Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI (72933 Views)

FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by FakeUnity: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:

grin grin
capture or death
Do you think your direktor and his illiterate minions are in charge of the US DOJ?

Nah, the terrorist group is now a paper tiger.

Your abokey cries, tastes like coca-cola to me. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ivolt: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
perambulator:

you mean the ones that dont settle him?
I think you need extra English lessons.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Wickedfact: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
melzabull:
"Not only are do you" ...

coming from someone who calls someone an illiterate cheesy

Brainless fools everywhere grin

Abeg, I don't have time for female slaves subservient to their Bini masters. You are worthless and not as valuable as a sachet of Milo.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Maxymilliano(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
I hope Abba Kyari and the Owner of Air peace can do a visit to the United State for summer

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by melzabull(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html

Don't bother responding.
I put this up so other readers won't fall for your deceits.

From thesame article that said this...

My friend rest abeg

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
If you see this guy's house in Gusape district of Asokoro, you will wonder if IG of police exist. The house is a heaven on earth, very close to Obi Cubana residence. Abba Kyari have taste

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:

I think you need extra English lessons.

I think you need lessons in morality!!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Decency2020(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:
He is not going anywhere for now.
Nigeria stands by its productive citizens.

Same thing was said about Omar Al-Bashier but we know how it ended.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by wallarwallar(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
E don happen. ABBA kyari don cross high way motor don jam am

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by CountVersailles(f): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sijo01:
I knew this guy wasn't clean the moment he went to Oba
That much was clear. What was a supposedly clean policeman doing among a veritable gang of fraudsters, killers, and ritualists.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Pimine: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Abba Kyari the Jack Bauer is not a saint.

He is a good cop it's a shame that he involves in shady deals

E-money, Hushpuppy, Obi those are his rich gang friends. Something fishy shocked

He should go to US and prove his innocence, this is a shame on the black uniform.
Aswearugaaad

Stop lying to yourself. How does a good cop involve in shady deals? Nicca is a fvcking criminal guilty of fraud and extrajudicial killings. Dahs all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by BENEAMATA: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
The puppy would not HUSH ! , now Abba don kyarry ! Quite unfortunate , their patron saint c in c will look away as he did with the pantAmine villain in charge of NIN .
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by melzabull(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:

[s] Abeg, I don't have time for female slaves subservient to their Bini masters. You are worthless and not as valuable as a sachet of Milo. [/s]
haven been bursted, the fool suddenly realizes he has no time for the useless female slaves in his enclave

No surprises thou...you beyerebe banzas are not suffersticated mor..ons for nothing cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by 8stargeneral: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
This news sweet die..God of Biafra is really fighting for us.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ka1y(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
From super cop to super fraud

No be small grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ivolt: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Decency2020:

Same thing was said about Omar Al-Bashier but we know how it ended.
Omar Al-Bashir is indicted for genocide crime against humanity and lost power.
Kyari case is just an allegation of helping one fraudster to fight his friend.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by legendgalas(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
The man said he is innocent and i believe him.
No court has proved him guilty yet
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Decency2020(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This news shock everybody

Just like the former Lord of EFCC Magu de mugu, they appear like hard working humble lamb but their level of corruption smells to high heavens.

No region is a corrupt as the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Belcon(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Over!
His Cup is Filled to the Brim and overflowing..
He that killeth with the sword will die with the same sword..
Hope others learn from him.

This could be the one of the reasons they didn't release those Jets/Weapons.
for sure thats the reason

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by tonididdy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na to find ambassadorial position for am sharp sharp....

I trust bubu... He will make him US ambassador overnight
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Karemarealty288(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Super fall....
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by sonofElElyon: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Cubana! Dino melaye, etc make unah run oooo, Run ooooo!! Because by the time FBI will start with Kyari and he begins to sing... grin

NAIRALAND BMC'S MAY NOT RECOVER FROM THIS HEAVY BLOW ANYTIME SOON..

He went to imo state and killed the children of light! His hour of darkness has come!

Why did you mention Dino's name? Advance your reasons
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by melzabull(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Stop lying to yourself. How does a good cop involve in shady deals? Nicca is a fvcking criminal guilty of fraud and extrajudicial killings. Dahs all.
that is the logic of most yoroobas. Brainless cretins who turn logic on it's head

The day I saw comments like "buhari is a good man with bad intentions", I gave up on this despicable nitwits

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by muykem: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
They should handover him to interpol. We have zero tolerance for corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by fidtopade: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
There have always been accusation against this so called super cop. Now is now obvious for the deaf to see, for the blind to hear and for dome to decide.
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Decency2020(f): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
ivolt:

Omar Al-Bashir is indicted for genocide crime against humanity and lost power.
Kyari case is just an allegation of helping one fraudster to fight his friend.

When he was indicted some ran their mouth like basket he will go nowhere. buhari will still leave office and another government can easily sacrifice him

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by ThuGGeR147: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Extradition ASAP..... Just like they did to kanu...
Buhari regime is way worst mehnnnn... Kaiii
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
7pages of dumb comments.. Phew.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by onoja12: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
i do not know kyari personally but what i do know is that ,black people should stop been stupid, the FBI is acting a racist script first of all they have release no statement linking Kyari to any crime secondly they are acting in a manner which would trouble diplomatic relations ,Nigeria is a sovereign state and we answer to Nobody.
It is time the AG inform the FBI that we do not answer to them, nobody i mean nobody will lay a finger on Kyari, if there is a case let them go though the AG office and then the courts before any such foolishness in any case it is high time the Nigeria police lunch a prob into the activities of serval oil companies and there deliberate act of tax evasion , lets find out how many American White are candidate for our prision system. you come here steal Billions of dollars year in year out then go out to attempt to portray blacks as thief's when in fact everything about a white man is all about fraud and stealing.

SeeThisLoser:

https://gazettengr.com/breaking-u-s-court-orders-fbi-to-arrest-detain-abba-kyari-over-hushpuppi-multimillion-dollar-fraud/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Depressed101: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

https://gazettengr.com/breaking-u-s-court-orders-fbi-to-arrest-detain-abba-kyari-over-hushpuppi-multimillion-dollar-fraud/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
but I don't see how Abba kyari is related to the fraud hushpuppi committed, how na, does it mean Gucci store managers in Dubai will now be arrested because abass bought goods from them with stolen money, shey its only gift abass gave kyari... So what's the arrest for?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Elbinawi: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
How police chief Abba Kyari flew to Dubai to spend good time with Hushpuppi: FBI

"Assistant Police Commissioner Abba Kyari left his official activities in Nigeria and flew to Dubai to enjoy a stupendous lifestyle with notorious Internet fraudster Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation."

"The September 2019 trip was only an episode of a mutually-beneficial cozy affair of Messrs Kyari and Abbas’ that was uncovered by American authorities as part of their ongoing prosecution of Mr Abbas for multimillion-dollar Internet fraud."

"Mr Abbas pleaded guilty this week after his legal representatives successfully negotiated a plea deal with prosecutors in Central California, court documents said. He faces up to 20 years in jail at sentencing in the coming weeks. He will also forfeit some of his plunder from years of online fraud and pay restitution to some of his victims, court filings said."

Mee:

Assistant Police Commissioner Abba Kyari is a supercop in Nigeria. Possibly the most decorated cop but extremely corrupt. This cop is a billionaire. The US FBI just recommended his arrest and prosecution.

We should remember that the Nigerian police is arguably the most corrupt police force in the world. Nigerian Police are worst than armed bandits. They are armed robbers in uniform.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI by Yuslaw2438: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Let see if Fulani terrorists President in Aso Rock with ethnic Bigot,tribalistic and nepotism in his Genetic would extradite fulani Yahoo Yahoo accompany to USA
We all see how that useless who cannot defeat Bokoharam for almost 7years as COAS was writting Bigot letter up and down in Cotounu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.