Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) (62140 Views)

8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Work Begins At The New 10-Lane Lagos Airport Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
He try sha,what PDP cannot achieve in 16yrs but he performed well in human right abuses,disregard for rule of law, support for murderous herdsmen, nepotism,treating terrorists with kidgloves, economic retrogression.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Ontopall: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's not 10 lane

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
It would have made sense if it went all the way to Okigwe.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by phantom(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Very good. Now Wike has to link oyigbo from rumudara.
A flyover is needed at rumudara going over the East West Road and continuing into an expanded eliowhani-rumunduru-eneka-oyigbo Road. (Red circle and redline in images)

I should be able to hit oyigbo in 15 to 20 minutes from eliozu Junction.

The flyover at Tank has been awarded. Another flyover or interchange should be built at the rumukrushi-igwuruta Road intersection with the proposed eneka-oyigbo express Road.(green circle)

The state should also consider an eleme junction type interchange where this 10lane highway crosses umuebulu rd

Refer to the images

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by nedekid: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The achievements of this present administration within short period he took over from looter government can't be overemphasize .But despite this landslide achievements some disgruntled people still attacking the president with mannernless.

Buhari has done well fulfilled his electoral promises although we have issues of insecurity we need to join hands together and support the government giving out useful information to security agencies that's only way we can defeat insecurity.

Thank you mr president may you live long.
Yeah, the achievement is monumental, he met naira at ₦150 to $1 and ₦250 to 1 pound.
Today ₦525 to $1 and ₦720 to 1 pound.
Fantastic achievement. He grew the naira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by morgstreme: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Security of life and properties is the most important thing that a leader should do for development to come

Governors are leaders too..
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by kiltoko1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
We suffered for this road, but the road need to be link to ABA before it makes sense
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by ubee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abeg it's been long i went to PH - my port harcourt brethren is this for real? Is it the entire stretch of the highway from eleme junction to the border with Abia that has been surfaced, or did they stop somewhere along the stretch of road?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Christistruth00: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
film3four:
President Buhari has finally completed the 10 lanes superhighway linking Port Harcourt city to Obigbo in Rivers state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMlL7CX9CE0

IPOB will soon turn up with insults for this

They are such a miserable lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by caleboxylic: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

How many 4 lanes super highway did GEJ construct as a son of the soil during his 5 years as a president?

Buhari should complete the section IV of Enugu portharcourt express way which are Aba to imo river and lokpanta to Enugu.

Gej awarded them to CECC and Setraco.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by dbonks(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jonegonu:
shout up mad man. I repeat shout up fool I repeat remain silent. I repeat you will never no good I am from river state pmb started this project.

You are not from Rivers State, or you are not fully aware of your environment, this road is a section of the old Enugu-Aba-PortHarcourt high way. It has been under construction since 2013, the Section from Umuahia to Enugu was awarded to Setraco, while the Section from Umuahia to Aba was been handled by Arab Contractors. What was done at the section from Aba to PH was a redesign which saw the Road been Awarded to China Civil, and they
Have been at this stretch of the road since late 2015, even despite that, the Road hasn't crossed Intels Main gate at the same section of that road, which is not even up to 2km. Secondly according to the redesign, there is supposed to be a fly-over bridge at Oyigbo Junction. Which Haven't been started at all. I don't really know the intention of the Op here. Neither do I know why he is calling it a 10 lane road when where as it not. Nawa for this una Nairaland ooo. So so Lies.

morgstreme:

Your WRETCHED illiterate mother told you lies about who your real father is..

PAINED HATER!!!!
ha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
I am very happy seeing this video this night may God continue to keep pmb. For starting this section of port harcourt enugu express way In rivers State Nigeria will be great.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
You are a boody liar. He met naira at 357 and still at 401
nedekid:

Yeah, the achievement is monumental, he met naira at ₦150 to $1 and ₦250 to 1 pound.
Today ₦525 to $1 and ₦720 to 1 pound.
Fantastic achievement. He grew the naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sai baba, wailers continue wailing � till end of time, it changes nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Commentor: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Mehn at last.. but even with the road that place is still local to me..

Government should build skyscrapers on that axis.

Maybe add some hyperlooops.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Commentor: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
morgstreme:

You know you have a brain...

Have you seen it?

I think you overestimate sir.
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by PIMPAR: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari should not hesitate to give credit to GEJ for starting the project in the first place. Government is a continuum
Shame una no get. PDP wailing super zombie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Jonegonu: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

How many 4 lanes super highway did GEJ construct as a son of the soil during his 5 years as a president?
pls ask him the east west road that obj started he could not complete it in six year

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Iliya1520: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Mehn at last.. but even with the road that place is still local to me..

but ur bro good luck no fit did local one for u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Timmi: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari should not hesitate to give credit to GEJ for starting the project in the first place. Government is a continuum

Yes, we know that but at least give Buhari the credit for completing the road, most times, project will be abandoned

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by LZAA: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

But you are yet to give credit to this current government for completing the project even though GEJ started it dot com

grin
Shatap
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
seunmsg:

Shame no dey catch you?
For saying the absolute truth?
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by Flexingbaba(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
It is not 10 lanes but 4 lanes
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by gbishman: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yet they say he hates the south south and all other regions of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by adanny01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:

Did he give himself the credit for starting it? Will you like wise tell Wike to finish the projects his predecessor Ameachi started?

It is Buhari who needs commendation for doing what previous PDP leaders never had the mind or will of doing.

It is because of people like you and the comments like yours that leaders choose to abandon projects for a fresh one that they will call their own.

Its not about who wanted to do it but who actually did it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by adanny01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Flexingbaba:
It is not 10 lanes but 4 lanes

It is not 4 , it is 8.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by iamimohtal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
film3four:
President Buhari has finally completed the 10 lanes superhighway linking Port Harcourt city to Obigbo in Rivers state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMlL7CX9CE0

Which one be 10 lane again....oga easy abeg
Re: Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) by ddippset(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
ubee:
Abeg it's been long i went to PH - my port harcourt brethren is this for real? Is it the entire stretch of the highway from eleme junction to the border with Abia that has been surfaced, or did they stop somewhere along the stretch of road?
Yes it is the entire stretch from Eleme junction to Imo river area.

The road is so sweet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.