Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI (72955 Views)

FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
FBI should just come and kinapp him the way buhari kidnapped MKN. Buhari and failure. Hence, the main reason USA does not want to sell fighting jet to Nigeria.
Again, its high time US embassy stop asking people what they want to go and do in the US.
Dear US consular,
Nigerians are leaving this Hell called Nigeria. Nigerians are oppressed and Buhari expect us ALL to be mute.
MKN, speak up for the Ibo's, he was kidnapped!
Igboho spoke for the YORUBA'S his house was raided in the middle of the night with several of Igboho dead and their body gone.
Same faith befell the NIGERIAN YOUTHS when they dare speak up during the #EndSarsProtest. Please grant us asylum, Buhari and his Hausa/Fulani brothers has taken EVERYTHING AWAY FROM NIGERIANS and we dare not cry OR complain.
US of A, for every reasonable Nigerian youths that will apply for visa, PLEASE grant them. Being alive is a miracle in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Subomi11: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Plomo:
Malami has the final say.

No be only warrant.

That is the de facto President. May 29, 2023 is around the corner.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by KanuSE: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
CaptainFM1:

You don't understand the meaning of conditional statement, do you?

Conditional statement...lol cheesy

Why would you even consider 'if he comes out clean' in the context of a very sensitive international investigation conducted by the US.

This is what I reacted to.

We see how our criminal politicians routinely come out clean from trials/prosecutions in the face of clear evidence, maybe that's what is confusing you.

US is not Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Segzy19: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Malawi na God abi. Ode
Plomo:
Malami has the final say.

No be only warrant.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by CaptainFM1: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
KanuSE:

Conditional statement...lol cheesy

Why would you even consider 'if he comes out clean' in the context of a very sensitive international investigation conducted by the US.

This is what I reacted to.

We see how our criminal politicians routinely come out clean from trials/prosecutions in the face of clear evidence, maybe that's what is confusing you.

US is not Nigeria.

I don't join speculators. Until the case is concluded. You never can be certain. This same US that your inferiority complex makes you think they are expert in everything has also wrongfully convicted people and some were even sentenced to death.

You can see records for yourself here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States

You see why I don't speculate!
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by huptin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Has Buhari handed over the Air Peace Owner wanted by the FBI yet?
I'm sure you have amnesia about that one. HYPOCRITES.

Thanks for accepting that Buhari likes shielding criminals
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by UncommonLogic: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
huptin:

Thanks for accepting that Buhari likes shielding criminals

At least he shielded Oyenma after the crying from Igbo leaders not to send him to the FBI.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by blackmaine: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Remember say Dubai people talk say when them arrest baba hush say them for even arrest more people say na covid 19 make am, now see as one stupid onyeoshii from a low and ill learned region , can collect money just to deal with people he's meant to protect , God is real.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
This us very good. Let.tge corrupt police man go down too. Many more in Buhari govt will go down too. So they are likely to shield him. But sooner or late, all of them are going down. I said it, Invictus Obi first opened them, and then Hushpuppi cooperated too. Many are going down. Another person who might be among is this Daddy Freeze. He may go down too.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by KanuSE: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
CaptainFM1:

I don't join speculators. Until the case is concluded. You never can be certain. This same US that your inferiority complex makes you think they are expert in everything has also wrongfully convicted people and some were even sentenced to death.

You can see records for yourself here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States

You see why I don't speculate!

I'm sure you understand my drift by way of comparison but it appears you like to have the last word.

Have fun. grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by XXXXTENTACION: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:
He is not going anywhere as long as he continues to decimate violent criminals.
Nigeria stands by its productive citizens.
Productive fraudster you mean .... undecided
now that it's a fellow northerner story has changed... cheesy
Hypocrite....
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:

What nonsense is this?
Can't you read the charge against him?

We will not hand our violent criminal destroyer to the US over some weak claims.

Lols , pls cancel that "WE" and put "I'.......

Eg. ..(I will not hand over our violent criminal to the US over some important claims...)

Then come back to say this is the nonsense I meant to say.....

Cheers to the truth
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by lucianohase(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mr Abba Kyari , the super cop abi cup, u will soon be on your way to US and eventually land in US prison.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by GoodIsGod: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hardwork plus good integrity don't kill
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by meditator(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2021
dragunov:

Be consoling yourself. No matter how far darkness runs, light will always catch up.
Don't be painting black to be white. No matter the polishing you give to darkness, it can never be lighted. There is a clear difference between light and darkness
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Pimine: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2021
melzabull:
that is the logic of most yoroobas. Brainless cretins who turn logic on it's head

The day I saw comments like "buhari is a good man with bad intentions", I gave up on this despicable nitwits
Aswearugaaad

Well, what I'm certain of is that nicca is testing the limits of stupidity. Heck, he prolly holds the Guinness record of the world's stupidest person!
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by rita25(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2021
HUSHPUPPI HOW MUCH DID U GIVE BOOOHARI? TALK NAU OH.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by dragunov: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2021
meditator:
Don't be painting black to be white. No matter the polishing you give to darkness, it can never be lighted. There is a clear difference between light and darkness

That is exactly what I am saying grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ivolt: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Productive fraudster you mean .... undecided
now that it's a fellow northerner story has changed... cheesy
Hypocrite....
Don't be blinded by tribal sentiments.
The issue here is whether Kyari has contributed positively to the country's security.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Char1es: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
The African National Congress of the ruling African party condemns the politicization of COVID-19's origins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.