mum.

I'll tell you what her father did right to get that kind of treatment from his wife in his darkest days. He married a good, virtuous woman. That's it. That's what he did.

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Algold: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
For compatibility, a lady once told me that she needed to get confirmation from her two Pastors & her mom's?

3 Pastors Mo ya look away. Before she gave a feedback, I told her my Pastor said (na lie o) he saw death ahead of us cheesy.

I can't lay the foundation of my marriage or live my life on the beliefs of other people she called Pastors.

You be confirm oba werey���

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Martinez39s(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Afodot0022:
Hmmm am just speechless with OP experience. Seems like we both are going through the same issues mentioned by you. Infact it looks like your wife is related to my own wife in some certain ways cos she exhibit same trait your wife display. You have said all and a word is enough for the wise. Single guys should open their eyes and pray real hard before settling down with any lady expecially those that were raised by single ladies and those that came out of polygamous home. They are really toxic and unbearable. My wife mom abandone them to their father when they were young and it was their step mom that raised them. The father had many wives and also her mum married multiple husband before she married their father and still left him to marry another again. So you can imagine how messed up their background was. I knew all this when i was still dating her but let me say i was carried away with love or probably lust and didnt make me consider those things.
The issue am facing now with my woman, when i maried her, i only did traditional marriage and didnt do any registry. After the traditional, madam show me hell o that i was even looking for a way out cos of peace of mind. Now after some years, my father inlaw just called me recently that we should go and do our registry which is court wedding. He mentioned that he gave me a week to get this done and if i dont have enough funds , he is willing to assist financially. Now my question is with the way my wife has behave in the past, should i still go ahead and do the court wedding now after 5 years we did our traditional. Pls i need answers and advice from matured married men out there cos if left to me, i am not doing any court wedding cos the way i look at it, i dont think our marriage will last with the way my wife had behaved. If its you, will you proceed to do the court marriage.
Don't do the court wedding. Your father-in-law is not your friend. Be careful. A grown man like you should have IQ to know that you should legally bind your relationship further with a woman like that; what does a wife like her deserve? Nothing!

By the way, do you have kids? If not, kick her out of your life without mercy.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:

My advice to young men.

Comes with mad jealousy

Just to mention a few

Thank you sir, I will take this advice very very serious
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Hassanmaye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
donbachi:
No perfect woman.but,make we no meet the ones wey go kill us.
Amin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Hassanmaye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:
l
Yea.....i messed up in that aspect..... Especially the background check and way of life.

The worst one was the medical check it was two years into marriage I found out she had weak womb due to abortion....

God in heaven!!! This girl s they Bleep o
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Hassanmaye(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
My current GF is from a single mother home.

Immediately I finished reading this topic. I will break up with her mentally.
grin
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Lance7621: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nancee4love:

May God deliver my brothers from ur type
Ur mindset is disgusting very bad a d crude, you are not matured for marriage and a disaster to any man who gets engaged to u with this kind of mindset
Better Don't marry please before you jeopardize the life of another man's son
What is marriage? Covenant partnership. A Partner is a supporter in their partnership, they may not have equal share but each partner had a share of responsibility to the agreement of partnership. Guyz run from a lady who does not see marriage from the angle and perspective of partnership that lady is not your wife. A woman who truly loves you supports you. My dad went dead broke and it was my mum who helped raised him back to life with no insult but still gave him his maximum respect during the darkest moment of his life, she made home comfortable and marriage easy for him till he bounced back. My father is late but all his properties after he bounced back was willed to my mum and us the children.
Goossh you are a disgrace to us women responsible women. Please go fix yourself before marriage. Guyz shine your eyes please we still have good women or ladies out their. I will never marry a man I can't support. It's not about it's my choice to support him or not it's my responsibility to support him. 2 have become one. You see this kind of mindset this lady has is toxic. As an adult do u know it's your responsibility to take care of yourself, keep waiting for a man to do that. May God not allow my brothers to encounter ur type.
Op pick up urself and move you met and plunged the wrong flower.

As if this is my wife typing. My deep prayers to single guys and ladies is to marry the bone of their bone. Getting it right in marriage is the best thing that can happen to a human and hell if he or she misses it.

To the lady you quote, her mentality is damaged already and no amount of positive words can fix it.

Madam, God will bless you uncountable folds for your comment. Wish you were single, I have a kind friend who is in need of a good partner.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by djon78(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I took my time to read through write ups here but yours is exceptional.
From your statement it goes to show that the MEN are battle ready. grin grin grin
The BATTLE LINE is drawn already.

LADIES misused every opportunity they were given. This GENERATION of Ladies have really disrespected men that even our Mothers are afraid of giving out their sons in marriage.

When I was getting married, my MOM wept.
I met her to know y, she said dis could b d last time she may b having unrestricted access 2me.
LADIES of nowadays were raised by fairly Good mothers but they were displaced from the norms governing marriage by social media feminism and many other influencers.
FUNNY THING is dat our aged Mothers respect we the men of d house more dan our imported wives. Most wives do not know dat dey are still visitors in dia husband's family.
Most wives do not know that they share no genetic similarities with their husbands.

TODAY, a man can't get at least PEACE OF MIND in the same he pays rent.
When you call your wife to talk out things with her, she becomes a TIGRESS.

MOST ladies are no longer interested in marriage too. So, marriage should be left for Ladies who are duly interested in it.

As a Lady, if you are not ready to take SHIT from Men, please I beg you in the name of Amadioha and Almighty God to desist from making Marital plans. Take your Time, Enjoy your singlehood, and more so, club well.
After all you are not under anyone.

But whenever you resolve to marry a MAN, please cross examine yourself again b4 entering.
For No single Lady ever suffers DIVORCE.

My brother honestly you have spoken very well

Like I said in the opinion you quoted
Quality of human beings is depreciating with each passing generation

The kind of women we have now i something

There are still some very few good ones but they are minute
Any man that has got one should be thankful to God

In coming decades
People may not be getting married like that

If my father's generation passes away, marriage interest and sustaining marriage may not be that viable in our clime and culture again
We will be seeing more what is obtainable in African American culture where many children will be born to baby mamas and single father's

Many men have been pushed to the wall

women are not being raised up properly again
True they are more educated now
But the real education of training a woman to be cultured, respectful, and virtuous is dieing away rapidly at an alarming rate

And in the end
Women will bear the brunt

Many males are becoming unwilling
Not ready to sacrifice again
Because there sacrifices are not appreciated

And while it will be bad for them is that in Western laws
A man must be compelled to take care of his children
We don't have such laws here
So with unwilling men
Women will be faced in taking care of the children alone

Honestly we are really getting to the end times or apocalypse
Society bit by bit is falling apart before our very eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by yewawa: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
True talk ....passing through a lot too...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by djon78(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
BiggyB242:

Very important, I know two brothers lets say A and B. A is chesting the whole bills because his wife isn't working even if he receives higher than the other brother B who is married to a professional.

Brother A salary is no match compare to the combined salary of B and his wife. Looking at them B is doing so so so well compare to A. I was advised, if I'm getting married I should make such she is working not because you want her money but it will ease you some financial stress. Me sef na doctor I wan marry their head they house, I dey try build myself to that financial level where I fit marry doctor.

Your head dey there

Never ever marry any woman not doing anything

It could be tolerated before
But not now

If she is toiling and making something
Anything you give her or bring to the table
She will appreciate it

But you see those ones not working
Very very big problem
They don't appreciate a man's sacrifices
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by lordally(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
BiggyB242:

I don't want talk too much.

Why na?? grin
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by IamGreen1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Belafonte:

I'll tell you what her father did right to get that kind of treatment from his wife in his darkest days. He married a good, virtuous woman. That's it. That's what he did.

You're welcome

Yes he married a good, virtuous woman give it a thought if your kind of person deserve such woman.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Gfskw: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
The no sex relationship is where you will first know that a girl is playing you. Just dump her immediately and move on. Girls that has fuvvvkking many dudes will see someone who want to take them serious and will now be forming virgin. Girls that only cares about you taking up their responsibilities and always forming that they can’t be controlled, just tell them to get a job and pay their own bills first they will appreciate men.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by sparko1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:

And where in my post did I give credence to bad habits?

FYI, civility is part of good social etiquette and has nothing to do with gender. Stop defending your lack of civility. If we were face to face, will you ask me if I'm drunk? Will you not pass your points across like a civilized human being? Why do people abandon decorum once they login to the internet?

The quote itself gives an impression that, it's fine to have bad character, because we all do (or what explanation do you want give for the quote as related to this topic)

And for your information, If we are talking face to face, whether you are a lady or not, if you say something that warrant the question, I will ask.

Civility is not stupidity!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by EndRape2(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
EndRape2:
U are a stupid man, you do not love her, you divorce her because of the weak womb, nothing more nothing less,

You are stupid, she should go and thank God you left her, because in marriage we need people that truly love us, and willing to go an extra mile for us , you can not put love aside in marriage , love is the only thing that can make you see strength in your partner's weekness

It is the weak womb, and abortion that made you see other weaknesses,

A weak womb does not mean she can not give birth, ivf is there , surrogacy is there
As long as there is no domestic violence , both partners can sit and resolve issues that comes with marriage, you think divorce is a thing to celebrate , you are a mumu ,people praising you here have their own marital challenge , and they are solving it gradually.

Let her dust her self and be happy, that you left, because every woman needs a man that genuinely love her because at old age she will need care and love, not a man that will dump her at old age and follow young girls .

Give me her number let me celebrate with her.

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
sparko1:

The quote itself gives an impression that, it's fine to have bad character, because we all do (or what explanation do you want give for the quote as related to this topic)
If you had asked this question from get go, we would not be having this conversation. However, since you lack decorum, I will explain nothing to you.

And for your information, If we are talking face to face, whether you are a lady or not, if you say something that warrant the question, I will ask.

Civility is not stupidity!
Crocodile online, agama lizard offline. We know your type.

Your comments have shown the kind of person you are and I wish to have nothing further to do with you.

You are ignored henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Number1benue:

My phone just fall from my hand after reading this.....you go need repair my phone screen Abeg.
And I being think say I get strong conscience ooo. This one loud
grin
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stupidquestions:
One last point....be careful with women with big yansh....cos most times..the yansh dey geh insurance for outside unknowing to the man.
Are you sure
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by EndRape2(f): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
you do not love her, you divorce her because of the weak womb, nothing more nothing less,

You are stupid, she should go and thank God you left her, because in marriage we need people that truly love us, and willing to go an extra mile for us , you can not put live aside in marriage , love is the only thing that can make you see strength in your partner's weekends,

It is the weak womb, and abortion that made you see other weaknesses,

A weak womb does not mean she can not give birth, ivf is there , surrogacy is there
As long as there is no domestic violence , both partners can sit and resolve issues that comes with marriage, you think divource is a thing to celebrate , you are a mumu ,people praising you here have their own marital challenge , and they are solving it gradually.

Let her dust her self and be happy, that you left, because every woman needs a man that genuinely love her because at old age she will need care and love, not a man that will dump her at old age and follow young girls .

Give me her number let me celebrate with her.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Tohsynetita1: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Christie171:
CONGRATULATIONS grin
may this never be our case. The same'CONGRATULATIONS' the was said on wedding day.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Gatulituchi: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
elay44:
Bro I only read stuff as a guest. this your post made me register on nairaland. I am in this same boat the, threats, jealousy, anger, no support financially,( I earn very well to take care of the family but it can be exhausting sometimes) etc. but we have Kids . I salute your courage bro. you need to be in this shoes to understand what this bro went through. you can comment and call names but you just can't understand. I feel you and I am very happy for you. thanks for speaking up and being an encouragement. a lot of men are going through shit all in the name of love. forget redplliers. we are not built to be violent, we geniuely care for people, that just how we are wired. but we are taken for granted and our nature taken for weakness.
Iv also been a guest for so many years but joined because of your reply to the post.
I have a few questions:was ur wife violent before now?or is it possible that her anger,threats and jealousy are as a result of something you’re doing or not doing?is her lack of financial contributions her choice or she wasn’t lucky getting a job?
Please dear men,yes you provide but please it won’t cost anything to regard the one you are providing for.some rub the infidelity in their wives ‘ faces,go out without mentioning whereabouts and come back when it pleases them.one can’t dish out thrash to another and expect loving in return.
marriage is a tasking institution,it takes conscious effort from both parties,understanding,patience plus constant communication to make things work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.