Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations (67073 Views)

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / BREAKING: DCP Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by seyz91(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy
Chijeep:
Hushpuppi baby don't you cry everything is gonna be alright...(in Eminem's voice)

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by seyz91(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy
Masanto:
Something is fishy, Hushpuppi paid directly to the seller but the Clothes were delivered to your office? Why cant the seller waybill directly to him if there is no tie between you and Hush. Abi him de run Escrew service?
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Priwillo: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

For your sanity n reputation avoid associating with people with questionable wealth. Good Nigerians appreciate your good works.

Nigeria police are miscreants.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by PAWG(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sadly, I believe Kyari. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by umeh52: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
I fit bet with anything say dis man collect money
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
jackcanfield:
Case for Today Abba Vs Abbas ...... Vincent oya we are awaiting your rejoinder
Vincent would obviously be on the side of Kyari

Abbas is his adversary

And Kyari may have released him too from jail after getting payment from him
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by donforeign: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
A top Security Operative as Kyari does not need to be told that Husspupi hands are not clean. Having any form of Entanglement with someone of that nature with no certified means of livelihood is a serious let down.

I really hope your hands are clean, because if it is not , it is a serious Mess not just on you and the Police force you represent but on the whole Nation.

Baba the whole nation na mess already which other mess u dey find ni..
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by TheGift: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bribes can also be collected in kind.

E.g A British Member of Parliament recently resigned because He was indicted for accepting and going on an all expenses paid vacation from a private citizen which His committee was overseeing.
Jerryherd:
cool

Bribes are collected in cash, without receipts so you can't Indict Abba Kyari

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by seyz91(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy
Tajbol4splend:
Oloriburuku wan deny am
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by AmuEbule: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari,

Hushpuppi cannot just accuse you like that

Don't worry, the truth will come out.

Especially, now that the FBI and not the stupid Nigerian Police is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Toneroiyke: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Well, he should come and explain his meeting with him for Dubai, since he knows how to talk
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by AfroBeatDiary: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
He is royalty fùcked.

It was when I attended a friend's court trial in America, I was astounded at how effective and deliberate their justice system is.

Before hushpuppi opened his mouth to finger Kyari as an accomplice,his lawyer would present photographs, bank transfers and call transcripts to the judge .

America isn't Nigeria where you just open mouth in court to make unsubstantiated allegations.

That was the day I knew our courts and police are so useless
The proofs is what aids their quick justice delivery.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Perkins2018: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
PAWG:
Sadly, I believe Kyari. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty

Can you give this same explanation to the Nigeria police and they will let you go?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Joestone01: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
"We responded to a distress call he made on threat to his family and released the Suspect when we discovered there was no life threat from the Suspect." Common sense didn't tell you then that he is a lair. And you still went ahead to collect the cloths and send to him. Oga talk truth small nah

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by miketayo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Bribes are collected in cash, without receipts so you can't Indict Abba Kyari

Even if u see d truth glaring at u you will pick d lies.. what kind of rubbish talk is native attire like we r kids. Come to think of it have u seen hush on anything else asides gucci. He doesn't even wear native

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by PAWG(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Perkins2018:

Can you give this same explanation to the Nigeria police and they will let you go?

Don’t mind me, I’m just stubbornly refusing to join the bandwagon.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Felixalex(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Masanto:
Something is fishy, Hushpuppi paid directly to the seller but the Clothes were delivered to your office? Why cant the seller waybill directly to him if there is no tie between you and Hush. Abi him de run Escrew service?

Hahahahahahahaa escrow for Kaftan grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by ddeola: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari, go and defend yourself in America. Dan iska kawai! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by micronut(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let's await what FBI will say on this, particularly that Sahara reporter news on him flying to Dubai to meet Hushpuppi and Hush telling him I want to be your boy sir.

Meanwhile if you miss the gist, this video report may help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgX-QZasp8
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by ceejay10(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
I like you Mr Abba, but this is a huge dent on your reputation, guilty or not.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by olatade(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
In Civil service regulations, collection of any form of gratification either directly or by proxy is against Civil service rules . I’m afraid, our friend Abba Kyari has violated civil service rules and should be made to face disciplinary committee

Police Service Commission has its job cut out
for it
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
IgboWarlord:
This one Abba Kyari responded and even admitted that he paid for some clothes worth 300k..Hmm,i smell a rat,a very big black,adult rat..

grin

So many comedic comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by UbadiliMarshal(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

See mumu mumu story way our police come up with

So for this twenty first century na im our police dey come up with this dog shit story to pull the wool over our eyes...to deceive, to trick...to bamboozle..to pull a fast one on us...to throw dust in our eyes...to mislead and hornswoggle us

Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread...there will always be fire at one end of my weed while I puff from the other end...the Nigeria police can go fuckkk themselves....bunch of miscreants
Korrect!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by LagacyHills: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
The story of Abba kyari is suspicious, a citizen raised false alarm against another citizen and you got to the root of the matter to discover that the complainant lied instead you when ahead to be friends with the false complainant.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by LagacyHills: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
The story of Abba kyari is suspicious, a citizen raised false alarm against another citizen and you got to the root of the matter to discover that the complainant lied instead you went ahead to be friends with the false complainant.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by rita25(f): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO CATCH THE HUNTER E DON DEY HAPPEN grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bighead95:
When premiership dey start ?

Brotherly.

I no wan begin dey dash online bookmakers money again.

But dem go die for my hand this season.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Rolly22(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tima1980:
Abba Kyari you are a good person and 90% of us Nigerans are happy having you in our generation. 10% belong to those that will come after my comment. Huspuppies hope you are still wearing your gucci in jail we need more of your gucci pix oooooooooo.......... We Move like trailer

You’re a complete slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

There is boutique in his office
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
micronut:
Let's await what FBI will say on this, particularly that Sahara reporter news on him flying to Dubai to meet Hushpuppi and Hush telling him I want to be your boy sir.

Meanwhile if you miss the gist, this video report may help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgX-QZasp8

I think I just a post on FBI on this matter
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by BeardedMeat(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

Huss was not based in Nigeria, Kyari has no right to hold the suspect, so he released him.
He understood it was a business deal gone bad. The suspect must have made some threats to hush. That issue was settled.
Mind you, everyone still felt hush was into legal business, no grounds to suspect or arrest him at that time.

What else should Kyari have done?
And then he became escrow for someone like Hushpupi who was already notorious for his unexplained wealth.

When this same guy was spotted with Atiku in Dubai, he was justified a Fraudster who was part of PDP. Nobody waited for proof of his innocence before spreading a false narrative.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by pappilo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Did Mr Kyari prosecute Chibuzor Vincent when he found out what the real issue was? Did he get an arrest warrant for Hushpuppi and did he put him on the INTERPOL wanted list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.