Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall (2250 Views)

Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus / Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2021
This girl whose photograph is seen below was caught in the act of examination malpractice in an exam hall.

This girl who was caught using bluetooth headphone which was connected to a small phone which she hid on her wig, was exposed by the examination supervisor. She got involved in the act because of lack of preparation.

When she was being interrogated at first she even denied it of not having phone after submitting the ear piece.....what a disgrace she caused herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkKePDi8tkU

Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by bmdmix6: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2021
she was caughted two times shey
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by oteneaaron(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Aggressive cheating got her to where she is.

If you really want to cheat, do it very well.

You won't die if you study hard for an exam.

Don't wait until exams are close before you start doing fire brigade studying.
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2021
bmdmix6:
she was caughted two times shey

[color=#990000][/color] really, nobody is above mistakes
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2021
oteneaaron:
Aggressive cheating got her to where she is.

If you really want to cheat, do it very well.

You won't die if you study hard for an exam.

Don't wait until exams are close before you start doing fire brigade studying.

grin grin grin grin
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by bmdmix6: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Lovelink1991:

[color=#990000][/color] really, nobody is above mistakes
yh expecially the cheater
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by tito44: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2021
comedy stints
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by OBTMOS(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
This YouTube guy is funny oooo
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
To go to school is not by force, everybody wants to go to school. Had which she succeeds now she will go and give testimony for God helping her to passed the exam. Thief

1 Like

Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 1:35am On Jul 30, 2021
bmdmix6:
yh expecially the cheater

No
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2021
OBTMOS:
This YouTube guy is funny oooo

That guy always make my day that is why I love watch his videos and sharing them for fun.
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 3:08am On Jul 30, 2021
tito44:
comedy stints

You think so?
I am not sure because the video was done with a phone. Maybe you did not watch it
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:25am On Jul 30, 2021
By recording the audio on mp3, selecting play button and hiding the device somewhere. The thing will just be downloading everything to you ears non stop angry
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
By recording the audio on mp3, selecting play button and hiding the device somewhere. The thing will just be downloading everything to you ears non stop angry

Is like you have done it before oooo. Though I come in peace
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Boogyman557: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NORMAL PAROLE. WTF MAN
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lovelink1991:

Is like you have done it before oooo. Though I come in peace
I thought of doing it but I no get cash to buy phone then. Besides the thought of thief stealing the phone for where I hide am will be leave me stranded embarassed
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by Lovelink1991(f): 2:14am On Oct 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
I thought of doing it but I no get cash to buy phone then. Besides the thought of thief stealing the phone for where I hide am will be leave me stranded embarassed

Crime is an offence against humanity.
Re: She was Caught In Act Of Examination Malpractice In Exam Hall by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Lovelink1991:

Crime is an offence against humanity.
If you are well prepared you won't think of doing it. I make every effort to prepare well in my exams

(1) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari's Team Forced Me To Transfer N41 Million. ~afeez Mojeed / Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague / Nobody Must Know I Change Into Goat To Sleep With Men For 7 Days To Remain Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.