Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO (2084 Views)

See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS / See How Ijelespeaks Spoiled Sit At Home In Anambra State - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2021
There is some rumours flying on how Ijelespeaks was pointing fingers on Igbo/IPOB members to be arrested and extra judicially killed by the DSS.

I was even quoted yesterday on that effect. I want u to know that IPOB first of all reported Ijelespeaks and he was arrested by the police.

Below is the video evidence. IPOB called him a nuisance and accused him of disturbing the peace because he shuned sowore for saying Nnamdi Kanu was innocent. Challenging Sowore that if it was not with his media Sahara reporters that he reported the Ex-ESN/Unknown gunmen confessions.

Also challenged sowore if he was never aware when Nnamdi Kanu ordered a 40day quit notice of the military in the east and after the expiration of his ultimatum unknown gunmen started. While arguing with Sowore who turned a blind eye to Nnamdi Kanu atrocities the police came and picked up Ijelespeaks on the report of IPOB members as u can see in the video evidence.

When Ijelespeaks told the police who he was in the next 15 minutes he was released. Now Ijelespeaks played a fair game by reporting the Igbos that reported him and till now they're still missing.

https://fb.watch/70XBf9cmqc/

2 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Some screenshots of Ijelespeaks being arrested from the video link above before he came back to point hands at those who pointed him and they were arrested also.

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Notasyouthink

A fair game was played here I think

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2021
IPOb a gathering of derange fools

2 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Very fair Game, you did well by reporting the Ipob members.

How can terrorists be walking about in broad daylight without been arrested..

This shows you are really selfless and coordinated in rooting out this evil terrorist organization called Igbos.

By now they will cooling off in Borno Maximum prison.
Igbos are touts and you did well by report them before they create anarchy their.

Even on same Monday, they destroyed someones car in Nnewi and nearly killed a man before Nigeria military came to the rescue.

The time has come that we can no longer believe that herdsmen are killing igbos but Igbos are the ones currently killing and murdering Ndigbo.

It is obvious Fulani herdsmen were innocent of allegations that was once leveed against them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink

You did well by reporting them and getting them arrested.

Let them go and sort their release out

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pls tell your hungry ije what ever.That if he is a man and have what it takes let him make his presence and location in any part of imo state know.That we beg him to come to imo state and do his live video.We are ready to pay his expenses as he looks poor and hungry
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Ruggedniggaone: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
There is some rumours flying on how Ijelespeaks was pointing fingers on Igbo/IPOB members to be arrested and extra judicially killed by the DSS.

I was even quoted yesterday on that effect. I want u to know that IPOB first of all reported Ijelespeaks and he was arrested by the police.

Below is the video evidence. IPOB called him a nuisance and accused him of disturbing the peace because he shuned sowore for saying Nnamdi Kanu was innocent. Challenging Sowore that if it was not with his media Sahara reporters that he reported the Ex-ESN/Unknown gunmen confessions.

Also challenged sowore if he was never aware when Nnamdi Kanu ordered a 40day quit notice of the military in the east and after the expiration of his ultimatum unknown gunmen started. While arguing with Sowore who turned a blind eye to Nnamdi Kanu atrocities the police came and picked up Ijelespeaks on the report of IPOB members as u can see in the video evidence.

When Ijelespeaks told the police who he was in the next 15 minutes he was released. Now Ijelespeaks played a fair game by reporting the Igbos that reported him and till now they're still missing.

https://fb.watch/70XBf9cmqc/
you better becareful with the way you are dealing with UGM people

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by cocolacec(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Biafran4life:
Pls tell your hungry ije what ever.That if he is a man and have what it takes let him make his presence and location in any part of imo state know.That we beg him to come to imo state and do his live video.We are ready to pay his expenses as he looks poor and hungry

Go and find him in Abuja he doesnt need to step his foot in Imo.Bunch of murderers.Ijele is the only sane Igbo i have seen.Narcissistic tribe.

3 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Monogamy: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dog wey dey eat other dogs

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Very fair Game, you did well by reporting the Ipob members.

How can terrorists be walking about in broad daylight without been arrested..

This shows you are really selfless and coordinated in rooting out this evil terrorist organization called Igbos.

By now they will cooling off in Borno Maximum prison.
Igbos are touts and you did well by report them before they create anarchy their.

Even on same Monday, they destroyed someones car in Nnewi and nearly killed a man before Nigeria military came to the rescue.

The time has come that we can no longer believe that herdsmen are killing igbos but Igbos are the ones currently killing and murdering Ndigbo.

It is obvious Fulani herdsmen were innocent of allegations that was once leveed against them.
[/s]
Shut up! Chronic fulani Marauding terrorist..

Yes , Ipob is terrorist,
Cos they busy terrorising your life daily for calling for breakup of this contraps across the globe..
Keep crying while begging for Unity, it won't change nothing!

4 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
cocolacec:

Go and find him in Abuja he doesnt need to step his foot in Imo.Bunch of murderers.Ijele is the only sane Igbo i have seen.Narcissistic tribe.
So others are insane because we detest Fulani Killers
Hmmm
After life de hungry some people even our governors are very careful with IPOB although his business shhaa
Eee no concern Mee na eeem wahala with IPOB

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
cocolacec:

lol ,when other tribes hail an Igbo man as the best and different from his people , make him watch out, his downfall is near -especially if most of his people are against him-cc , orji uzor, Rochas, etc
ijele/oyiboupdate take note Bubu has a year and 1/2 to go. The dynamics of Nigeria will change drastically and you will be like a. bat that's neither accepted by the birds or mammals

3 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
eduj:

lol ,when other tribes hail an Igbo man as the best and different from his people , make him watch out, his downfall is near -especially if most of his people are against him-cc , orji uzor, Rochas, etc
ijele/oyiboupdate take note Bubu has a year and 1/2 to go. The dynamics of Nigeria will change drastically and you will be like a. bat that's neither accepted by the birds or mammals

Are u not aware that Ijelespeaks was in Imo state twice in June
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by fenibak: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
How would the police arrest a man working for them? Oyiboupdate aka ijele Works for the dss and they sponsor him
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Are u not aware that Ijelespeaks was in Imo state twice in June

what does his being in imo got to do with my post ?

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm going to tell you a little story,
When Ken Saro Wiwa was struggling for Ogoni, there were 3 chiefs that strongly opposed Ken's methods, these chiefs went for a meeting and were brutally murdered, some say by Abachas killer squad, but it was blamed on Ken even though he was not in Ogoni land when it happened, and the trial began..... The rest they say is history
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Monogamy: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I'm going to tell you a little story,
When Ken Saro Wiwa was struggling for Ogoni, there were 3 chiefs that strongly opposed Ken's methods, these chiefs went for a meeting and were brutally murdered, some say by Abachas killer squad, but it was blamed on Ken even though he was not in Ogoni land when it happened, and the trial began..... The rest they say is history

And what's the moral lesson of this epistle?

undecided
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

And what's the moral lesson of this epistle?

undecided

Quota system can't decipher

2 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Monogamy: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Quota system can't decipher

Why not tell us the moral of your epistle
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Why not tell us the moral of your epistle

That moral has flown over your head!

2 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Monogamy: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

That moral has flown over your head!

See the way he stylishly shift from my question..

Cos the moral of your epistle is wickedness and hatred thoughts.

The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You did well by reporting them and getting them arrested.

Let them go and sort their release out
So shall it be unto you.
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink

When your turn comes, we will equally say the same thing.

ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS!!

2 Likes

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by fenibak: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oyigboupdate you go run insane Las las

Na you be ijele speaks

I saw a how the army killed by brothers in Enugu, from today I have no pity for saboteurs, I always pity them because I hate jungle justice and I love the rule of law, but your own case you would be charged for treason
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:
Oyigboupdate you go run insane Las las

Na you be ijele speaks

I saw a how the army killed by brothers in Enugu, from today I have no pity for saboteurs, I always pity them because I hate jungle justice and I love the rule of law, but your own case you would be charged for treason

Before the attack on military formations was there no peace in Igbo land onyezuzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
When your turn comes, we will equally say the same thing.

ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS!!

U arrest someone first then he does the same thing to u and u cry.
Where is that done. Emotional children. U call Buhari a dead man but when Ijelespeaks called Nnamdi Kanu a dead man a lady made a video crying that he should stop.
U call Nigeria a zoo but when we call u Facebook country u should bring him let's kill him.
U call Nigerians baboon and monkey but when called bingos in the same proportion u shout bring him let's kill him.
U use your media to expose/criticize Buhari but when same is done to Nnamdi Kanu u shout your days are numbered.
Why can't you people accept the same energy u give

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by fenibak: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Before the attack on military formations was there no peace in Igbo land onyezuzu

Ewu fulani. How did it all start? Why did the Nigerian army kill 28 people at Kanu's House? Why did they killed almost 3000 innocent ipob members and remember all they had was flags, I have told you already. You won't escape the treason charge even obidi obienu won't save you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Refuses To Send His Condolences To The British People / Why Gunmen Attacked US Consulate Officials In Anambra — Police / Ooni Of Ife Joins Awolowo, Azikiwe, Others To Own Classic 1970 Mercedes-benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.