Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo (48108 Views)

Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by abbey621(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
moshino:

Are you sure its 20 years MINIMUM jail sentence?

Maximum
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Drizzy5001(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
I just hope he invested those money on his friends, a business or family
If not after serving that prison term and they deport him back to Nigeria

He will understand why there is "so help me God" in Nigeria's pledge

Anyways
This life is like a spoon
Today it fetches plenty
Tomorrow, nothing go dey to fetch . sad sad
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Mobikay101(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
So when has the court decided for him to start paying his victims?
Inter-pool need to start selling those assets asap.
It will help some real businesses he dubbed, and also recover the money he took from gay men, and women he deceived.
Sure the parents used to give thanks given in church for the blessings opportunity of scamming given by their god to their son. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Blue3k(m): 2:59am On Jul 29, 2021
grandstar:

I'm America, it is common to be paroled after serving half your time if they deem "you are of good behavior.

If you're serving Federal time you have to sit for 85% of your sentence. There's no half time with the Feds.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2021
delzbaba:
Hush puppy gucci gucci cash money,,everything na jail he end las las.

Dude shut the F up . this guy did whatever he did for his own Freaking reasons. You don't get to criticise cause you don't sh!t about him .. None of us do . i think you should go help your mom or something n!gguh
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by JamiuKabir: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Dont ever quote me again.
Face your Nairaland business.

post=104184623:
GBAM!!!!
Prophet Phyno Fyno tell HushBingo he no hear ooo!
cheesy
[/b]
Next?
Obi invictus or invisible or invi warever, etc! cheesy

You know them so well.
This is the only reason they dislike people that go against their evil and fraudulent lifestyles here,
(People like dem MANNA. )
Lifestyles filled with crimes and fraud and they hide behind politics to vent out their anger and frustrations against their mothers.
Mad criminals everywhere!

They will never end well to eat the fruits of their wickedness.
Defrauding people of their sweat and lifelong savings!

Kontinue, just continue.
Dem no dey telli person.

@the bolded,
Those ones sef dey do runs?
Unbelievable shocked
Details please!

Prophet Phyno Fyno told HushBingo he no hear.
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by donforeign: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2021
Commentor:

Every purchase he makes would be scrutinised until he has paid back all what he's been estimated to have stolen.

E no dey work like dt oga .
U no know anything..
You know one famous fraudster too otumba cash that was arrested and jaied in turkey, baba dn reach house after few years and turkey jail worse pass 9ja own .. so chill
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by grandstar(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Blue3k:

If you're serving Federal time you have to sit for 85% of your sentence. There's no half time with the Feds.

Thanks for this. Someone else too has corrected on me on this. You learn everyday
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Commentor: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2021
donforeign:

E no dey work like dt oga .
U no know anything..
You know one famous fraudster too otumba cash that was arrested and jaied in turkey, baba dn reach house after few years and turkey jail worse pass 9ja own .. so chill

Read the fvcking agreement.

3 years after Hush is out, he would still be under scrutiny as well he must pay full restitution to his victims.

You dey talk of Turkey we dey talk of US and his plea.
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Commentor: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I just hope he invested those money on his friends, a business or family
If not after serving that prison term and they deport him back to Nigeria

He will understand why there is "so help me God" in Nigeria's pledge

Anyways
This life is like a spoon
Today it fetches plenty
Tomorrow, nothing go dey to fetch . sad sad
I don't he did seeing how boastful he was.
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by donforeign: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Commentor:

Read the fvcking agreement.

3 years after Hush is out, he would still be under scrutiny as well he must pay full restitution to his victims.

You dey talk of Turkey we dey talk of US and his plea.

Shebi na him only one do d job ni ..
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by delzbaba(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
mayorkun101:

Dude shut the F up . this guy did whatever he did for his own Freaking reasons. You don't get to criticise cause you don't sh!t about him .. None of us do . i think you should go help your mom or something n!gguh
another hush puppi self-servicer spotted,, he was fucking greedy and stupid,, dats the type of nigga u re eulogising? Shiiiiitttt....
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Unrated900(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hush puppy my niggar...

Like I always say to my real niggarz

Always know when to plead guilty.....

I have this feelings that the 20 years is gonna be calculated day and night.....which means he is coming out after ten years...

Yes o...which means boss hush puppi fit fall out even before that ten years

My guy 10 years nor he moi moi
Even two days for cell na war compare to
10 years
Shey u fit go there for 3 years
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
delzbaba:
another hush puppi self-servicer spotted,, he was fucking greedy and stupid,, dats the type of nigga u re eulogising? Shiiiiitttt....

Yeah exactly . that type of n!ggah. Y'all act all saint around here. None of you ain't gon snitch if he was your blood . but he ain't so its easy to condemn... We all snakes just different types man , take it or leave it and a man's gotta eat. If you come from the streets you don't know that .
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by delzbaba(m): 5:01am On Jul 30, 2021
mayorkun101:

Yeah exactly . that type of n!ggah. Y'all act all saint around here. None of you ain't gon snitch if he was your blood . but he ain't so its easy to condemn... We all snakes just different types man , take it or leave it and a man's gotta eat. If you come from the streets you don't know that .
mans gotta eat but u hustling dogs , why idolize stuff you can't dabble into, or your kennel gig is just a cover up too?
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by delzbaba(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2021
mayorkun101:

or you didn't hear that he ruined someones entire life just because he wanted to buy a Richard Mille watch?
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
delzbaba:
mans gotta eat but u hustling dogs , why idolize stuff you can't dabble into, or your kennel gig is just a cover up too?

Lol you dont know me dude. I don't own no kennel ... White pple Sold niggas for almost five hundred years don't forget and that was evil now niggas are scamming them real bad, that's evil too but Both parties are even now man .

Also i don't like keeping puppies so i sell if i feel like. i won't be stupid to try and base my life on selling dogs when I'm in Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
delzbaba:
or you didn't hear that he ruined someones entire life just because he wanted to buy a Richard Mille watch?

Dude nigerians aren't the biggest scammers . hushpuppi is a money mule he moves cash. He's not the boss . someone else has replaced him already . he works for white folks.
Also white people sell drugs over there, that destroys more life than scam. People scam over here, two types of evil man.. We do one here and they do the other over . lately lots of foreign drugs being getting into Nigeria ,where do you think that sh!t comes from huh .
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo by Kylce042(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2021
ivolt:

Another societal miscreant.

I never understand Broke people with their misplaced opinions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.