Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman (694 Views)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by MrCover: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Update From . COM

Residents of Omudioga in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State were seen fleeing the community following the brutal murder of a vigilate chairman, Alex Uwazurike, by gunmen suspected to be cultists, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The chairman of the local security outfit, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Security Peace and Advisory Council (OSPAC) was reportedly killed and beheaded by the assailants on Tuesday, July 27.

It was gathered that the gunmen, who stormed the community at night, dismembered and burnt the corpse after killing him.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni, who confirmed the incident said investigation is ongoing.

"We have been able to restore normalcy to the area and our men are there" he stated.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: FACEBOOK USER

Re: Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by MrCover: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rivers state is one of the most dangerous states to live in this naija.
Re: Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by tillaman(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by slawormiir: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

You be security network or vigilantes chairman

You nor confirm you nor rugged....
Re: Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by donbachi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Make dem hold chidi lloyd responsible.na him disband ospac.
Re: Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by SundayIgboh: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Residents Flee Rivers Community As Suspected Cultists Behead Vigilante Chairman by 143WaZoBia: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
I guess I found a new abode but I hate reading about crime.
Now that I’ve been banned from commenting on politics I will just stay here.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

You be security network or vigilantes chairman

You nor confirm you nor rugged....

Baba forget na who dem never ready kill rugged.
You never see where dem tie one leg to tree, tie the other to car then drive.
The juju never de.

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Stealing Laptop [watch Video] / Please Help! I Gave A Project To A Company In Lagos & They’re Telling Me This. / Two Suspects With Female Human Parts Arrested In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.