Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers (82268 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her 2 Elder Brothers / Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by tishbite41(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Financial Freedom

Chop on Cubana
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by janeedema(f): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
He didn't suddenly become noisy. He is making his posts like he always does. It's just that whatever he says now is amplified and makes news.

Yes! That's what it means to trend.

quote author=superCleanworks post=104188029]Ha! Make this guy no fall into media temptation.

Someone who used to be so silent now talking plenty. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
FamTomx2:
Family is sweeter when everyone is justified,

Obi is at peace with his elderly siblings,
Not very common in Igbo land especially when the younger is more richer,

Smiles on their faces shows that they are not bothered.
True. He gave out 300m to oba youths. They're both probably Billionaires too.
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
braunny:
this is Africa n u r very unwise to wish death on anyone
Nigerians honestly don't care, as long as there's money involved.
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by janeedema(f): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Did Obi Cubana's elder brothers declare their net worth? Maybe they did, but I missed it.

That they weren't showy during their mum's funeral, or aren't sociable to have friends in influential places doesn't mean they are less wealthy than Obi.

I felt I should mention it. Personalities differ and their line of trade may be why they aren't in face of the media, but it doesn't in any way suggest that they are poorer than Obi Cubana.

quote author=FamTomx2 post=104188060]Family is sweeter when everyone is justified,

Not very common in Igbo land especially when the younger is richer,

Smiles on their faces show that they are not bothered.[/quote]
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by FamTomx2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Benzoway:

True. He gave out 300m to oba youths. They're both probably Billionaires too.

If Obi could give outsiders that large amounts,
and the ones he spends unnoticed.

That literally means his siblings are also billionaire as well, you are very correct.
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
superCleanworks:
Ha! Make this guy no fall into media temptation.

Someone who used to be so silent now talking plenty.
The attention is sweet
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by FamTomx2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
janeedema:
Did Obi Cubana's elder brothers declare their net worth? Maybe they did, but I missed it.

That they weren't showy during their mum's funeral, or aren't sociable to have friends in influential places doesn't mean they are less wealthy than Obi.

I felt I should mention it. Personalities differ and their line of trade may be why they aren't in face of the media, but it doesn't in any way suggest that they are poorer than Obi Cubana.

quote author=FamTomx2 post=104188060]Family is sweeter when everyone is justified,

Not very common in Igbo land especially when the younger is richer,

Smiles on their faces show that they are not bothered.

You are also on point here.
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by braunny(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Benzoway:

Nigerians honestly don't care, as long as there's money involved.
care abeg my brother...the norm sometimes ain't normal
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
superCleanworks:

I tell you!! He should continue his low profile..... If not!
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by seyz91(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
cheesy
Onyi22:
This obi Cubans just dy trend since last week, he don kuku turn celebrity
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by seyz91(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fame found obi cubana

He didn't seek it

Get it right

This guy has been on a low key for way too long, he has been the real odogwu but we didn't know him, his boy chiefpriest na him dey flex around dey flaunt his wealth thinking he got plenty money not knowing he's just a small boy to the real boss

If not for this recent burial that casted Obi cubana and the friends and his boys contribution casted him, we wouldn't still know him yet

So truly about him
He is humble
Doesn't seek or look for fame
Fame comes and look for him
PStacks:
When you have that much money and still seek Fame.. then something doesnt just add up.

Money is just for Power. And Power is for Respect.

Seeking fame after that huge some of money just doesnt add up to me.

Dangote doesnt seek fame. Fame seeks after him.

King Solomon didn't seek fame. He was so sort after so much so that queen of Sheeba had to travel distance untold to meet wealthy wise king solomon.

Tony Elumelu does not need to introduce himself even in Washington D.C

This Cubana own get as e be oo

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Habib101: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Onyi22:
This obi Cubans just dy trend since last week, he don kuku turn celebrity
yes na
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by chyzoo4u(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
My family is exactly same arrangement, Boy, Girl, Boy, Boy (me/Obi Cubana), Girl.

As the I'm the 3rd guy, 4th issue in a family 5 (3 boys and 2 girls), so I'm in same position with obi cubana. Since a = x, and x = z, definitely, a = z.

Mathematically, realistically, and spiritually, I'll be as rich as Obi cubana. If my own come pass, all join. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Dannydaking007(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Navalsadiq:
So! In a nut shell ur the bread winner of the family
They are all billionaires. They have family club and all the members of the family are billionaires
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Godbless3(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Benzoway:
All these things won't matter in heaven bro.

But even if you're the last, you're the first to Nigerians. The richest is automatically the first.

I can't wait for your father to pass on too. I swear I'll be in oba with my entire village to pick up bundles of money.

Are you sure you will make heaven self?
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by madjune(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
This guy has been telling the world so much about himself.
Rich Ibo men hardly do this.
I hope it won't hurt him in time to come.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Solatium(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na odoziaku him first use,when renewal reach e go take on the next person.
You do well jare odogwu grin
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Solatium(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dannydaking007:

They are all billionaires. They have family club and all the members of the family are billionaires

Òyìnbó WEY bring idea of club business are not even billionaires.
We go soon know how far in 3yrs time
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Edyice: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Buhari will be filled with hate as obi is treading

His now having new meeting

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Navalsadiq(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dannydaking007:

na so
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Chiboto414: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...
Money is good

Huzzle o....make your neighbour nor buy Plasma TV dash you the carton
you too funny guy
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Komu1048(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Benzoway:

But even if you're the last, you're the first to Nigerians. The richest is automatically the first.

I can't wait for your father to pass on too. I swear I'll be in oba with my entire village to pick up bundles of money.

Pls what's the correlation of what u said n our papa that u used as meme
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by RoseDesQ: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by safarigirl(f): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
superCleanworks:

He is not talking plenty, he is talking the same way he has been talking since, it is the media that is now bringing his gist to you plenty.

The man just posted his thing jejely on his page, na bloggers go screenshot am being am come meet you. He did not change, the media's perception of him changed

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Splen07(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=PStacks post=104188055]When you have that much money and still seek Fame.. then something doesnt just add up.

Money is just for Power. And Power is for Respect.

Seeking fame after that huge some of money just doesnt add up to me.

Dangote doesnt seek fame. Fame seeks after him.

King Solomon didn't seek fame. He was so sort after so much so that queen of Sheeba had to travel distance untold to meet wealthy wise king solomon.

Tony Elumelu does not need to introduce himself even in Washington D.C

This Cubana own get as e be oo
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by bibbiana(f): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
All I see is money

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by ProfAmaben(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Benzoway:

His dad is long dead grin, he was the principal of Merchant of light secondary school before he passed on.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Adakintroy: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nobody ask you.
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by DonMekino(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Benzoway:

The father is late already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.