Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Felling Depressed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Felling Depressed (352 Views)

I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Feeling Depressed / Please Help With Your Candid Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Felling Depressed by Absquare20(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
I will be 30 next year but look 20 or 22 in stature. Am skinny light and no beads but average height.

I completed my NYSC service last year June came to Abuja January to stay with my uncle whom I believed is well connected in some areas.
I have gone to several interview but at the end it will end up to be job of 30k or 25k which doesn't cover up my transport fare. If I even tell my uncle he will tell me to ignore them.

I got tired of the whole job process stuff and interview. Instead of staying idle I used my savings to enrol for web development class with specializations in HTML CSS Bootstrap WordPress PHP and My SQL.. Which I completed last week.

Now my problem is this.. I have been worrying, I don't want to be depending on someone by next year. So I have been thinking of any state that I can go without the aid of anyone to start life even if it means doing sales boy before i get myself back on track or if there is any company in Abuja that has an IT firm looking for intern..lest I forget I am a graduate of Mass Communication..
Re: Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Felling Depressed by Ruke1989: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
The problem is that you acquired IT skill with the mindset of working under somebody'. I understand you need money but working under anybody is not easy either except you are working under the federal govt. Try and think on how you can be a freelancer or self employed. Its a painful process that may take 2 to 3 years to yield fruit. But sure that's your best bet in today Nigeria. Mass common plus IT is a good combination or are you ready to blog for me 8 hours a day 5 days of the week at least 10 posts per day for a two years contract?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advise Urgently Needed Please / Legit Way To Make At Least N5,000 Per Day With Your Phone / If You Work Menial Jobs You Will Never Be Able To Retire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.