Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 (38858 Views)

Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
JesseJo:

Mumu...Is the post about the one in Abuja Stadium or the one in your kitchen?

This is a cow on a 11Km long bridge in Lagos...Surrounded by water and both ends of it are residential areas... And all you can do is to cast aspersion on an ethnic group, without any suggesting the need to.

Your mind is wacked and deluded .

You are just not smart.
I will try not to abuse you but only respond to your ignorance.
The topic of the post reads "WANDERING COW..."
Obviously, animals do wander about. They wander to the stadium and to the highway as they are being led by a higher but lower IQ animal, example is YOU!!!
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by madjune(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cubana come and carry your cow o.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Guadiol104(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
You dey craze wallahi grin grin grin
Lattop:
First son of our Darling President grin angry

1 Like

Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Robinson155(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na KOK cow o cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Holaomoakin(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
A Fulani herder must have been looking for this cow, and could start killing Yorubas.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Whatshallido: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmm, nothing buhari can't cause.
The cow has been starved because of hike price of food and he is running to kastina where he can see food to eat.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by CaptainFM1: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
nicho450:
Return it to the owner pls...

Nigeria is a good country!

The owner is currently in London!
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by cowboyT: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED ............EBO and ETUTU

Frontail:
grin
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Ajilete028(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Next level
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by becky39000(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
ValCon888:
Buses on the left and buses on the right.
What does that tell you?
The cow is a first-class citizen and has the right of way.

Ma Nigger grin grin grin

Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by JesseJo: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
CrossRiverian:

I will try not to abuse you but only respond to your ignorance.
The topic of the post reads "WANDERING COW..."
Obviously, animals do wander about. They wander to the stadium and to the highway as they are being led by a higher but lower IQ animal, example is YOU!!!

Trying to be clever by half

It was clearly stated where the Wandering Cow was...Why bring Abuja into it...Or 3rd mainland bridge is inside Abuja stadium?
Yeye...go and carry your hate filled, bigoted mind off this space.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by nicho450(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
CaptainFM1:

The owner is currently in London!

Lol....
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
JesseJo:

Trying to be clever by half

It was clearly stated where the Wandering Cow was...Why bring Abuja into it...Or 3rd mainland bridge is inside Abuja stadium?
Yeye...go and carry your hate filled, bigoted mind off this space.

Do you have any idea what "references" mean when writing a thesis, or project, or term paper, or book or an article? Absolutely not you don't!
To enlighten you, what I did is known as "referencing" and it was in order.
Devote your time more on reading mind-reawakening books and sound wisdom-rich materials. It will help build your intelligence quotient.

DON'T MENTION MY MONIKER AGAIN ABEG!!!
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Toks2008(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
This can lead to multiple car accident o shocked

Very very dangerous. On third ma inland bridge for that matter
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Olajede56: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
see below
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by fubsy: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
This can lead to multiple car accident o shocked
True!!! Thank God there is no report of any accident. Obviously drivers were careful. Hope such does not repeat itself?
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by condralbedez: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vulturebbqgrills,won't go and use this one do suya now,nah to dey yarn opata he pass!
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Missionaire: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Either the cow wants to workout or commit suicide. Whichever is the case, the cow should do it in an orderly manner.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by soft101: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Looking for Tinubu.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Elvisgolden: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
The Cow get luck say nor be Benin City na e go lost......................
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by nedekid: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
psucc:
Abi boys no dey dia? Or Dem be cowards?
Even boys know say you touch cow, federal might go de end ontop them.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Whitecoal711: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
The whole Nigeria have been infiltrated by bandits and Boko
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by YinkaGold02: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
O This caw escape since before sallah so he won't be use for suya. kiss grin cheesy
Caw still looking for where to run to.
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by JesseJo: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2021
CrossRiverian:

Do you have any idea what "references" mean when writing a thesis, or project, or term paper, or book or an article? Absolutely not you don't!
To enlighten you, what I did is known as "referencing" and it was in order.
Devote your time more on reading mind-reawakening books and sound wisdom-rich materials. It will help build your intelligence quotient.

DON'T MENTION MY MONIKER AGAIN ABEG!!!

Lol...asking me about referencing and thesis...

I have authored more articles, thesis and term paper than everyone in your family combined ...

Hate specie!
Re: Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2021
JesseJo:

Lol...asking me about referencing and thesis...

I have authored more articles, thesis and term paper than everyone in your family combined ...

Hate specie!

"You have authored more articles..." Then you understand that I was right all along.
Let me advise you please, it is a healthy character discipline for a highly sane fellow to engage in any arguments without resorting to abuses. Train your mind and brain to engage with people professionally in all spheres of life. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) / Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.