Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience (743 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? / Prophecy Or Vision How Do You React To A Fake One / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by TheOldGods: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mods please help move to the right section.

This happened just now.

I finished talking with one of my female friends, and my battery was very low, I decided to charge it and then I drift off. It was nice, a good dream which I can't even remember. In the dream, I had a ring light, but in reality, I don't, I needed light in my room, so I went to stand up and get it. Then boom, I was awake, I can see the ceiling and my mosquito net. But I can't move. I tried to move but noticed something was dragging me back. I've had sp before so it doesn't scare me anymore, I was breathing fine no anxiety and stress. I decided to raise my hands and I can raise my two hands, but I can't move. I was still confused, that is when I started using all my energy to stand up, and it was working, I was getting out of bed. I can see myself getting out of bed, but something is dragging me back to the bed. I didn't look back to see if im there or not because I can feel myself dragging with someone I can't even see. At a time I started hitting my bed, with my right hand to hit the person dragging me, which I can't still see, then I tried to pull out again, and this time I did, I opened my door and went outside. I looked at the sky and it was like it's about the rain, only me is there, everything felt so real and different, then suddenly, something dragged me back again to my body, my eyes are still open, I am aware of my surrounding, I started to drag myself out again, and I can't, I started seeing a lot of people trying to drag themselves out like me. Just black people no colour, nothing else is there, just screams of people and hands trying to go out. I didn't feel any pain, nothing infact it was very peaceful just the other people. I said to myself one time, you have been in this type of thing, you can come out, then I thought I was dead there why I can't move, so I put my left palm on my chest to feel my heart, it was beating, then I knew I was alive, of course, all this were happening but I can't move my main body, I tried again to come out, this time I was dragging the chair, but the chair was not even moving, this is a chair without support or even weight not to make it to move. Suddenly I turned my neck, boom all my body just moved.

Please, have you experienced this type of sleep paralysis? Can you share or add yours if you have?

NbI just came outside ad noticed the sky looks the same way in my dream or paralysis or hallucination I don't even understand. And my parlour door was locked. So it is now clear I never left my room, but how could I touch my body while I cant move.
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by sharpwriter(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheOldGods:

This happened just now.

I finished talking with one of my female friends, and my battery was very low, I decided to charge it and then I drift off. It was nice, a good dream which I can't even remember. In the dream, I had a ring light, but in reality, I don't, I needed light in my room, so I went to stand up and get it. Then boom, I was awake, I can see the ceiling and my mosquito net. But I can't move. I tried to move but noticed something was dragging me back. I've had sp before so it doesn't scare me anymore, I was breathing fine no anxiety and stress. I decided to raise my hands and I can raise my two hands, but I can't move. I was still confused, that is when I started using all my energy to stand up, and it was working, I was getting out of bed. I can see myself getting out of bed, but something is dragging me back to the bed. I didn't look back to see if im there or not because I can feel myself dragging with someone I can't even see. At a time I started hitting my bed, with my right hand to hit the person dragging me, which I can't still see, then I tried to pull out again, and this time I did, I opened my door and went outside. I looked at the sky and it was like it's about the rain, only me is there, everything felt so real and different, then suddenly, something dragged me back again to my body, my eyes are still open, I am aware of my surrounding, I started to drag myself out again, and I can't, I started seeing a lot of people trying to drag themselves out like me. Just black people no colour, nothing else is there, just screams of people and hands trying to go out. I didn't feel any pain, nothing infact it was very peaceful just the other people. I said to myself one time, you have been in this type of thing, you can come out, then I thought I was dead there why I can't move, so I put my left palm on my chest to feel my heart, it was beating, then I knew I was alive, of course, all this were happening but I can't move my main body, I tried again to come out, this time I was dragging the chair, but the chair was not even moving, this is a chair without support or even weight not to make it to move. Suddenly I turned my neck, boom all my body just moved.

Please, have you experienced this type of sleep paralysis? Can you share or add yours if you have?

NbI just came outside ad noticed the sky looks the same way in my dream or paralysis or hallucination I don't even understand. And my parlour door was locked. So it is now clear I never left my room, but how could I touch my body while I cant move.

Seems you were trying to have an Out of body experience (OBE). In fact, you did have it, but it wasn't strong.

I wouldn't call it sleep paralysis. You were feeling paralyzed because your body is in a very relaxed mode but your spirit was still conscious (not fully asleep the way your body was).

1 Like

Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by TheOldGods: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
sharpwriter:

Seems you were trying to have an Out of body experience (OBE). In fact, you did have it, but it wasn't strong.

I wouldn't call it sleep paralysis. You were feeling paralyzed because your body is in a very relaxed mode but your spirit was still conscious (not fully asleep the way your body was).
is it a bad sign?
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
It's sleep paralysis. That moving of neck is what I use to use to snap out of mine then.

It's your spirit that was doing those things. The spirit has its own body and mind. It acts like normal you.

There was a strange being in the room whose force was acting against your spirit.
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by sharpwriter(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheOldGods:
is it a bad sign?
No
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheOldGods:

This happened just now.

It is an out-of-body-experience bro. Just to be safe, don't ever try to go out of your body again. If you do, demons will possess your body.
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by TheOldGods: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
It is an out-of-body experience bro. Just to be safe, don't ever try to go out of your body again. If you do, demons will possess your body.
demons? From where? Besides I didn't do it intentionally
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by GraceAndPeace: 2:34am On Aug 05, 2021
TheOldGods:
These are demonic activities. Scientists have no explanation for unseen activities happening in this world so they give them scientific names like sleep paralysis.

From experience, the dark spirits responsible for stuffs like this don't just paralyse you and leave, they also drop something of theirs on you. In my case, I started to experience reoccurring sickness that doctors couldn't figure why or what was responsible.

If you're a believer, command them out of your life in the name of Jesus. And start praying in tongues for hours daily. They will leave.
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by AyobamiIsaac12: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2021
TheOldGods:
From your post, you were somehow conscious in that dream/trance, I believe demons were trying to cause you to astral project, but a force was holding you back which I believe to be God or his angels. The thing is when a person willingly performs an OBE, he gives the devil the permission to posses his body. Only God should c ontrol a human's spirit. If a person dreams and he is aware that he is dreaming, he can control his spirit in that dream, or he can wake himself up from that dream, then there is problem. Whenever such a thing happen again and you feel a force preventing you from going out of your body, just don't fight that force. NB
Re: Is This Sleep Paralysis Or Vision. Share Your Experience by Elmaaq: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
From your post, you were somehow conscious in that dream/trance, I believe demons were trying to cause you to astral project, but a force was holding you back which I believe to be God or his angels. The thing is when a person willingly performs an OBE, he gives the devil the permission to posses his body. Only God should c ontrol a human's spirit. If a person dreams and he is aware that he is dreaming, he can control his spirit in that dream, or he can wake himself up from that dream, then there is problem. Whenever such a thing happen again and you feel a force preventing you from going out of your body, just don't fight that force. NB

Where do all these theories or lies come from
Why bring in demons here

I've willed myself on few occasions to AP/obe looking forward to more of such experiences and no demon dares come close

(1) (Reply)

Why Does A Good God Allow His Children Go Through Bad Times? / Lent And Holy Week 2022 Schedule. / The Meaning And Origin Of Falling Under The Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.