Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Do You Want Revival, Please Read And Understand This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Want Revival, Please Read And Understand This (139 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Revival, Please Read And Understand This by lightblazingnow(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2021
Most of the works you hear and see folks said they are doing for God ALMIGHTY is leading men through the oldest agreement men had with GOD ALMIGHTY.... THE handwriting of ORDINANCES that was against us which was contrary to us - Through the Laws and the prophets.. through the blood of Animals..

Psalms 49:13 This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.

Causing them to experience old-time melodies and lyrics.

Life is progressive, it's not static, it's full of dynamics. The earth rotates.... time is moving and the day running. Hallelujah.

Old things are passed away behold all things have become New and these new things are from God Almighty who has reconciled us back to himself through the blood of his beloved SON CHRIST JESUS.. Hallelujah.

It's by my Spirit said the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. Haven't you heard about Him.....?

The Holy Ghost, the SPIRIT of TRUTH, the COMFORTER, the VERY ONE who came after the RESURRECTION, JESUS CHRIST had told us HE will send the COMFORTER to us, the HOLY GHOST, the SPIRIT of TRUTH.

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

16:13 Howbeit when HE, the SPIRIT of TRUTH, is come, HE will guide you into ALL TRUTH: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

16:14 He shall glorify ME - CHRIST: for HE shall receive of MINE, and shall shew it unto you. Amen.

John 14:15 If ye love ME, keep MY commandments.

14:16 And I will pray the FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, and HE shall give you another COMFORTER, that he may abide with you for ever;

14:17 Even the SPIRIT of TRUTH; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth HIM not, neither knoweth HIM: but ye know HIM; for HE dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The Work of GOD ALMIGHTY right now is being done by the HOLY GHOST through his instructions and LEADERSHIP.

It's not by power of men, neither it's by the might of kings and queens but by my SPIRIT said the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

True worshippers arise and shine for your time is now, and for your light is come.

Who are the true worshippers??…

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the SPIRIT do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

8:14 For as many as are led by the SPIRIT of GOD, they are the sons of God. HALLELUJAH

Amen Holy Ghost!!!!!! !!!
Re: Do You Want Revival, Please Read And Understand This by lightblazingnow(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday , August 2, 2021 / They Are In It For Money And Fame. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday ,august 5,2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.