Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI (72946 Views)

FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Olajede56: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
see below
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Psoul(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
See fine, young and intelligent American Police Officers.
They look smart.
When u look at how smart they are and talk, to commit go dey hungry you so that u can be seeing them every time
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Lastmankc(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
This guy image don destroy
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Iliya1520: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
RIP
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by garfield1: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChangetheChange:

Is Buhari refuses to handover Kyari, Buhari him self and members of his government will be declared persona non grata and sanctioned in United States , in the UK (where he goes for medical checkup) and other allied countries to United States

Allen onyema of air peace was declared wanted too.any news?
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Chuksmonika(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:
He is not going anywhere for now.
Nigeria stands by its productive citizens.
shebi you know as dem dey take pick beans one by one... Naso FBI and Interpol go take pick am up. Nobody can save Kyari from this one.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Tmex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

That's how a criminal would have become IG
Fuuny. That's actually one of the criteria to become an IG..
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Fortez: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by adebwalex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na waoooo Nigeria my country 2with different Drama happening eveey day... I hope the FBI will come to Nigeria and arrest him. Abi they taught he is living In USA...
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ivolt: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chuksmonika:
shebi you know as dem dey take pick beans one by one... Naso FBI and Interpol go take pick am up. Nobody can save Kyari from this one.

Kyari is under Nigeria's protection just like this man was since 2019:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by NobleRace: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChangetheChange:

Is Buhari refuses to handover Kyari, Buhari him self and members of his government will be declared persona non grata and sanctioned in United States , in the UK (where he goes for medical checkup) and other allied countries to United States

Wahala for bubu
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by brainhgeek(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
onoja12:
i do not know kyari personally but what i do know is that ,black people should stop been stupid, the FBI is acting a racist script first of all they have release no statement linking Kyari to any crime secondly they are acting in a manner which would trouble diplomatic relations ,Nigeria is a sovereign state and we answer to Nobody.
It is time the AG inform the FBI that we do not answer to them, nobody i mean nobody will lay a finger on Kyari, if there is a case let them go though the AG office and then the courts before any such foolishness in any case it is high time the Nigeria police lunch a prob into the activities of serval oil companies and there deliberate act of tax evasion , lets find out how many American White are candidate for our prision system. you come here steal Billions of dollars year in year out then go out to attempt to portray blacks as thief's when in fact everything about a white man is all about fraud and stealing.

Kyari is not above the law. If the guys has a case to answer, he should go do it! We should stop this business of immunizing public office holders against jurisdiction. That is why a particular Deziani will loot the nation dry and run to a country to claim immunity. If the arms of our local law is too short to probe and nail our Gandollars, FBI should do the needful.
I like Kyari but he has his integrity to protect and the only way to do that is to clear his name. All Nigerians should not branded because of corrupt leadership and law benders. We are a sovereign state indeed but that shouldn't just apply when it is to your interest. Now we are looking for a way to extradite Deziani. Nnamdi Kanu could be brought into the country by the Nigerian government to answer for his crimes, Sunday Igboho at the mercy of the gvt of republic of benin, Kyari should go the other way if he has a case to answer.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by velocity25(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
the God of Biafrans

I keep saying it if my God fail to deal with enemies of igbo I'll then know that God don't exist.

the north is still suffering from their crimes against igbos during the Civil War
today their region is torn to pieces with war, Banditry, hunger and many many suffering with no end at sight.

God is with us
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
That's what is at play, God in heaven will surely avenge for us.
One (people) with God is/are majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by UncommonLogic: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
huptin:
Buhari will hide him from FBI, but if it is Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu? He will show power!

Has Buhari handed over the Air Peace Owner wanted by the FBI yet?
I'm sure you have amnesia about that one. HYPOCRITES.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Awoleesu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
michoim:
War is brewing between Nigeria and USA...

I'll rather fight on the latter's side. cool
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Savie(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na only akirika business i did with hushpuppi - abba kyari
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Awoleesu(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
GoodIsGod:

You dey mind these guys?

FBI fit wait on your case for Ten Years. The day Dem go burst you, you go think say na lightning strike you.

FBI
CIA
Israeli Secret Service Mossad

Don't joke with them.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by UncommonLogic: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Abba Kyari the Jack Bauer is not a saint.

He is a good cop it's a shame that he involves in shady deals

E-money, Hushpuppy, Obi those are his rich gang friends. Something fishy shocked

He should go to US and prove his innocence, this is a shame on the black uniform.

He should, and the guy that owns Air Peace should also be handed over to the FBI. Buhari has been providing cover for Enyanma for too long.
He's also wanted in the US by the same FBI.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by garfield1: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Buhari will never surrender a fulani man.
The government will stall the case. Nigerian police will respond by saying the case is under investigation.
Lai Mohammed, Hell Rufai, Adamu Garba will dare the FBI.

He is kanuri please
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by gazza07(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin cheesy grin it sweetens my belly. The so called mr integrity in police is a big fraudster. Ladies and gents; your incoming IGP
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:
He is not going anywhere for now.
Nigeria stands by its productive citizens.

Na so. He needs to be an example. Why should he be publicly associating with known criminals? He knows who he is so why hang around with them? A word is enough for the wise. Keep kwayyet una no dey hear. If you’re doing wrong thing just dey keep kwayyet.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by mbos: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Cubana! Dino melaye, etc make unah run oooo, Run ooooo!! Because by the time FBI will start with Kyari and he begins to sing... grin

NAIRALAND BMC'S MAY NOT RECOVER FROM THIS HEAVY BLOW ANYTIME SOON..

He went to imo state and killed the children of light! His hour of darkness has come!
it has come, he is doomed, long live Biafra
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by onoja12: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
by all means i agree with you in same vain Nigeria will and should not hand its citizen over to people who are clearly out to paint a negative image of the country, the FBI has established no case against Kyari rather i suspect they are laying a foundation to go after Obi Cubanna. there case is baseless in substance and mark my word America will never hand its citizen to you on a case as baseless as this, infact they would never hand over there citizen for any case .so while Kyari should answer any case if there is any, I put it to you that there is none, bear in mind this is the same FBI who went after the chairman of Air peace on this same baseless allegation because he refuse to buy used planes from an America, so the FBI is there destroying its own image and reputation

brainhgeek:

Kyari is not above the law. If the guys has a case to answer, he should go do it! We should stop this business of immunizing public office holders against jurisdiction. That is why a particular Deziani will loot the nation dry and run to a country to claim immunity. If the arms of our local law is too short to probe and nail our Gandollars, FBI should do the needful.
I like Kyari but he has his integrity to protect and the only way to do that is to clear his name. All Nigerians should not branded because of corrupt leadership and law benders. We are a sovereign state indeed but that shouldn't just apply when it is to your interest. Now we are looking for a way to extradite Deziani. Nnamdi Kanu could be brought into the country by the Nigerian government to answer for his crimes, Sunday Igboho at the mercy of the gvt of republic of benin, Kyari should go the other way if he has a case to answer.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by mbos: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Auladimeji:
Honestly, FBI should deeper in this Kyari's allegation,many police officers also chop from the money...Make dem pack all of them
yes I gree with}:‑) all his SArs boys and police bribe takers
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by SeeThisLoser: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
morgstreme:

Where is the warrant of Arrest?

IPOB never begin see anything for this man hand..

By the time Kyari is done with IPOB,dem go talk say na him be Nnamdi Kanu tailor.. hehehehehehehehehehehehehe..

The guy is finished.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ivolt: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Na so. He needs to be an example. Why should he be publicly associating with known criminals? He knows who he is so why hang around with them? A word is enough for the wise. Keep kwayyet una no dey hear. If you’re doing wrong thing just dey keep kwayyet.
Known criminals like who?
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by CaptainFM1: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
KanuSE:

Did you say "come our clean" ?

You probably have no idea how they roll in the western world.

US is not Nigeria.

Don't qoute me wrongly....It is a conditional statement....starting with "If...."
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by mbos: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Obi Cubana arrest loading too
for ever associating with An Enemy of his people, a killer of Innocent youth, he will soon join them as a sabo he is
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:

Known criminals like who?

The Hush Puppi he was with is he not a criminal? The burial he had no business attending is it not with men of questionable income? If you are not questionable why hang with criminals?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ivolt: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

The Hush Puppi he was with is he not a criminal? The burial he had no business attending is it not with me of questionable income? If you are not questionable why hang with criminals?
He was never seen with Hushpuppi, if you disagree, present any picture evidence.
As for the burial, the people who attended it include Peter Obi, Maduka and Governor Wike.
A person is not a criminal because you say or feel so.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by membranus: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
If you see this guy's house in Gusape district of Asokoro, you will wonder if IG of police exist. The house is a heaven on earth, very close to Obi Cubana residence. Abba Kyari have taste

We don't need to be told that the tasty house was not built with his meagre police salaries.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by panifid(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dabronze:
E Shocke
E no shock me ohh!
Suspected him for a while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.