Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI (72924 Views)

FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by 4ckyou: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChangetheChange:

Yep, u know how many yahoo boys EFCC has extradited to US on the request of FBI

link or source?
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Fcwilly: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
This confirmed the story of the Igbos that he arrested, collecting millions of Naira from them for bail, that guy is not clean. Please extradite him to USA, Very soon PMB will make him an ambassador like burantashi in Cotonou.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by tunary(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
SlayerForever:
E sweet me dieeeeee
Lol una bad o
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Tundex911: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maybe if FBI don dey pack dem leaders one after the other., 9ja go better

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Arabs999: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
nabiz:
God of Biafrans will deal wiith him angry grin angry[left][/left]

. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, ABSOLUTELY
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Bhol28: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gobe
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by frog12: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
the names of POLITICIANS he was laundering money for are what I am waiting for !

anigbajumo:
If u a very close to Policemen, You will realises that 98% of them are not innocent. Even the constable one are guilty of begging on the road if u drive a nice care not to talk of the high ranking one that av access to criminals. I can never in anyway be amazed of this ugly trend, I can 100% assure anybody reading this comment that Buhari that I knw will never sack him infact he will even be promoted. Before FBI came out to indict anybody, they av more than mind-blowing evidence to nailed the person in any court of jurisdiction.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin
since the youth spoke sense via endsars
den nor hear
now
America will Speak to them in za language zay understand
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by WaffenSS(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Damn.

This puppy has really been hushed.

See how thin he's become.

Do they serve watery beans in US prisons too?

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by jjohndoe83: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vacation don cast be that. Step out of Nigeria and them carry am.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by aryzgreat: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rip sound sultan

Whistling...... One day bush meat go catch d hunter oooi
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fcwilly:
This confirmed the story of the Igbos that he arrested, collecting millions of Naira from them for bail, that guy is not clean. Please extradite him to USA, Very soon PMB will make him an ambassador like burantashi in Cotonou.

you can trust karma to strike at the right time
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by KanuSE: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
CaptainFM1:

Well, I guess we should not speculate yet until more Information is available. And if he comes out clean, I guess he should not just be projected, he should be rocket launched at lightning speed to IGP position

Did you say "come our clean" ?

You probably have no idea how they roll in the western world.

US is not Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Kinzo0917(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
michoim:
War is brewing between Nigeria and USA...
. U funny sha. Nigeria will defeat Almighty USA within minutes. We will bombard everywhere with the super tucano jets we bought from the US recently. And USA Will beg nigeria and surrender to us. No be wetin u wan hear be that?
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Cubana! Dino melaye, etc make unah run oooo, Run ooooo!! Because by the time FBI will start with Kyari and he begins to sing... grin

NAIRALAND BMC'S MAY NOT RECOVER FROM THIS HEAVY BLOW ANYTIME SOON..

He went to imo state and killed the children of light! His hour of darkness has come!

Who are the children or light?? Are the supposed children of light not killing themselves?

Abba kyari allegedly committed a crime and he has to answer to it. Period.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by sonsomegrigbo: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Over!
His Cup is Filled to the Brim and overflowing..
He that killeth with the sword will die with the same sword..
Hope others learn from him.

This could be the one of the reasons they didn't release those Jets/Weapons.

Are you one of the bandits?
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Livelystone01: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
IGBOSON1:

In Nigeria....let him venture out to a sane country (not the likes of Kenya), and we’ll see how far!
What that guy failed to see is that Malami has few years to be there.

Kyari on the other hand, he is already confined to the shores of Nigeria for life. Whenever he leaves, he would be arrested immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by KanuSE: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. U funny sha. Nigeria will defeat Almighty USA within minutes. We will bombard everywhere with the super tucano jets we bought from the US recently. And USA Will beg nigeria and surrender to us. No be wetin u wan hear be that?

...and our darling daddy will lead us to war from the back front. grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by jrjfjfj: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fashion Police grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by PrinceOfLagos: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
WaffenSS:
Damn.

This puppy has really been hushed.

See how thin he's become.

Do they serve watery beans in US prisons too?
That's not Hush
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by manny4life(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Depressed101:
ah swear this is a funny statement to me, what does kyari got to do with the fraud, even if he received a gift from hushpuppi, how does that warrant for his arrest? Does it mean they will also arrest Gucci store managers in Dubai because abass bought luxury goods from them with stolen funds, ah swear some Nigerians are quick to lick on someone's downfall, it's like they waiting for someone to fall so they can jump him...
The case of onyeama made me see how fbi can issue stupid warrants once it's Africa, Nigeria especially, that is involved in the case....

But the likes of Enron, WorldComm and Bernie Madoff and so many other high profile indictments were all prosecuted and were almost all white people and Americans. Continue consoling yourself. If anyone does crime, they should face the law.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by eluquenson(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
In sound sultan's voice

'When the Bush meat catch the Hunter oh'
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Arabs999: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
bigeliot:
E sweet me
Kai.. E sweet me, E sweet you..
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
huptin:
Buhari will hide him from FBI, but if it is Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu? He will show power!

Hide ke.... its better he stay in the uk where he is hiding oooo... or Bubu should not dream of stepping his legs in U.S.... well he can take his place... since he knows how to cover up for his futagalons...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Yankee101: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by CSTRR: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Well if Nigeria has any hope of getting the remaining super tucanos we paid for, we would need to extradite the crooked cop to answer for his crime.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Rayjnr: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChangetheChange:

Is Buhari refuses to handover Kyari, Buhari him self and members of his government will be declared persona non grata and sanctioned in United States , in the UK (where he goes for medical checkup) and other allied countries to United States

Hmmmmm US man, take am easy na
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by 02Kebreal(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Now we know why he attended Obi Cubans Mother's carnival
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by CSTRR: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
He is what the British call a "bent Copper".
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by brainhgeek(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Buhari should send this man to the USA to clear his (Kyari's) name if he (Buhari) is truly not a fraud of a corruption fighter. Mr. Kyari is just a dot in a circle and can be sacrificed at the expense of Buhari's self-acclaimed corruption fighter.
I won't be surprised if he does otherwise though. If Bubu could support Gandollar but did nothing about Kemi Adeosun, what is Kyari's case.
Nigeria is .......

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Talawaka: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Auladimeji:
Honestly, FBI should deeper in this Kyari's allegation,many police officers also chop from the money...Make dem pack all of them

If I reveal what I know about the inner workings of the Nigerian police force... cheesy
Nairaland will be hit with the mother of all DDoS.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by justjify(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Plomo:
Malami has the final say.

No be only warrant.
No be lie you talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.