Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) (62150 Views)

8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Work Begins At The New 10-Lane Lagos Airport Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
I am very surprised that some you commenting on this project is not from river state or reside in river state. The four lane east west road that OBJ started did GEJ complete it, talk more of ten lane port harcourt enugu Express way. this section of port harcourt enugu Express way in river state construction started by Apc government. PMB for live

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Oju4190: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari should not hesitate to give credit to GEJ for starting the project in the first place. Government is a continuum
i stay at ..... jonathan start no shit. the project started from scratch by buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oju4190:
i stay at ..... jonathan start no shit. the project started from scratch by buhari.
tell them I am from river state the construction started by apc government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Abaman001(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
ubee:
Abeg it's been long i went to PH - my port harcourt brethren is this for real? Is it the entire stretch of the highway from eleme junction to the border with Abia that has been surfaced, or did they stop somewhere along the stretch of road?

It's completely true, it's starts from Eleme junction to Imo river bridge(the boundary between Rivers and Abia state)..... although I heared the additional lanes will not continue to Aba but to maintain the previous double highway to Aba/Enugu at the remaining stretch

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by TWLifestyle: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

So how about this project they just completed??
he will say buhari didnt use his personal money . Just wait .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abaman001:

It's completely true, it's starts from Eleme junction to Imo river bridge(the boundary between Rivers and Abia state)..... although I heared the additional lanes will not continue to Aba but to maintain the previous double highway to Aba/Enugu at the remaining stretch
truth is my community I am from eleme in river state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Prince001(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

GEJ started it dot com

cheesy

GEJ, the George Finidi of our time, he can only start something but never finished them

Why are we celebrating social amenities? It's the job of works and housing cos if they don't do it what are they there for? it's not a spectacular thing!!!!
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
phantom:
Very good. Now Wike has to link oyigbo from rumudara.
A flyover is needed at rumudara going over the East West Road and continuing into an expanded eliowhani-rumunduru-eneka-oyigbo Road. (Red circle and redline in images)

I should be able to hit oyigbo in 15 to 20 minutes from eliozu Junction.

The flyover at Tank has been awarded. Another flyover or interchange should be built at the rumukrushi-igwuruta Road intersection with the proposed eneka-oyigbo express Road.(green circle)

The state should also consider an eleme junction type interchange where this 10lane highway crosses umuebulu rd

Refer to the images
brother no need for flyover at rumuodara junction flyover to where
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
kiltoko1:
We suffered for this road, but the road need to be link to ABA before it makes sense
I agree with with you brother. But the next government will take it from here, imagine this road from ph to aba. You will understand how aba business will grow within a couple of time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Franking: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Super highway indeed. Nigerians don't know how backward the contraption is. What's taken for granted in sane climes are a big deal in Nigeria.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Which road dem do road wen still Bad dem do half leave half for next year
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Myer(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari should not hesitate to give credit to GEJ for starting the project in the first place. Government is a continuum

While that's important, you must also not hesitate to count the number of unfinished projects GEJ inherited and left unfinished. We must also not hesitate to wonder why any reasonable government would start a project without completing it.

When credit is due let's give it unto whom it's due.

I also cannot hesitate to celebrate Fashola who continues to shine in the darkness that clouds this government.

All Nigeria needs is good leaders who cab deliver and not just ordinary politicians. We have brains in this country.

With the ilk of Fashola, Osinbajo, Peter Obi, Obiano, Makinde and some new intakes I believe Nigeria can regain its rightly place in the commity of nations as the Giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Abaman001(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Flexingbaba:
It is not 10 lanes but 4 lanes

Going by ur standard, have you seen a 10lane road anywhere around the world? Base on ur own 10lane standard! Just asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by ultimateprof: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
I think say na one better thing!
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by michoim(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you kidding me! Credit to whom? To a government that only worked on paper and never on ground ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Abaman001(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jonegonu:
truth is my community I am from eleme in river state

Ok.....but we are talking about "Eleme junction" Obio-Akpor to Imo river in Oyigbo and not Eleme as in LGA
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
michoim:

Are you kidding me! Credit to whom? To a government that only worked on paper and never on ground ...
It is good to give credit to whom it is due
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by DearfatherNGR(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
If they deserves it I will be the first person to give them credit but I haven't seen what they are good at

Na today i just confirm you are hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
DearfatherNGR:

Na today i just confirm you are hypocrite
How?
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Have some dignity and shut up... You and your lots just hate Buhari for stupid reasons. Why didn't GEJ finish the project If you cannot give commendation or respect to whom it's due just be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
dbonks:

You are not from Rivers State, or you are not fully aware of your environment, this road is a section of the old Enugu-Aba-PortHarcourt high way. It has been under construction since 2013, the Section from Umuahia to Enugu was awarded to Setraco, while the Section from Umuahia to Aba was been handled by Arab Contractors. What was done at the section from Aba to PH was a redesign which saw the Road been Awarded to China Civil, and they
Have been at this stretch of the road since late 2015, even despite that, the Road hasn't crossed Intels Main gate at the same section of that road, which is not even up to 2km. Secondly according to the redesign, there is supposed to be a fly-over bridge at Oyigbo Junction. Which Haven't been started at all. I don't really know the intention of the Op here. Neither do I know why he is calling it a 10 lane road when where as it not. Nawa for this una Nairaland ooo. So so Lies.

ha
what I dont understand here is that you said that this road is the old port harcourt enugu Express way. Please do we have new port harcourt enugu Express way. The project is in section by section from osisioma in abia to enugu construction is going on there as I speak. The only section of that road where construction have not started fully is from imo river to abia state. I will like you to send pictures of this road that is different from what is been posted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by kbbanj10(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

So how about this project they just completed??
they won't see that. Because they don't want to

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by stickle(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
It is a good one but you will almost not appreciate the work in view of how terrible the road is if you are heading to Aba.
Trust our government, they will start fixing Aba axis of the road when this present one is no longer motorable as if we are cursed not to have complete stretch of good road.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Tomilola360: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
I hope someday the news won't be

Buhari government ends banditry and someone comments "Give credit to GEJ for starting it"

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by MT: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mikecold:
It's their right not privilege

In saner climes FG should be the one begging Porth Harcourt before spending it's money

No insult meant but can you ever appreciate something good in a lifetime. You are such a cynic. Learn to appreciate good things when you see them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by ginggerxy: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Yeah, wingers cross the balls for others to score .. Just like GEJ started almost all the projects while Buhari is taking the glory
he couldn't finish it because you people didn't allow him to finish the projects . He has good plans but you guys ended up sabotaging his government with Boko Haram and propaganda
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:

Abeg, shift!

Should Buhari also give him credit for mismanaging security to the extent that he allowed Boko Haram to metamorphose into what it became?

E get wetin Jonathan complete sef? From Abuja Monorail, to Abuja-Kaduna Railway, 2nd Niger Bridge etc, despite crude selling for more than $100 per barrel during his administration.

Shame nor dey catch una sef.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by rosinkkit: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

GEJ started it dot com

cheesy

GEJ, the George Finidi of our time, he can only start something but never finished them

Bro, why you yab the great Finidi like this na?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
When it comes to infrastructure you have to give it to Buhari, hate him or lover him this man is doing well infrastructural development

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dottore:

What of the PH - Aba Road

Didn't your Jonathan do it?

Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Abeg, shift!

Should Buhari also give him credit for mismanaging security to the extent that he allowed Boko Haram to metamorphose into what it became?

E get wetin Jonathan complete sef? From Abuja Monorail, to Abuja-Kaduna Railway, 2nd Niger Bridge etc, despite crude selling for more than $100 per barrel during his administration.

Shame nor dey catch una sef.

You dey mind them. These wailers are shameless.

Let's also remember to commend Babatunde Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by deavicky(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na wa oh, 10 Lane in port Harcourt and on the same road I use almost every day yet I couldn’t see the remaining 6 lanes or could remaining 6 lanes be under the 4 lanes.
That road is just about 9.7 km. What happens to obigbo. To Aba. I guess we should wait for his next tenure. Port Harcourt to Aba that is supposed to 45 minutes I drove that road for 2: 17 minutes. Now my vehicle legs are making noise my ac compressor bearing making because of several water I had swim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.