Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) (64713 Views)

One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by jamace(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
FAKE News

The people, including the masquerade are agitating for Biafra.

Which beg Buhari? Stop misinforming the world.
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by kingsceedon(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sirdiq21:

Hahahaha
Them Ban U B4?.

I get like 7 nairaland accounts here, they don banned 4, e remain 3 wey I dey operate now
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Ikpongiton: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na bubu supposed beg namdi kanu for detaining him unlawfully.
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Am surprise
What about the 10 million soldiers
Nmandi kanu was training
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by busterr(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104185405:
Okay our darling Masquerade,
He go free am when him come back.
Okay

You Better go commot your egungun clothes under the hot sun/summer over dere, make heat no kill you and find a place to chop correct Barbecue.

Werey dey disguise
Orisirisi something grin cheesy wink

Crap as usual
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by DSC7: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Guyman02:
This Halloween costume is now called Igbo masquerade.
Na only Igbo related topics full this platform, na only Igbos dey this country, just look at the FP from Asari Dokubo to Anambra Airport to Nnamdi Kanu and British consulate to Masquerade to Akunyili etcshocked

Even Felix aka MANNABBQGRILS don jump book space because he saw Igbo undecided

Lolssss,,,,

If you want to be recognized, talk about the igbos

Igbos to the World grin

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by woleabayo(f): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
aye nse masqurade
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by majorbravo: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
After watching BBN white money describing the Igbo masquerades, I’m deeply upset at this. Why don’t they summon the Government Masquerade to go pay Buhari a visit?
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Ournolly: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Come on guys this is funny, real funny. grin
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Coldie(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Igbo people are very civilized. i like the way we air our grievances without harming our people. What happened between the unknown gunmen was stronger than end sars, but yet we didnt loot each others businesses now this.

i commend u, though i still insist, lets burry the hatchet and forge ahead
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by alexiseagle: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Brokeloser:
Instead of him to summon thunder from amadioha to visit buhari he is wasting time begging an allahu akbomb terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Nollynwa1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nobody begged anyone.. all I see is Masquerade doing incantations, cursing Nigeria and leaders and agitating for Biafra.. with praises on Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by egunna(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104185405:
Okay our darling Masquerade,
He go free am when him come back.
I nukwara anyi ?

See how they are defacing the country with calabash, blood and dirty blood stained red clothes all over the streets.
Backwardness and stupidity at its peak!
They even have a casket labeled RIP Nigeria!
No wonder they call themselves Zoo animals!
Animals everywhere!!

You Better go commot your egungun clothes under the hot sun/summer over dere, make heat no kill you and find a place to relax and chop correct Barbecue.

Werey dey disguise
Orisirisi something grin cheesy wink

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy grin wink
this masquerade no serious fah.u carry coffin say RIP NIGERIA and u expect us to listen to u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Brokeloser:
Instead of him to summon thunder from amadioha to visit buhari he is wasting time begging an allahu akbomb terrorist.
Amadioha for President? Lol. Amadioha dey learn work
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Weedhustler: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

What is fake there ?
Mugu

Or you don't have data to watch the YouTube??

See big mugu!
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Which Buhari is the abroad masquerade calling death for abeg cheesy

Is it the same Buhari Lamidi Cownu already said was dead and the man in Ask rock is Jibril?

These my Biafra brothers sef are comedians
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
onlyonechid84:
This one is an oyibo masquerade.
I don't think a real niggar ibotic masquerade will ever beg for whatever reason.

did you watch the video?
The masquerade was even laying curse on.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by showafrica(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Conrod: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Guyman02:
This Halloween costume is now called Igbo masquerade.
Na only Igbo related topics full this platform, na only Igbos dey this country, just look at the FP from Asari Dokubo to Anambra Airport to Nnamdi Kanu and British consulate to Masquerade to Akunyili etcshocked

Even Felix aka MANNABBQGRILS don jump book space because he saw Igbo undecided
Eziokwu,ndi osu imi ka nku!!
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by vikgreen01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Damn masquerade in slawormiir voice
Wetin b abroad masquerade. Masquerade don get class now!!
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Areola14(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
With this, you are adding more pains to the injury... Weyting concern agbero with over load! Weyting concern jihadist with masquerade? Buhari doesn't have buz with the spirit.. they better go and look for a good lawyer to defend him.. grin grin grin.. to Buhari... You are infidel!
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by ignis: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
No one should beg the Fulani terrorists.
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by mydivinely: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thats why i lik abroad , if na naija masquerade na beating baba for receive
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Bigpat: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
michealdeco:
Even the spirits are on his side grin

Meanwhile

FTC

Lala please I need 6ft python and 2 kegs of palm wine to wash this FTC down
Spirits or hoodlums. Real spirits cannot support evil, except the evil spirits behind them begging for the release of their warlord Kanu & forget those he killed, loosing their family suffering, to the mercy of wicked relatives, friends and Nigerians, who can only pity their plight but never lend a helping hand but will want to take advantage of their situation. The evil spirits can only control you guys not Buhari
Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Chigold101(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
onlyonechid84:
This one is an oyibo masquerade.
I don't think a real niggar ibotic masquerade will ever beg for whatever reason.

hmmm
Don't mind the op, the masquerade wasn't begging Buhari in short he Decreed death on Buhari and Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) by Fortez: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.