Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ask For Anything - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask For Anything (150 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / “I Will Never Ask For Money Through Account Number” – Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask For Anything by yomiuk: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2021
The key distinction b/w the Christian faith and others is the name of Jesus Christ. Whatever we ask in his name, he does.

Why?

To give Jehovah God glory
To show the world that we are believers
That our joy may be complete
When God answers prayers, he does it generously beyond what we think and ask for.
Ask and it shall be given to you.

MATT 7:7
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

JOHN 14:14
14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

John 15:7-8
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

John 16:24
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Remain Blessed wink
Re: Ask For Anything by PristineCircles: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
yomiuk:

The key distinction b/w the Christian faith and others is the name of Jesus Christ. Whatever we ask in his name, he does.

Why?

To give Jehovah God glory
To show the world that we are believers
That our joy may be complete
When God answers prayers, he does it generously beyond what we think and ask for.
Ask and it shall be given to you.

MATT 7:7
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

JOHN 14:14
14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

John 15:7-8
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

John 16:24
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Remain Blessed wink

Your email address isn't on your signature

Can you check. I like to send you samples of my works

(1) (Reply)

Come And Worship God / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, August 7 2021 / The Bread Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.