Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations (67070 Views)

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / BREAKING: DCP Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Dpeachi: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Go tell that shit to the FBI. You are so busted. Money Don choke you
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by majorbravo: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chijeep:
Hushpuppi baby don't you cry everything is gonna be alright...(in Eminem's voice)
Stiffen that upper lip up, little puppi, I told ya, FBI’s gon hold ya, through the night. Abba Kyari’s not here right now and we don’t know why we feel how we feel inside... (Eminem continues).

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Ayomivic(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-reacts-to-hushpuppi-allegations/

Is like Abba Kayari had step on the toes of big man in Nigeria as Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu.

May God set you free from their snare if your hands are clean as you said
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Bighead95(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Brotherly.

I no wan begin dey dash online bookmakers money again.

But dem go die for my hand this season.

Brotherly most of them na fake them be ... The koko nah take time forecast well if nah 10 odds you see put 1k on top am you go see 10 for week ....

God no go shame us ..

We go cashout brotherly
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Govocrete: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
You made too much points related to Hushpuppi accusations.

1. You became his errand boy by accept to negotiate with a tailor to receive #300k for clothes.

2. You took delivery of the clothes at your office and he came to pick it up.

If you can be an errand boy for Hushpuppi and his tailor, what will stop you from harrassing his business partner?

I beg, you super hero cop time have come to an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by teebillz: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guyman02:
Believe Abba Kyaris Taqqiya at your own detriment.
Several people pointed to him as being behind some killings and extortions when he was OC SARS during the ENDSARS probe and these people are not even linked, instead of the Government investigating the allegations they rather promoted him because of the part of the country he hails from while his Igbo colleague Joseph who headed Awkuzu SARS has been hounded into exile by his fellow Igbos.

Hushpuppy at this point is revealing his activities and bribery same Femi Otedola accused Hon. Farook of collecting $600k subsidy bribe from him and Farook denied until recorded voice calls and videos were presented.
Till today Ganduje is still denying the video evidence of him collecting dollar bribe which Buhari claimed was doctored just to help his campaign during the 2019 elections.
For the American lawyer to enter these claims in American Court it means they have enough evidence

The Awkuzu SARS guy was killing and extorting
Igbo youths. How many Hausa youths have Abba Kyari killed or extorted?
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Okoroawusa: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
It's hush words against Abba but the one with evidence will come out looking better...las las nobody yansh clean
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Bollinga: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
His defence line is an insult to my intelligence.

Abba kyra is not smart. He should have come up with a better lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by snoopz: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lemme call buhari to make enquires about his doctor
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Guyman02: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
teebillz:

The Awkuzu SARS guy was killing and extorting
Igbo youths. How many Hausa youths have Abba Kyari killed or extorted?
How many Nigerian youths have Abba Kyari killed or extorted?
Fixed it for you cool
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by JBoss25(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bollinga:
His defence line is an insult to my intelligence.

Abba kyra is not smart. He should have come up with a better lie
grin
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Hassanmaye(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

See mumu mumu story way our police come up with

So for this twenty first century na im our police dey come up with this dog shit story to pull the wool over our eyes...to deceive, to trick...to bamboozle..to pull a fast one on us...to throw dust in our eyes...to mislead and hornswoggle us

Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread...there will always be fire at one end of my weed while I puff from the other end...the Nigeria police can go fuckkk themselves....bunch of miscreants
Bad boy I never thought you can speak good English like this o
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Hassanmaye(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
DIRTY COP. Look at his explanation. he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office.

[img]https://i./1P92.gif[/img]

Hahah grin grin bad boys too much for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Konskott(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is he really a top cop? A top cop who didn't know who Hushpuppi was? The top cop is also a friend of Obi Cubana. A top cop should be able to smell, even from a distance, who a criminal is and then distance himself. If he didn't know, he is therefore not a top cop.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by adonaimart(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
My thoughts exactly and am not surprised it's not been enforced.

Government and its agents aren't doing enough and that's the real problem.

BeardedMeat:
The law on gifts for civil servants is there but no enforcement.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Livelystone01: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Masanto:
Something is fishy, Hushpuppi paid directly to the seller but the Clothes were delivered to your office? Why cant the seller waybill directly to him if there is no tie between you and Hush. Abi him de run Escrew service?
...also found something very funny with his statement. The cop used the word "we" a lot just to cover and hide himself from the front.

Instead of him to keep shut and wait, he is making a statement that will complicate his case when he eventually gets arrested in futuret. How will his lawyer come up with an alternative statement to free him when he has made an amateur statement in the media already. He of all people should know that the media never forgets

An ordinary investigator will destroy this statement in court, not to talk of professional lawyers.

He should have met with a good liar like Lai Mohammed or asked him to speak on his behalf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by DukeofNL: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Singham's Return fall cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Gfskw: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shut up
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Gfskw: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by EgunMogaji2: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Government magic grin
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Mangekyo: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
This criminal element who calls himself a policeman must be a clown grin
First off, he said hushpuppy saw his local Abi native clothes on social media and told him he liked them. You mean the same hushpuppy that wears vasace, Gucci and other expensive closed is the one who saw the rag you wore on social media and then told you he liked them? grin what a bitch. cheesy
If truly, hushpuppy liked the clothes you wore, that means they were of the same caliber of those extremely expensive clothes hushpuppy used to wear. You will have to tell us where a policeman like you sees money that he uses to buy first class and very expensive clothes considering your salary. undecided

Hushpuppy cannot just wake up one day and decides to accuse an innocent person of being his accomplice. well I've no worries, since it's the FBI we're talking about here. Even EFCC know say this man Don finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by therajah: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

For your sanity n reputation avoid associating with people with questionable wealth. Good Nigerians appreciate your good works.
Exaaaaaaactly!! Why cant it be delivered to his house.. why kyaris office?
Why was mr kyari dealing with some1 who already made a false allegation.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by therajah: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oro rirun!
Should he not have been investigated and police check done; given he has made a false allegation. Kyari still dealing with some1 like that!
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by akaynezi: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-reacts-to-hushpuppi-allegations/

What a stale cheap story. FBI should do the needful immediately.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by teebillz: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guyman02:

How many Nigerian youths have Abba Kyari killed or extorted?
Fixed it for you cool

I will tell you when he visits The USA.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by kay29000(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
hushpuppi is like the "new jack city" movie character *nino brown" grin ....

He knows that it's already over for him .... and all those people that enjoyed the unclean money with him .... Will go down with him grin grin

Exactly
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by kingxsamz(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
DIRTY COP. Look at his explanation. he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office.

[img]https://i./1P92.gif[/img]

Lai Mohammed would have done better. grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by smsinnigeria(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Both of them are friends. They use same tailor. They also wine and dine together. Hushipop on confession mode now more names will be mentioned.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by chigonye: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
segun18:
Hushpuppi is only clutching on straw. He is a goner even though we may not fully comprehend what happened between him Abba Kyari and other police officers. Was Abba Kyari with him when he was popping Champagne and living in expensive houses in Dubai?

Enjoy your time in jail bro. Your instagram followers will miss you for sometime.

Iranu

Abba Kyari is a public figure and as such will not want to be seen popping champagne and the likes on social media. That doesn't mean he might not be a direct beneficiary of the fraudulently-gotten money of the hushpuppi guy.

Abba Kyari was in Oba on invitation by Cubana, but do you see him throwing bundles of money like the rest??
Did you see how Shina Peller "respectfully" spray him own money?? I'm sure it's because he knows he's a public figure.

An intelligent person will read Abba Kyari's response and immediately know He's is a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

See mumu mumu story way our police come up with

So for this twenty first century na im our police dey come up with this dog shit story to pull the wool over our eyes...to deceive, to trick...to bamboozle..to pull a fast one on us...to throw dust in our eyes...to mislead and hornswoggle us

Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread...there will always be fire at one end of my weed while I puff from the other end...the Nigeria police can go fuckkk themselves....bunch of miscreants

Mumu story indeed
I can revive your dead MacBooks or ios devices at a discounted price

I sell apple products too
Check my signature for more info bro
Location is ikeja computer village

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.