Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? (6466 Views)

Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? / I Have Strong Reasons To Support The Break Up Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by FakeUnity: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Whether anybody likes it or not, breaking up unworkable nigeria will continue to be in the frontbunner of national issues.

No one can ever wish it away. It will continue to be discussed until the country breaks into pieces, which remains it's ultimate destiny.
Only f00ls think nigeria will survive forever, even the sensible abokeys know it will break one day, that's why they do not build in the south.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by favor914: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
MANNNABBQGRILLZ:
Come and defend ur monumental failure... Buhari will not end well . God will disgrace him.
Useless Failure, waiting for President Buhari to come & straighten your life for you? Are you not ashamed of yourself? Unrepentant Wailer.
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by favor914: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
MANNNABBQGRILLZ:
You demented fellow. You left your people that were killed by d govt, marginalised and rejected. Only to fight d man that wants d good of his people.

Look, posterity will judge.
You are just a naive confused child minded man, Sectarian Hypocrite.
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by rex444(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Imagine say you go for interview and they ask you what your social media says about you .... Really ??
Blackfire:
KANU and igbohoe will be so dealt with you southerners will forget them..

Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by forgiveness: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
That’s the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
MakotoShishio:
See as BMC rush enter as if they know who I'm talking about grin

[img]https://images./36EGucTU8yQYDZezGccWth.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2RbC4UfvhFgqrXk5q9EX7.jpg[/img]

Bosstrevor1, , Simplyleo, Almaiga and other BMC ny-as kissers get in here ASAP grin

You know what I like about the above-mentionables ?? they are all from the South grin Olu Onaguruwa's flock
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
Inside life.

Internet doesn't forget.
The shameless hypocritical president!
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by bola4dprec(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Secession is not a crime in Nigeria criminal or penal code same as referendum

No section in our constitution to prosecute seccessionist or people seeking referendum

Treason means you tried to topple a government just like Buhari did to Shagari ( basically coup d'etat)

Terrorism means you used violence, intimidation or force to achieve a political aim

Supremacy of constitution above that of penal or criminal code. Nigerian need to include referendum or whatsoever you called it into constitution formally through a process otherwise anyone agitating for breakup or declared himself a leader of any group will be tagged as criminal intending bro commit treasonable felony
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
All comments sounded like I was sitting in a mental asylum.

Everybody eye go clear one by one.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by OyigboUpdate: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
MANNNABBQGRILLZ:
You demented fellow. You left your people that were killed by d govt, marginalised and rejected. Only to fight d man that wants d good of his people.

Look, posterity will judge.

The man that kills his people who are police men and women but doesn't kill his sister Nnenaya Kanu who is also a police woman. Charity must begin at home
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by DSoj(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Stupiid... Did they form ESN or unknown gunmen killing up and down?
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by YungMillionaire: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Why are you IPOB terrorists sense*less like this? Acting as if NK just asked to leave Nigeria, someone that started his agitation with hate, and incitement. Someone that ordered the killing of security personnel and destroying public infrastructures, Plus he jumped bail.... He will rot in jail...

What is Igboho's crime?
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by Paretomaster1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
YungMillionaire:

What is Igboho's crime?

You no sabi court for Cotonou abi...?
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by AmuEbule: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
At the end of the day, Buhari may pay a heavy price for frustrating the Nigerian democratic process.
UK, US and others may wait until he leaves he leaves office. Why?

Because revenge is best when served cold, according to the God father shocked

Meanwhile, what's the dollar to Naira rate today?
Didn't someone tell his gullible supporters to expect 1 dollar to change to 1 Naira? cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by YungMillionaire: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Paretomaster1:
You no sabi court for Cotonou abi...?

So you are telling me Buhari and Mallami sent their terrorist thugs to invade Igboho's home and kidnap his family and friends (and killed one of them) because of Cotonu? You are tellimg me that Buhari and Mallami are seeking Igboho's extradition just because of Cotonu?

Your brain must be paining you.
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
MakotoShishio:
See as BMC rush enter as if they know who I'm talking about grin

[img]https://images./36EGucTU8yQYDZezGccWth.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2RbC4UfvhFgqrXk5q9EX7.jpg[/img]

Bosstrevor1, , Simplyleo, Almaiga and other BMC ny-as kissers get in here ASAP grin

Comprehension problem.

You may not know why the bigoted and anti-North paper put the QUESTION MARK at the of that sentence.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
gawu1:

The real pigs drink from gutter water.

This is a knockout br^.
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
YungMillionaire:

What is Igboho's crime?

Why is he running and you are not?
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by YungMillionaire: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
MalcoImX:
Why is he running and you are not?

Because I speak against this satanic fulani government anonymously. Now tell me, why did Buhari and Mallami send killers to Igboho's home to kill and kidnapp his friends and family?
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Because I speak against this satanic fulani government anonymously. Now tell me, why did Buhari and Mallami send killers to Igboho's home to kill and kidnapp his friends and family?

Don't ever think you're anonymous enough here not to be picked out.

Oga you've not threatened the state enough to warrant any action.

Do you think it's for decoration that the owner of this site is warning posters here.

Or have you not seen these disclaimers at the bottom of every page

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by MakotoShishio: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2021
The real comprehension problem is being stupid enough and blind enough not to see the "North Threatens Nigeria"

MalcoImX:

Comprehension problem.

You may not know why the bigoted and anti-North paper put the QUESTION MARK at the of that sentence.

Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by YungMillionaire: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2021
MalcoImX:
Don't ever think you're anonymous enough here not to be picked out.Oga you've not threatened the state enough to warrant any action.
Do you think it's for decoration that the owner of this site is warning posters here.Or have you not seen these disclaimers at the bottom of every page Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Okay, mister Disclaimer. Now, answer my question.
Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by gawu1: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Unlike you I don't have to make up lies grin The truth about Abok-is is more embarrassing than any lies!

[img]https://images./2HNXE2ugffggAqvupR273b.jpg[/img]

Say it more louder, ipob pigs no dey lie.
I can even spot Jack too.

Re: Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? by MakotoShishio: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Brutality of the useless Nigerian army of homosexuals against innocent Ipob members is more of a sign of how useless the Nigerian Army is. But look at how Aboki is chopping grass like his fellow animals grin

[img]https://images./6DP6ZgEMb028wE072RVeCQ.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./2UtVCKhOLLtK4aNlPaVnmo.png[/img]

gawu1:

Say it more louder, ipob pigs no dey lie.
I can even spot Jack too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Warns PDP Against Tampering With Kano Exco / Those Calling For Regime Change Would Face Treason Charges – Police! / The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.