Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! (75944 Views)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by nitt: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2021
This marriage of a thing.....

HMMMMM!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by elay44: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I would never be in your shoes...
You are a Weakling and deserves all the illtreatments you are getting from your wife for being Weak.. don't do the needful.. just continue the marital Suffering.. after all you are a REAL man..

I know your type bro. Na una dey mumu for woman inside house, come outside to talk tough. I know your type well. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:34am On Jul 29, 2021
NoToPile:
The vibes I am getting from posts on this thread is that men no longer want to be providers.

Very lazy sets of fools, not all of them though, but they are becoming the majority.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Shikena(m): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2021
I totally agree with you. A good woman could become a single mom through no direct fault of hers, just the common innocent mistake of falling in love with a fool who swept her off her feet.

May my aunt's soul continue to rest in perfect peace! A strong single mother who through thick and thin raised my cousins, successful men and an all round beautiful and powerful daughter.

greatbrian:
I think there is a stereotype about single mother stuff here.

Truth is if you are crazy, you are crazy. If you are bad you are bad forget single mum ish. Lots of mofos out there who came out from a perfectly good family but are much more bitter and I'll mannered than whatever you say. And for the records, I was raised by a single mum alongside 2 elder sisters and not for once have my sisters exhibit those traits you dare not even raise your voice in my house even with all I think I am mum still slapped me few months ago and just last week my woman sent my mum money and she tagged it for raising him right.

So stop condemning the parent who choose to stay condemn the one who can't take up responsibilities but choose to die or walk away.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by bisqit: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Op, nobody is perfect. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.

you barely write much these days.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Ishilove: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2021
bisqit:
you barely write much these days.
Too busy and distracted smiley
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Pweetyccee(f): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Nancee4love:

I still pity that man you are engaged to. Your mindset is wack and u are. Ot ready for marriage go fix yourself please and let that young man go. A woman who loves her man supports him.
I can't call you a wife material sis to be honest you don't measure up to the yardstick.

You should know when to shut the fvck up, a woman has decided to marry a man who would let her be a housewife, it is seen as wack and she doesnt love her man, but a man that prefers to take sole financial responsibility and wants a housewife is not seen as wack or doesn't love his wife? She is a wife material to a man with her kind of mentality, everyone cannot have the same mindset, we will continue to have housewives till infinity.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Ishilove: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2021
byinks:

Cervical incompetence ?

Don't leave her because of that, there are ways around that. See a good OBGYN.
I'm not sure that's why he left her. He says her bad character is the major problem.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by TheWolfen(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2021
This statement makes me wanna marry you next weekend

Thank you!

Nancee4love:

May God deliver my brothers from ur type
Ur mindset is disgusting very bad a d crude, you are not matured for marriage and a disaster to any man who gets engaged to u with this kind of mindset
Better Don't marry please before you jeopardize the life of another man's son
What is marriage? Covenant partnership. A Partner is a supporter in their partnership, they may not have equal share but each partner had a share of responsibility to the agreement of partnership. Guyz run from a lady who does not see marriage from the angle and perspective of partnership that lady is not your wife. A woman who truly loves you supports you. My dad went dead broke and it was my mum who helped raised him back to life with no insult but still gave him his maximum respect during the darkest moment of his life, she made home comfortable and marriage easy for him till he bounced back. My father is late but all his properties after he bounced back was willed to my mum and us the children.
Goossh you are a disgrace to us women responsible women. Please go fix yourself before marriage. Guyz shine your eyes please we still have good women or ladies out their. I will never marry a man I can't support. It's not about it's my choice to support him or not it's my responsibility to support him. 2 have become one. You see this kind of mindset this lady has is toxic. As an adult do u know it's your responsibility to take care of yourself, keep waiting for a man to do that. May God not allow my brothers to encounter ur type.
Op pick up urself and move you met and plunged the wrong flower.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Life is crazy though. Enjoy marriages when it is sweet and when it is sour, share the assets and stay apart.

We are in a simulation and need not think things too much.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by jimmychang: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2021
The two stupid women derailing this thread thunder go fire una grin grin grin.

19 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by cayorday89(m): 4:26am On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by dingbang(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Aeya sorry. Im a single mom but definitely raising my kid in love. Not all single moms bad sha
what do you tell them about their father?

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by dingbang(m): 5:16am On Jul 29, 2021
ravensckar:
I think you're missing the point. Although I won't mind engaging you intellectually sha, but I just need to ask you one question; are you married? Unless you're married, you probably won't understand half of what the OP typed up there.

PS- I'm not in any way taking sides o, especially when I haven't heard from the lady involved. However, I hate to see someone miss the point of a discourse all in a bid to express his opinion.
she is not married, dont bother yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Pecoleee345: 5:23am On Jul 29, 2021
rosalieene:

Well, he might be a FEMINIST but if he is demanding for respect and EQUAL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES, then he is not a feminist ooo.

This whole wahala could have been avoided during their courtship.
They should have raised this topic of finances. It would have saved them the drama of this day.
Have been reading your comments and the other lady......well you are entitled to your opinion.

My question is are you married
You people forget people Change and what really matters in life is character and attitude.

I will just answer with this.....I married a lovely woman with terrible character.

Learn to always speak for yourself my dear ..... marriage is another ball game entirely.

Always remember people change.

21 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by SenecaTheYonger: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Op, nobody is perfect. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.

Then marry a nude ring rapist na since we are not perfect

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by missjekyll: 5:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:

No.....she had miscarriage twice
It was two year into marriage I got to know she had an abortion while in school.

She has a weak womb according to test results.

Oh? This is not a condition that exists on this planet,sir. Weak womb is not a thing

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Pecoleee345: 5:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
@Pecoleee345 you are the cause of your problem not your wife, your wife is never at fault

1) You admitted you were carried away by beauty and whatsapp status instead of doing due dilligence

2) You did not table out how financial responsibilities would be shared before marrying her, if you did, you would have simply bounced out if you are not cool with taking full responsibility, you cannot force your mentality you feel is right, on another person who feels her own mentality is also right,

3) You admitted she told your family members and hers lies and truth, so why didn't you tell us the truths that is your fault? Why did you instead choose to tell us only her faults?

4) You said your family also joined in castigating you for all she said, even the lies, that means you were also castigated on her truth of your own faults, why didn't you clear the air and also tell them about the weak womb if you were that innocent as you opined?

5) There are so many reasons why she keeps having miscarriage, as much as having an abortion may be one of them, that doesn't mean she can't give birth, so many women have had abortion and they have kids today, also, women who have never had any still have issues of childbirth today. Now the case of your wife can easily be solved if you would have simply Google search what causes pregnancy incompetence and how it can be solved, then you can go to a good and reputable OB/GYN for consultation, you shouldn't just pack up and give up just because you were told she has a weak womb, except you were looking for a good reason to divorce her.

*first pics below are causes of cervix incompetence, 2nd pics is a common and successful solution to solving the issue, yours may even be rhesus factor if thorough tests was actually done for her.

And lastly, the nonsensical notion of avoiding single mothers or their daughters has got to be the most foolish rant coming from nairaland dings, should we also say men brought up from single mothers should be avoided like plagues? What of ladies raised by their dads? They are also damaged? So many idiots on here capitalising on this stupid notion comes from stable background but are very damaged, bitter, and thoroughly mentally ill, should we now say children from stable background should be ignored too? Let's kuku not date or marry anyone na since there is a high probability of meeting damaged people from every home, abi we should only date stone? Idiots, see how all the resident nl manboys have already capitalise on the single mothers ish forgetting same mumu Op already said not all of them are like that, na so una blind reach, to the extent that one said he would break up with his gf of a single mother, they prefer to follow bandwagon instead of using their brain to think, very daft set of people.

Get well soon.....i will have a conversation with you when you get married.

It is a simple 2+2=4 to you....when you get married then you will understand.

29 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Op, please do not get bothered by the comments that clearly depict those who are not married. Do not respond to them, they will never see the light.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2021
djon78:

And women of this generation should go and learn from there fore mothers

Can you compare our mothers, grandmother's and great grandmother's to the women we have now

Times have changed
Any woman coming into a Marriage must bring something to the table

Guys are getting wiser
You bear everything
But ordinary respect
She won't give the man
Only troubles and heartaches

The quality of humans are depreciating with every generation

That's why everyone must get sense
I took my time to read through write ups here but yours is exceptional.
From your statement it goes to show that the MEN are battle ready. grin grin grin
The BATTLE LINE is drawn already.

LADIES misused every opportunity they were given. This GENERATION of Ladies have really disrespected men that even our Mothers are afraid of giving out their sons in marriage.

When I was getting married, my MOM wept.
I met her to know y, she said dis could b d last time she may b having unrestricted access 2me.
LADIES of nowadays were raised by fairly Good mothers but they were displaced from the norms governing marriage by social media feminism and many other influencers.
FUNNY THING is dat our aged Mothers respect we the men of d house more dan our imported wives. Most wives do not know dat dey are still visitors in dia husband's family.
Most wives do not know that they share no genetic similarities with their husbands.

TODAY, a man can't get at least PEACE OF MIND in the same he pays rent.
When you call your wife to talk out things with her, she becomes a TIGRESS.

MOST ladies are no longer interested in marriage too. So, marriage should be left for Ladies who are duly interested in it.

As a Lady, if you are not ready to take SHIT from Men, please I beg you in the name of Amadioha and Almighty God to desist from making Marital plans. Take your Time, Enjoy your singlehood, and more so, club well.
After all you are not under anyone.

But whenever you resolve to marry a MAN, please cross examine yourself again b4 entering.
For No single Lady ever suffers DIVORCE.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by rosalieene(f): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2021
NoToPile:
The vibes I am getting from posts on this thread is that men no longer want to be providers.
Social media men actually.
Those ones at Alaba market, main market or those with very busy job schedules mostly own up to their responsibilities.
Infact, those who are not social media Enthusiasts.
Social media have corrupted this ones mind. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Visocrate:

Are you okay is everyone the same your girl is different and you may not get another one like her if you break up because of what you are reading here, every one has his own problem you want to spoil a relationship you cultivated over time because of one post
He's definitely not okay. But who cares? Let him go ahead!
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by JOACHINpedro: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Nancee4love:

Ur mindset is disgusting very bad a d crude, you are not matured for marriage and a disaster to any man who gets engaged to u with this kind of mindset
What is marriage? Covenant partnership. A Partner is a supporter in their partnership, they may not have equal share but each partner had a share of responsibility to the agreement of partnership. Guyz run from a lady who does not see marriage from the angle and perspective of partnership that lady is not your wife. A woman who truly loves you supports you. My dad went dead broke and it was my mum who helped raised him back to life with no insult but still gave him his maximum respect during the darkest moment of his life, she made home comfortable and marriage easy for him till he bounced back. My father is late but all his properties after he bounced back was willed to my mum and us the children.
Goossh you are a disgrace to us women responsible women. Please go fix yourself before marriage. Guyz shine your eyes please we still have good women or ladies out their. I will never marry a man I can't support. It's not about it's my choice to support him or not it's my responsibility to support him. 2 have become one. You see this kind of mindset this lady has is toxic. As an adult do u know it's your responsibility to take care of yourself, keep waiting for a man to do that. May God not allow my brothers to encounter ur type.
I met your type but I was scared of falling in love with her.
Couldn't face the fact that I couldn't get her what she deserves, hence I distant myself away from her before it was too late.

God bless your breed cry

12 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by byinks(f): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm not sure that's why he left her. He says her bad character is the major problem.

Ok...
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You're in pains, I feel your pains but am sorry I cant help myself I just have to say it,.

I'm sure when the Love dey Shack you that time, you were like,
"Baby you're the angel of My Life", "Baby you're the Oxygen that I breathe", "Baby I can't do without you", "Baby any day I don't see your Face my day is not complete", "Baby without you in my Life, my Life is not Complete" grin grin

And where are you heading with this? True true, Nigerian girls are kinda useless!

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Nancee4love:

I still pity that man you are engaged to. Your mindset is wack and u are. Ot ready for marriage go fix yourself please and let that young man go. A woman who loves her man supports him.
I can't call you a wife material sis to be honest you don't measure up to the yardstick.
Wife material 1000yards I greet you,its your type that later disturb us with stories that touch about your marriage because you weren't real and true to yourself from the beginning. Keep meeting men you will be toiling to support its non of my business while I keep a man who wouldn't let me toil because he's capable which is also no business of yours.Our wants are different so respect mine

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by bmdmix6: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:

to u now u don advice so

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by lordally(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
elay44:

I know your type bro. Na una dey mumu for woman inside house, come outside to talk tough. I know your type well. Lol.

He's probably not married ...and maybe still in 300Level so no mind the pikin abeg when the time comes he'll understand that getting into a marriage is easier than Getting out. So many kids think getting a divorce is a walk in the park even if it involves children.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by phemmyfour: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:
l
Yea.....i messed up in that aspect..... Especially the background check and way of life.

The worst one was the medical check it was two years into marriage I found out she had weak womb due to abortion....

Ewoooo

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by NoToPile: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
rosalieene:

Social media men actually.
Those ones at Alaba market, main market or those with very busy job schedules mostly own up to their responsibilities.
Infact, those who are not social media Enthusiasts.
Social media have corrupted this ones mind. cheesy

Yeah I get the drift.

I was actually beginning to wonder if its out of place for a man to provide.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by vcente(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Nancee4love:

are you married? I'm asking for a friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.