Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO (14496 Views)

Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN / Destruction Looming In Kano APC, Shekarau, Anti-ganduje Lawmakers Write Buni / Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Ykc2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Bandits contributed no doubt but what is being report as that about to hit us looks bad on paper o. Bandits will look like mosquito's compared to rats.
bandits won't look like any mosquito ,now people don't travel with the whole family because of bandits,I ve to fly from lagos to ph because of bandits,let not talk about Abuja to kaduna road ,kogi to Abuja road,auchi to kogi Road,to travel to anywhere in nigeria now is 50 50 all because of bandits, na person wey dey alive dey chop
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Ayomi90: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
truthfulparrot:
I have said it before and I will say it again:- Very soon anger will unite the poor people of the North to revolt against the rich and elites in the North.
Which anger? They will find their way down South.
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by FreeIgbos: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
bcomputer101:
Everything crumbling under this Mannique.

Once there's acute hunger in the North, it means the whole country is hungry because North is our major supplier of food items.

Yes, the whole country is hungry but the regions with crushing poverty rates in excess of 80% will have it worse!

North may be producing most of the food crops but it doesn't mean they won't have it worse because the costlier food commodities become, the more it gets out of reach for most of them. Someone living on less than 1-2 dollar per day (majority of Northerners are in this category) won't be able to afford basic food items even there in the North where it is relatively cheaper.

To prepare a basic food like yam and source for just three people will cost more than 2k per square meal. 1 tuber of small Yam 1k, 4 eggs 480, groundnut oil 200, tomatoes 200, onions & pepper 150.

Now that's just for one square meal, and you've spent 2k+ which is equivalent of $4!!

I'm not surprised they're already eating grass cry cry
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
ufotty2001:
Why will hunger hit the first class citizen of Nigeria

A northern friend that was in town couldn't go to his own relations place to stay, but decided to come to my place.

If you do the mathematical calculations, you will find out Na hunger make am locate where e go dey chop.
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Evidenx(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
I thought they said they are the ones feeding the whole country?
Una never see,by the time God is done with you guys for your evil,North will be read as history schools.
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by ufotty2001: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
i926:

A northern friend that was in town couldn't go to his own relations place to stay, but decided to come to my place.

If you do the mathematical calculations, you will find out Na hunger make am locate where e go dey chop.
Ahahahahahah..
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Gfskw: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hunger in the land already
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by kamalbob(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
MakotoShishio:

https://gazettengr.com/acute-hunger-looming-in-northern-nigeria-un-fao/

Lol acute hunger my ass, come to kano and justify your lousy shade. We can stop farming now and live comfortably for the next ten years. This is north we are talking about. Lol blatant nonsense
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Litmus: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Are you well at all! I wish you family the above. Oyinbo use those pictures and international aid begging to degrade, humiliate and dehumanise every black man they see. That’s why their police will shoot and kill you for the slightest offence. Werey!

Have you heard of Specsavers?
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by ocelot2006(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bu....bu...but they banned farm produce and cattle from coming down south na. Ehen they can use that na.
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Hausaman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Northern Islam is a checkmate to that revolt

Allah made them poor

Wealth is Haram

There must be the poor that should be fighting jihad

Islam is better practised in poverty

These are enough lines their leaders would use in convincing them

The Richest man in Africa is a christain like.
The baby factories incorporated in southern Nigeria have Muslim CEO abi ?.
The audio billionaires are Muslims ?.
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hausaman:

The Richest man in Africa is a christain like.
The baby factories incorporated in southern Nigeria have Muslim CEO abi ?.
The audio billionaires are Muslims ?.
The poverty capital of Africa is in the north

Almajiri system is the biggest baby factory in Africa
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by MakotoShishio: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
That's why Una dey chop from dustbin! grin

[img]https://images./7MFTfhhEqaWAd9MHOtImzH.jpg[/img]

kamalbob:

Lol acute hunger my ass, come to kano and justify your lousy shade. We can stop farming now and live comfortably for the next ten years. This is north we are talking about. Lol blatant nonsense
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Babaken(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Karemarealty288:

And Baba promised Next Level....
next level their will start eating each other poo Sai baba
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Are they complaining? Let the hunger suffer them well well till they get sense.
Re: Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO by Powersurge: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
truthfulparrot:
I have said it before and I will say it again:- Very soon anger will unite the poor people of the North to revolt against the rich and elites in the North.

They will rather die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK / To Enjoy 50% Fare Slash, Travellers Must Show Their PVC, Says NURTW / President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.