Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu (14939 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims / Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by bibbiana(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
I won't waste my congratulations since daddy buhari don congratulate am.

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by Cottagerz: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Buhari is a Terrorist
Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by felixedet(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
richiemcgold:
congratulation to arakunmi odunayo oluwarotimi. Although i didn't vote for you during the polls, recent events in the country have convinced me that you're the right man for us, especially at this time of Fulani's evil and their land grabbing agenda. Jegede would've been like seyi makinde in Oyo. He wouldn't have mustered that courage to create amotekun and become the voice of the majority southerners as you are currently doing.

Your comment is the reason for mine....
Akerodolu is in a wrong party...

Albeit: all Southerners in Nigeria have gat his back by the backing of the creator.
Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Buhari is always quick to respond to any news regarding Apc but always docile when it comes to insecurities in the country

Hian

If he no talk wahala...hanhan

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by Indispensable85(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Obaseki would reject such congratulatory message. Lol....... sadist!
Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by Tareq1105: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
festacman:
There is no iota of doubt that the law was broken. It is against the law for a sitting governor to have signed as APC Chairman on Gov. Akeredolu's governorship nomination form.

I believe the judges who gave majority judgement did that for the sake of national peace by finding an escape root in Gov. Buni not being joined in the suit. APC and people around Pres. Buhari blundered big time.

Thank God that the minority judgement retained some measure of integrity in Supreme Court.

But what's the business of opposition party with the nomination of candidates of another party?

It's wrong, what kind of constitution is that?

A clever opposition party will now benefit from where they didn't sow.

To me, it's a co contestants during primaries that have the right to sue.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by wellmax(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tareq1105:

But what's the business of opposition party with the nomination of candidates of another party?

It's wrong, what kind of constitution is that?

A clever opposition party will now benefit from where they didn't sow.

To me, it's a co contestants during primaries that have the right to sue.

They just wanted to take advantage of a loop hole in the APC, that's good work. APC actually messed up. But good enough the court was also able to see another loop hole in that fact that Buni was not joined in the suit. In all, this is good for our democracy. People would be careful next time. No more impunity, but rule of law will prevail. One step at a time, the nation will benefit at last.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by senatordave1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Seerade029:

Yes its Ondo south turn.
But going to ilaje sha...is 50% nah between Ilaje and Ore/Okitipupa

Late agagu was from okitipupa na.it is ilaje/ESE odo.specifically Barr olusola oke
Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by Seerade029: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
senatordave1:

Late agagu was from okitipupa na.it is ilaje/ESE odo.specifically Barr olusola oke

Yeah, you're correct
Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by helsinkiman(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2021
The Supreme Court robbed PDP of a well deserved victory. The flimsy excuse of the judges that Buni wasnt joined is not tenable.

The case was against APC and not Buni. Buni acted on behalf of APC, hence APC was properly joined.

Its basically robbery and a dent on the integrity of the Supreme Court.

fergie001:

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary

Eyitayo Jegede, SAN
28th July, 2021

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
July 28, 2021

Kennedy Peretei: for Ondo PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu by Powersurge: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Fulani Jihadists wouldn't like this. They publicly gave speech on how they want the other party to win because Aketi has been a thorn in their flesh.

They probably finance the process. Now is the time to put more fire in Fulani herders' asses

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) / Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo / EndSARS: Lagos Sets Up ₦200m Compensation Fund For Police Brutality Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.