Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? (4175 Views)

Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares / Can Anyone Remember When These 2 Idiots Called For The Break Up Of Nigeria? / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by donbrowser(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Funny how this guy is now one of the Messiahs

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by PureMe01: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2022
God can use even the devil to the make the Messiah.

6 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by MandelaLives: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Is it just me? This doesn't make a single sense to me. We are rooting for Obi and any person can join us in doing this. We can't control those who join us. But, what matters is Nigeria and Obi. So, wtf about removing brain? Meanwhile, is Okupe the most corrupt out there. Where are the other guys who are being accused with him? So, you need to do something about your own brains and realise that this is a clear case of political witch-hunt.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by Edoreborn: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Garba shehu and that bastard Femi adeshina na learner where ds guy dey na...That year,e think say power go remain forever...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by Rastafryrice: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
This bastard without a father is mocking someone else father grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BATified2023: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

but u don’t want to believe God can also use tinubu to better Nigeria?

Double standard people, they cry loud when it involves others but give excuses when it’s their turn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BATified2023: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2022
MandelaLives:
Is it just me? This doesn't make a single sense to me.
it won’t make sense since it’s not about tinubu

Replace that picture with tinubu n it will make excess sense to u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BATified2023: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Rastafryrice:
This bastard without a father is mocking someone else father grin
hope say u no break your papa neck with d sliding tackle wey u use wake am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by Toluwanise247(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

In your own bible .

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by PureMe01: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
but u don’t want to believe God can also use tinubu to better Nigeria?

Double standard people, they cry loud when it involves others but give excuses when it’s their turn

The candidates are the point here.

God can't use a drug criminal and a bokoharam commander vP

6 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by Rastafryrice: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
hope say u no break your papa neck with d sliding tackle wey u use wake am

Omo ale, your papa know say u de lick tinubu yansh for 30k?

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by MandelaLives: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
it won’t make sense since it’s not about tinubu

Replace that picture with tinubu n it will make excess sense to u
You're still not making sense. Explain your photo. You should replace that photo with yours.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BATified2023: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Rastafryrice:

Omo ale, your papa know say u de lick tinubu yansh for 30k?
so it’s no longer 25k?

When will u pay jowizaza n soludo their 30k?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by kokoA(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Nobody see the mudaphuka as a Messiah.
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BATified2023: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

The candidates are the point here.

God can't use a drug criminal and a bokoharam commander vP
But God can use a thief?

U dey craze

It’s funny how igbos call someone a drug criminal,a tribe where each family have a representative in prison

The only way Peter obi can win this election is if inec put polling units in only India prison

Awon odaran gbogbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by PureMe01: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
But God can use a thief?

U dey craze

It’s funny how igbos call someone a drug criminal,a tribe where each family have a representative in prison

The only way Peter obi can win this election is if inec put polling units in only India prison

Awon odaran gbogbo

You didn't say anything about the bokoharam commander vP grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BATified2023: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

You didn't say anything about the bokoharam commander vP grin
any evidence?

Can u prove beyond reasonable doubt or it’s just the normal Igbo madness of blackmailing whoever they don’t like

Same way u said buhari will Islamise Nigeria

Are your sisters now rocking hijab?

U igbos should know your propaganda can’t stop tinubu,u didn’t even stop buhari despite d fact that u declare him dead

So rest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
MandelaLives:
Is it just me? This doesn't make a single sense to me. We are rooting for Obi and any person can join us in doing this. We can't control those who join us. But, what matters is Nigeria and Obi. So, wtf about removing brain? Meanwhile, is Okupe the most corrupt out there. Where are the other guys who are being accused with him? So, you need to do something about your own brains and realise that this is a clear case of political witch-hunt.

Peter Obi and his criminal friends are no different from the politicians we know, and yet you all want to pass him off as different.

Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by PureMe01: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
any evidence?

Can u prove beyond reasonable doubt or it’s just the normal Igbo madness of blackmailing whoever they don’t like

Same way u said buhari will Islamise Nigeria

Are your sisters now rocking hijab?

U igbos should know your propaganda can’t stop tinubu,u didn’t even stop buhari despite d fact that u declare him dead

So rest

Every Christian knows Shettima is bokoharam commander and Buhari was able to douse the tension in his time with the choice of his running mate in Osibanjo who was a pastor. We can't have a bokoharam commander and a drug religiously bigoted criminal in Aso rock. Nonsense muslim-muslim ticket. It will NEVER happen. You will see with your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BATified2023: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

Every Christian knows Shettima is bokoharam commander and Buhari was able to douse the tension in his time with the choice of his running mate in Osibanjo who was a pastor. We can't have a bokoharam commander and a drug religiously bigoted criminal in Aso rock. Nonsense muslim-muslim ticket. It will NEVER happen. You will see with your eyes.
is this d evidence u will present in court?

U want us to believe shetima is d financier of boko haram without evidence but u will want to die if they say peter obi is sponsoring ipob or he’s a drug pusher too

U will want to die if they tell u his drug dealing friends killed his father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BOLATINUBU01: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

which God do you serve?
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by PureMe01: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
which God do you serve?
The God that will make Peter Obi president next year

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by BOLATINUBU01: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

The God that will make Peter Obi president next year
maybe you are talking about Godfrey grin

Because TINUBU is the next president
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by donbrowser(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

I'm a Christian and I don't know grin
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by PureMe01: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2022
donbrowser:

I'm a Christian and I don't know grin
U are amongst the 20% of NIGERIAN Christians that will vote for either thiefnubuu or Atiku so it's nothing to worry about.

75% of Christian votes and 25% of Muslim votes are for Obi. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by bdon123(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Na Obi we vote,not Okupe.Obi can hav a devil in his team,i still wont care.All d other candidates are xtremly unfit to rule Naija.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by traihit: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Doyin Okupe to mẹ still remains a vulture.

Even he cannot survival Obi's presidency. He sees opportunity and he's grabbing it.

With or without him, Obi would win
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by Mandate2023: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just like that bastard obi was a colossal failure when he was governor of Anambra.........igbos are just funny wahala grin grin grin
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by 1Sharon(f): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Someone needs to make his face a meme lol
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by donbrowser(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
After enjoying this thread... Please enjoy this one too grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by obailala(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
donbrowser:
grin grin grin

Funny how this guy is now one of the Messiahs
So because Okupe supports Obi, it automatically makes him a 'messiah'? So me too I'm a messiah because I support Obi?

I think some of you qualify to also be described with that Okupe brainless analogy.
Re: Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? by obailala(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
MandelaLives:
You're actually responding to a post by brainless people who have since lost ideas on how best to pull Obi down. Nothing they say surprises me anymore...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

History, As Nigerian Becomes Icao President / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Village Gets Federal University / GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.