Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia (4128 Views)

Man Beheaded In Nanka, Anambra State (graphic Photo) / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State / Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Xris74: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
YOUR OPINION SEUN. Tell that to the Saudis and the Singaporeans
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
Seun:

I do not support the execution of any human being who is not guilty of first degree murder. That's all.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!   undecided  Yet the heinous crimes committed result directly or indirectly in 1st degree murders and much more worse ---i.e. drug trafficking!

Xris74:

YOUR OPINION SEUN. Tell that to the Saudis and the Singaporeans

Abi ------- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! grin
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Afam(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
Seun:

I do not support the execution of any human being who is not guilty of first degree murder. That's all.

I don't think Saudi Arabia gives a damn about what you or anyone thinks on this issue for that matter.

The law is being enforced in Saudi Arabia and the only way to avoid facing the penalty is for you not to peddle hard drugs there.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
Afam:

I don't think Saudi Arabia gives a damn about what you or anyone thinks on this issue for that matter.

The law is being enforced in Saudi Arabia and the only way to avoid facing the penalty is for you not to peddle hard drugs there.

AMEN! smiley
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by angel101(f): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
lol!!!
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2007
How can people be surprised by Saudi killing people.
We are talking about a country where

women are not allowed to drive
cannot walk down the street without a male family member
cannot hold ID cards in their names,it has to be in the name of a male family member
cannot go to the hospital even in an emergency if no male was around to take her
cannot show her ankles or wrists
has to wear black flowing gown,ninja style
can be flogged for wearing noisy shoes
can be flogged for "turning a man on"
can be stoned for "allowing herself to be attacked and violated"
can be stoned for adultery while the man goes free for lack of evidence.
Cannot prove rape because she needs 4 witnesses to prove it
cannot vote
only about 5% are in the workforce
cannot do any courses taught by men
are totally segregated from men.
cannot testify in court (they are half a human)
have to go through hoops to divorce an abusive man but the man only has to say"i divorce you ,3 times "and she is gone
A country that cuts off hands and feet of petty thiefs because allah says so.

Saudi arabia is not a country in today's calendar.
They may have luxuries for the few rich and thousands of princes
But the corruption runs deep.
The law is not fair and not much proof is needed.
If you are accused of something,you preety much did it!
You'll be going against allah by scientific proofs.
how dare you! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Mandora(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2007
Babyosisi, I think ur missing d point here. We cant dictate how dey run their country. That is entirely their affair but I believe dey shld have some respect 4 human life especially when it affects d citizens of another country and I think Nigeria should step n do something about having their citizens world wide getting killed even if it is 4 commiting offences.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by babasin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2007
Evil thrives when people remain silent!

This barbaric act remain condemned by any right-thinking people!

Over centuries; killing as deterrent for crime has shown to be a failure!

Thats why crime in countries with no dealth penalty is less than those with dealth penalty.

They seek to correct the situation/problem that leads to crime while the other sweeps under the carpet hoping it will go away.

Since this year alone; this evil Saudi has beheaded 99 people.

And for those calling it holy-land for haji: they're simply brainwashed: There is blood on the praying ground every friday!

what an evil, i shall have none of it; Its stands condemn it.

cool shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
Mandora:

Babyosisi, I think your missing d point here. We can't dictate how dey run their country. That is entirely their affair but I believe dey shld have some respect 4 human life especially when it affects d citizens of another country and I think Nigeria should step n do something about having their citizens world wide getting killed even if it is 4 commiting offences.

I miss no point lai lai.
When a group of people can gather round chant allahu akhbar and stone a woman to death for sleeping with a man forcefully or willingly or not at all ,you call that running a country
That is called running amok

are the lives of Saudis less valuable than those of foreigners?
If they have no prolems beheading their "criminals" you think infidels will receive mercy?
I think not
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Afam(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
babyosisi:

How can people be surprised by Saudi killing people.
We are talking about a country where

women are not allowed to drive
cannot walk down the street without a male family member
cannot hold ID cards in their names,it has to be in the name of a male family member
cannot go to the hospital even in an emergency if no male was around to take her
cannot show her ankles or wrists
has to wear black flowing gown,ninja style
can be flogged for wearing noisy shoes
can be flogged for "turning a man on"
can be stoned for "allowing herself to be attacked and violated"
can be stoned for adultery while the man goes free for lack of evidence.
Cannot prove rape because she needs 4 witnesses to prove it
cannot vote
only about 5% are in the workforce
cannot do any courses taught by men
are totally segregated from men.
cannot testify in court (they are half a human)
have to go through hoops to divorce an abusive man but the man only has to say"i divorce you ,3 times "and she is gone
A country that cuts off hands and feet of petty thiefs because allah says so.

Saudi arabia is not a country in today's calendar.
They may have luxuries for the few rich and thousands of princes
But the corruption runs deep.
The law is not fair and not much proof is needed.
If you are accused of something,you preety much did it!
You'll be going against allah by scientific proofs.
how dare you! angry angry

Texas lumped women and imbeciles together while guaranteeing that aliens could vote if they satisfied a condition when they had a law that prevented them from voting in an election.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
Afam:

Texas lumped women and imbeciles together while guaranteeing that aliens could vote if they satisfied a condition when they had a law that prevented them from voting in an election.

Men over the years have regarded women as subhuman.
Thankfully you are telling what obtained in Texas,I'm saying what obtains in Saudi
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
babasin:

Evil thrives when people remain silent!

This barbaric act remain condemned by any right-thinking people!

Thats why crime in countries with no dealth penalty is less than those with dealth penalty.

They seek to correct the situation/problem that leads to crime while the other sweeps under the carpet hoping it will go away.

Since this year alone; this evil Saudi has beheaded 99 people.

And for those calling it holy-land for haji: they're simply brainwashed: There is blood on the praying ground every friday!

what an evil, i shall have none of it; Its stands condemn it.

cool shocked cool

Make una see me see wahala oh? shocked  Look at who is talking
Please let us not discuss some of you people from Northern Nigeria!  How are you different from the Saudis? Please just be silent abeg! angry

Mandora:

Babyosisi, I think your missing d point here. We can't dictate how dey run their country. That is entirely their affair but I believe dey shld have some respect 4 human life especially when it affects d citizens of another country and I think Nigeria should step n do something about having their citizens world wide getting killed even if it is 4 commiting offences.

PREACH IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!   PREACH IT! Nigerians siddon for one place and stay away from criminal activities! cry
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
militia,you are one funny lady.
Someone says we can't legislate what a country does to it's citizens but our government ought to care about those same countries beheading our citizens and you want it preached?
In other words our criminals should not be punished as harshly if they committed the same crimes poor Saudis are killed for? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Bankole01(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
All drug pushers and dealers should be beheaded anywhere in the world. Drug pushing kills more people than any other vices. It ruins people and destroys families. It encourages and increases criminality. So my final verdict- all drug pushers be chopped (beheaded) like chickens. It is the height of indiscipline to become a drug dealers, importer or exporter.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2007
babyosisi:

militia,you are one funny lady.
Someone says we can't legislate what a country does to it's citizens but our government ought to care about those same countries beheading our citizens and you want it preached?
In other words our criminals should not be punished as harshly if they committed the same crimes poor Saudis are killed for? shocked shocked shocked

Ah-ah?  Shey una dey read bible?  If one part of your body causes you to sin--chop it off!  I know you think my mouth and cyber fingers cause me Mama Millie to "sin" abi? tongue  Don't worry I am waiting for my own judgement and I will gladly accept it! cool   Nigerians who commit crimes abroad should be castrated and beheaded!  I say na me talk am! Hmmmmmm!  Na me talk am! Yes! Beni!
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
Bankole01:

All drug pushers and dealers should be[b] beheaded anywhere in the world. [/b] Drug pushing kills more people than any other vices. It ruins people and destroys families. It encourages and increases criminality. So my final verdict- all drug pushers be chopped (beheaded) like chickens. It is the height of indiscipline to become a drug dealers, importer or exporter.

Thank you! Infact I support be-yanshing them too so they can stop browsing with their yanshes! grin All those who use their yanshes to carry drugs too! cool
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Mamajama(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA KAI Beheaded, fine but castrated, that one hard and is painful oh.  don't do the crime if you can't do the time .  This is a matter of judgment, we all have choices to make.  I'm not perfect, but I will never traffic drug to another country especially when you know what the outcome will be when caught.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
militia,you are hilarious.
I hope you never become president in Nigeria.
Na so so chop off chop off until no one is left
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by denex: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
Executions should continue all over the world. Treason, espionage, economic sabotage, pedophilia, rape, arson, maiming and even murder.

We can't be spending National Income housing, feeding and taking care of these rats.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2007
babyosisi:

militia,you are hilarious.
I hope you never become president in Nigeria.
Na so so chop off chop off until no one is left

babyosisi, eh hen!  I am happy you are having a good time! See no be so so fight! grin

Mamajama:

MILITIA KAI Beheaded, fine but[b] castrated[/b], that one hard and is painful oh.  don't do the crime if you can't do the time .  This is a matter of judgment, we all have choices to make.  I'm not perfect, but I will never traffic drug to another country especially when you know what the outcome will be when caught.

Anything that "protrudes" to cause trouble should be decapacitated and incapacitated!

denex:

Executions should continue all over the world. Treason, espionage, economic sabotage, pedophilia, rape, arson, maiming and even murder.

We can't be spending National Income housing, feeding and taking care of these rats.

Hmmmm!  I am watching you closely oh!   All this people wen them name start with[b] "grin"= DISASTER [/b] oh!  But we can agree sha! When you are dining with the "devil" you use long spoon!   Hmmm!

Emmmmmmmmm, Yes I agree--execute them all! tongue
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by babasin(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2007

The beheading of this Nigerian remained condemned as barbaric act that belongs to medieval age.

cool sad cool
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2007
babasin:

The beheading of this Nigerian remained condemned as barbaric act that belongs to medieval age.

cool sad cool

And the stoning of adulterous women (while sparing the lives of the adulterous men) in Zamfara or wherever and the burning of Christians in Kano and Kaduna or wherever remains condemned as extremely babaric acts that belong to the stone ages and pre-historic eras! angry
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Mamajama(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA you no dey tire? are you productive at work at all? Kai your employer dey suffer
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by MILITIA(f): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
sorry-----I am full time house wife!  No work!   No sufferhead! grin  The children are shipped off for the summer to their summer camps!---------for 6 good weeks! grin  Life is good!  Too, too good! grin
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by naijaway(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
saudi arabia and other arabic places including the ones in Africa are just fools to the highest order. I wonder what Nigeria can gain from a place like that. People that support supporter of APC to kill the blacks in Sudan through egypt. I can't wait for the day our government will declare them a Nigerian sworn enemy.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by rikkyjen(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA:

sorry-----I am full time house wife!  No work!   No sufferhead! grin  The children are shipped off for the summer to their summer camps!---------for 6 good weeks! grin  Life is good!  Too, too good! grin

@ Militia
Wow! the children shipped out for 6 weeks! Na to dey Kerewawa everyday with Oga oooo abi?  grin grin. Mama Millie, you dey enjoy ooooo  cheesy hehehe

@ mamajama, You think say mama millie dey do clock out clock in job? If she dey do dat kind job, then her output go worse pass dem Lagos civil servant own. Mama Mili na "Resident" for Hia oooo, she no dey comot  at all  grin. She no just dey tire, for where?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Mamajama(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA you go come fat like landcruiser you keep eating and talking on this computer, you need those kids to keep you in shape, abeg go get them back from summer camp.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by spicie: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2007
Babyosisi stop telling LIES, am living in saudi arabia, and am free to go any where alone,i have my picture and my name on my id card, i wear what i want as far as it covers my body not only black cloth and must non- muslims here dnt even cover their head they only wear the black or coloured abaya, some africans wear blouse and wrapper and nobody talks to them- ask any person living in saudi. and its not compulsory to cover ur face, a woman can wear any shoe of her choice.
The only thing u said that its true is women dont drive, but they go to court and any other places.For your information if a husband divorce his wife he must provide a house ,food and other stuffs for her and her kids.
[b][/b]STOP SAYING THINGS YOU DNT KNW.

@ the topic,
If you see the dirty things Nigerians are doing here you will encourage punishing them. Not only Nigerians are been beheaded no matter what Nationality you are.
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 22, 2007
spicie:

[b]Babyosisi stop telling LIES, am living in saudi arabia, and am free to go any where alone,[/b]i have my picture and my name on my id card, i wear what i want as far as it covers my body not only black cloth and must non- muslims here dnt even cover their head they only wear the black or coloured abaya, some africans wear blouse and wrapper and nobody talks to them- ask any person living in saudi. and its not compulsory to cover your face, a woman can wear any shoe of her choice.
The only thing u said that its true is women don't drive, but they go to court and any other places.For your information if a husband divorce his wife he must provide a house ,food and other stuffs for her and her kids.
[b][/b]STOP SAYING THINGS YOU DNT KNW.

@ the topic,
If you see the dirty things Nigerians are doing here you will encourage punishing them. Not only Nigerians are been beheaded no matter what Nationality you are.

did you read where I talked about illegal aliens? grin
all what I wrote is the state of Saudi women,prove me wrong!! or shut up!!
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2007
Women's testimonies in criminal cases are not acceptable at all. Sulman pointed out that the punishment of criminal cases ia relatively "tough", so to avoid having mistakes, women's testimonies are not allowed since their memories are not as stronger as men. In Saudi civil cases, a women's testimony carries far less weight than a man's. Two women's testimonies are equal to one man's. A woman's evidence is not considered as good as that of a man, and another woman must support her if she provides testimony.

). Furthermore, the right of divorce is only granted for males. They can simply break up the marriage by saying the divorce word which is 'I divorce you' three times. Still, females can not divorce the husbands easily. "Women must demonstrate legally specified grounds for divorce, but men may divorce without giving cause" ("Saudi Arabia Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1998" 13).

http://www.geocities.com/realitywithbite/saudiwomen.htm
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 22, 2007
Women who breach the strict dress code for women also face arrest. Margaret Madill, a Canadian nurse working in Saudi Arabia in 1993, took a taxi home with a female friend after a shopping trip in Riyadh. Suddenly a mutawa' jumped into the taxi and forced the driver to go to the headquarters of al-Mutawa'een. When they arrived, the women were locked in the taxi in the extreme heat for up to six hours. They screamed for help and were then beaten. They were accused of indecent dress and public intoxication. They were then transferred to al-Malaz prison and held for two days, before being released without charge.

spicie,you've been playing with fire.
Wait till the sharia police get their paws on you.

Women in Saudi Arabia who walk unaccompanied, or are in the company of a man who is neither their husband nor a close relative, are at risk of arrest on suspicion of prostitution or other "moral" offences

http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/intcam/saudi/briefing/4.html

now tell me amnesty international is sponsored by me @ spicie.
You better know the laws of the land you live in before they bundle you back to naija bruised and beaten grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beheaded In Saudi Arabia by spicie: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2007
babyosisi, i will really love it if you could get someone living in saudi and ask him/her what i posted. i said u can wear anything as far as it covers your body. its only in places like ABHA that a woman cant go out alone, but talk of MECCAH, MADINAH JEDDAH, u can go any where alone.
I have my residence permit therefore am not a target.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl In Coma After Being Beaten, Raped & Abandoned Inside Gutter In Ogun. PHOTOS / Pitbull Eats Venis Of Man Who Tried To Molest It / Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.