Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) (62216 Views)

8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Work Begins At The New 10-Lane Lagos Airport Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are they there in the first place

Visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, appreciated by sane Nigerians just like as we are appreciating the completion of this road

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, appreciated by sane Nigerians just like as we are appreciating the completion of this road
All this just because of a few shekels
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by princepee: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari should not hesitate to give credit to GEJ for starting the project in the first place.
Government is a continuum
gej started it And who says he should not complete it.
I hate APC
But gej failed.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this just because of a few shekels

You know, TAN,YOUWIN members that was receiving money they never worked for under GEJ always think same is happening under this government is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
princepee:
gej started it And who says he should not complete it.
I hate APC
But gej failed.
You might even be a card carrying APC member
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

You know, TAN,YOUWI members that was receiving money they never worked for under GEJ always think same is happening under this government is
30k is working
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
30k is working

Oh just an update, I have been promoted.. The pay is now more reasonable

grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Oh just an update, I have been promoted.. The pay is now more reasonable

angry
Like 30k with a bottle of kunu every month abi
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Like 30k with a bottle of kunu every month abi

If someone is promoted, will the salary remain the same

Be happy for me bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

If someone is promoted, will the salary remain the same

Be happy for me bro
Congrats bro. I'm glad your loyalty are not in vain but posterity will not be kind to you for supporting this despotic regime
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Congrats bro. I'm glad your loyalty are not in vain but posterity will not be kind to you for supporting this despotic regime

Leave posterity for Karma..God is not mischievous

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by realstars: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

GEJ started it dot com

cheesy

GEJ, the George Finidi of our time, he can only start something but never finished them
To start is important and to finish it is mandatry.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Leave posterity for Karma..God is not mischievous
Someone said that before one can be allowed to join BMC that the person must throw his or her brain away and starts reasoning like a zombie. How true is this?
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari should not hesitate to give credit to GEJ for starting the project in the first place. Government is a continuum

I don't know what to say,go and ask the meaning of this few words"Ibere ki se onise,eni to pari e ni ka yin"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Someone said that before one can be allowed to join BMC that the person must throw his or her brain away and starts reasoning like a zombie. How true is this?

So as i read about those who have been opposing this government, I heard they always sworn to Amadioha not to see anything good with Apc led government.. how true is this?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

I don't know what to say,go and ask the meaning of this few words"Ibere ki se onise,eni to pari e ni ka yin"

Even if the guy understand what you wrote, he has been fixated not to see things from different perspective..

They are called children of eight for a reason

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
realstars:
To start is important and to finish it is mandatry.

So why didn't GEJ complete the projects of his predecessors before starting new one?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by limeta(f): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
where is the ten lanes
I did not see any ten lanes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
limeta:
where is the ten lanes
I did not see any ten lanes
na 8 lanes, they are currently on the Abia end of the road(across the imo river bridge) .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Pls what is the security situation again in Nigeria and who is the chief security officer in charge of the armed forces?

Your stupidity has now become legendary.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by princepee: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
You might even be a card carrying APC member
it doesn't matter, answer the question.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

So as i read about those who have been opposing this government, I heard they always sworn to Amadioha not to see anything good with Apc led government.. how true is this?
Anyone you see opposing this devilish regime meant well for this country and must be applauded. Only the people that hates Nigeria support this failure of a government
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anyone you see opposing this devilish regime meant well for this country and must be applauded. Only the people that hates Nigeria support this failure of a government

Opposing is totally different from wailing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Opposing is totally different from wailing
BMC's are the ones wailing
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
BMC's are the ones wailing

How can people supporting something still be the one wailing?

I swear you are just too cunny

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

How can people supporting something still be the one wailing?

I swear you are just too cunny
Wailing is different from supporting
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wailing is different from supporting

So who is wailing on this thread?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

So who is wailing on this thread?
The person that was promoted from earning 30k to 31k with a bottle of kunu to support this failure of a government
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Monogamy: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
The person that was promoted from earning 30k to 31k with a bottle of kunu to support this failure of a government

You case is irredeemable honestly

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by KingTom(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mikecold:
I see

But wingers can't score Na,

I heard this line in psquare E no easy lyrics
Temptation bro not E no easy
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingTom:

Temptation bro not E no easy
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.