Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO (2096 Views)

See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS / See How Ijelespeaks Spoiled Sit At Home In Anambra State - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by naijapips02: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Biafran4life:
Pls tell your hungry ije what ever.That if he is a man and have what it takes let him make his presence and location in any part of imo state know.That we beg him to come to imo state and do his live video.We are ready to pay his expenses as he looks poor and hungry

If you are a man, go to Abuja and discuss IPOB live with Ijele. I will pay for all your expanses.
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

Ewu fulani. How did it all start? Why did the Nigerian army kill 28 people at Kanu's House? Why did they killed almost 3000 innocent ipob members and remember all they had was flags, I have told you already. You won't escape the treason charge even obidi obienu won't save you

U support the killing of police men. But yet I wonder why this charity hasn't begun at home first. Nnamdi Kanu sister is a police woman her name is Nnenaya Kanu she works in Abia state division. Last time I uploaded her pics I was banned for one month.

Why did Kanu defile bail conditions and not just that order for the head of Buhari from Abuja. Which sitting president will be on seat and let u order for his head just like he did for Wike.

Say the truth if you're a leader let's say u ignore the defiling of his bail conditions. Can u also sit down and watch him order for your head without action

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
naijapips02:

If you are a man, go to Abuja and discuss IPOB live with Ijele. I will pay for all your expanses.

Correct brotherly
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Are u not aware that Ijelespeaks was in Imo state twice in June
Tell him as he claims to be brave.And if he is truly Igbo he should post video of his compound and address in Igbo land with any land mark close or any of his family members.Useless idiot from his picture must be from kogi state.Have you seen how they behead Christan in the useless north with his head staked on a stick when they claim blasphemy. That is how we will post his head here i promise.Abuja is zoo country and not biafra land he is free to show folly
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
naijapips02:

I will pay for you,him and any of your family members to imo as that is biafra land.Abuja is zoo country and I have no interest thr.
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Biafran4life:
Tell him as he claims to be brave.And if he is truly Igbo he should post video of his compound and address in Igbo land with any land mark close or any of his family members.Useless idiot from his picture must be from kogi state.Have you seen how they behead Christan in the useless north with his head staked on a stick when they claim blasphemy. That is how we will post his head here i promise.Abuja is zoo country and not biafra land he is free to show folly

Boss he has given his village address and his compound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMa1ZBIxALM

Watch this video from the 1hour 40 minutes.
If them born u well that is his address of his Compound in the village go try nonsense
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by fenibak: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U support the killing of police men. But yet I wonder why this charity hasn't begun at home first. Nnamdi Kanu sister is a police woman her name is Nnenaya Kanu she works in Abia state division. Last time I uploaded her pics I was banned for one month.

Why did Kanu defile bail conditions and not just that order for the head of Buhari from Abuja. Which sitting president will be on seat and let u order for his head just like he did for Wike.

Say the truth if you're a leader let's say u ignore the defiling of his bail conditions. Can u also sit down and watch him order for your head without action

Remember who the gods want to destroy he would first make them mad, the Nigerian army aka the civilian killing machine like I always call them sent their assassination team to to kill kanu and he escaped and the assassination team killed 28unarmed people.

If you didn't change course and become a fulani rat and informer, I would have loved to debate you but you are a stained man and now(nsi) and don't get me wrong I support your freedom of speech and you deserve jail in biafra if you are found guilty of treason

If you notice your friends are Northerners and Tinubu thugs
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

Remember who the gods want to destroy he would first make them mad, the Nigerian army aka the civilian killing machine like I always call them sent their assassination team to to kill kanu and he escaped and the assassination team killed 28unarmed people.

If you didn't change course and become a fulani rat and informer, I would have loved to debate you but you are a stained man and now(nsi) and don't get me wrong I support your freedom of speech and you deserve jail in biafra if you are found guilty of treason

One thing about u Igbos is that u read news with one eye and keep the other closed. Before the military even killed anybody didnt u see the video where Igbos were stonning them bottles and stones telling them to leave Biafra land.
They almost mobbed the soldiers and they retaliated.

Before u forget let me remind u again. Nnamdi Kanu sister is a police woman. Pls u guys should begin this charity at home. Her name is Nnenaya Kanu she works in Abia state division.
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
1183tgre:
[s][/s]

Canceller mods dey come
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

Just as he made kanu mad for ordering the killing of military officers and thinking he can run from the long arms of the law. If he is fair in killing military officers why cant he remember his sister Nnenaya Kanu.

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Boss he has given his village address and his compound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMa1ZBIxALM

Watch this video from the 1hour 40 minutes.
If them born u well that is his address of his Compound in the village go try nonsense
You expect me to watch this idiot for 1 hour 40 minutes.Just state the relevant information here just as we have that of egbokwe . When did the bastard visit nnewi last.Just like how buhari is hiding like a rat in uk.

1 Like

Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Biafran4life:
You expect me to watch this idiot for 1 hour 40 minutes.Just state the relevant information here just as we have that of egbokwe . When did the bastard visit nnewi last.Just like how buhari is hiding like a rat in uk.

I gave u a time frame of four minutes learn to read and comprehend
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by fenibak: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

One thing about u Igbos is that u read news with one eye and keep the other closed. Before the military even killed anybody didnt u see the video where Igbos were stonning them bottles and stones telling them to leave Biafra land.
They almost mobbed the soldiers and they retaliated.

Before u forget let me remind u again. Nnamdi Kanu sister is a police woman. Pls u guys should begin this charity at home. Her name is Nnenaya Kanu she works in Abia state division.

Look I am not a member of ipob and this is why you won't see me coming, I am outside, in the middle and I can see clearly, I won't forgive you for your treasonous character which you yourself confessed to yourself on Facebook, I have saved all the videos as evidence so it would be used to nail you in court.

Yes they are right they must leave biafra land and Lastly have u ever heard of some thing called RUBBER BULLETS?. this is why there is too much killing in this zoo

Remember my only issue with you is working for the fulanis, I have no issue with you for fighting kanu
, we all must not love kanu
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by amuwo1980: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Incoherent gibberish, what’s this barely literate fellow writing .
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U arrest someone first then he does the same thing to u and u cry.
Where is that done. Emotional children. U call Buhari a dead man but when Ijelespeaks called Nnamdi Kanu a dead man a lady made a video crying that he should stop.
U call Nigeria a zoo but when we call u Facebook country u should bring him let's kill him.
U call Nigerians baboon and monkey but when called bingos in the same proportion u shout bring him let's kill him.
U use your media to expose/criticize Buhari but when same is done to Nnamdi Kanu u shout your days are numbered.
Why can't you people accept the same energy u give
Your arrest was a charade I refuse to be decieved by you amụ beghi gi.

You are defending buhari when you know very well that he hates anything Igbo with a passion yet you claim to be Igbo (although we know you are fake) no real nwafo will behave this way.

They call nigeria a zoo because it is only in a zoo that you will gain an independence for over 60 years yet you cannot boast of anything tangible as a citizen not even a 24hr steady light.

It is only in a zoo that a flag waving people are tagged "terrorists" while the ak-47 brandishing terror herdsmen are the real nigerian patriots we should compensate with our lands.

Now calling Biafra a Facebook country can only be said by a brainless 1d1ot because before nigeria was created by the british in 1914 Biafra was already in existence.

They call nigerians baboon and monkeys because, they want to remain in an ungodly contraption called nigeria an evil enclave created by the british for exploit. The worse part of it all is that, they can even kill to keep and and protect the union, a place that has never worked and can never work.

Can you tell us why you call IPOB bingos??

Why won't they expose and criticize buhari, is buhari treating the Igbos well and nicely??
Is buhari a good leader to ndígbo??

But in kanu's case, you cannot expose him because he has done nothing wrong.

We cannot accept lies and injustice the way you want us to be doing.

Udele neri ozu!
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
vedaxcool:
IPOb a gathering of derange fools
zoogerians a bunch of idiotic pigs in a jungle tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
naijapips02:

You that can't feed well is here boasting grin grin grin

Fools everywhere!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price / Jagaban Ìn Early Lead... / LAGOS RESULTS Obi Wins Bourdillon Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.