Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria (34393 Views)

US Approves $997m Military Equipment Sale To Nigeria / NASS Plans To Meet US Congress Over $875m Weapons Deal Stoppage / FG Not Bothered By US Lawmakers’ Moves To Halt $875m Defence Equipments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria by caracas: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

You are not capable of intelligent discourse. Bye
Familiar words of a rabid, serial,chronic loser
Re: US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria by rafcrown(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
TERRORISTS MUST BE JUBILATING NOW.
THEY DONT WANT US TO PROSPER,
Re: US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria by RiceProducers: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
budaatum:

Saudi Arabia is worse that Egypt and Nigeria put together, but USA doesn't mind selling to them.

Perhaps if Nigeria does what Saudi does Nigerians might be pleased. We can start by cancelling the democracy we fought and shed blood to gain, and crown bubu or the next president since bubu is old already, king for life, if just so we see if we prefer that.

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/saudi-arabia-human-rights-raif-badawi-king-salman

Saudi Arabia lured a regime critic to their Embassy in Turkey, cut him up into little pieces and sent the chopped pieces back home.
Russia is nicer, they just inject plutonium into you and you die a slow painful death.
The US itself killed a high official of a sovereign government in Iraq at the airport using a cruise missile. Anytime I hear some duncy talk from fake Nigerian fawners after US and Europe, I get full of contempt.

You absolutely don't know what you are talking about.
Re: US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria by budaatum: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
RiceProducers:

Saudi Arabia lured a regime critic to their Embassy in Turkey, cut him up into little pieces and sent the chopped pieces back home.
Russia is nicer, they just inject plutonium into you and you die a slow painful death.
The US itself killed a high official of a sovereign government in Iraq at the airport using a cruise missile. Anytime I hear some duncy talk from fake Nigerian fawners after US and Europe, I get full of contempt.

You absolutely don't know what you are talking about.

I am saying Saudi Arabia is worse than Nigeria. We may kidnap, but I have not yet heard us chop people up like SA did. I even think USA is worse than Nigeria since we have not yet left our own country to blow people up in their's, and I doubt we are as bad as Russia as we have no plutonium, but perhaps you are saying different since you claim I don't know what I'm talking about but have then gone on to provide evidence for what I wrote. So, can you intelligently educate me to accept that Nigeria is worse than those countries above please, because I can't say I see it.
Re: US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria by Raphaeldhero(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust / Beware Of Gold Circle Condoms! / Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.