Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him (36429 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol to Track Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by primetyme: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Go through the comments of our so called youths and you will understand why it will never be well with this country. “How much did he take inside the 1.1 million that the fbi is coming for him?” Seriously? Is that to justify his action?

Una nova ready at all at allsad

3 Likes

Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Jiokejohn: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

In other words, the story is false abi? grin grin cheesy

If it is, why did criminal Kyari release a statement on a 'false' story?? Answer this.

............................................................................................
Your hero Kyari was outsmarted. They released part of the story deliberately & he rushed to release statement.

Immediately they saw it, they dropped more. Now baba don put himself for hot soup by admitting the first story. grin

No backing out of this! He's cooked.
Nice analysis.
Let's see the defence he will put up to argue or challenge further.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by infogeneral: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
"that he only responded to complaint from the fraudster that someone was threatening to kill his(hushpuppi) family in Nigeria over a deal gone wrong.
He stated that he only helped hushpuppi to get native attires which cost N300,000 and that the money was paid directly to the account of the tailor."
Is he a fashion designer or an errand boy?
Bullshit! A smart cop he claimed to be should come up with a smarter defense.

3 Likes

Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Jaysnowkid: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
No need to worry much my brother, people with questionable character are in charge of various sensitive positions in the Country. This government has only pushed Nigeria near doomsday.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Jiokejohn: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

If he did not respond to the allegations, same you people would still find one excuse, now that he has made the clarification, let the FBI sowop in and come and arrest him
One of the symptoms of lack of Integrity is no shame.

Please save your image for once. Do not argue further. The guys has lots of edges above you.

3 Likes

Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by DoggoneDogg: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

grin cheesy

That's one of the daily news, daily allegations news that will come and go...

Be realistic my friend instead of being optimistic

Seems you're related to Kyari. Your brother is gone. Brace yourself up.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Monogamy: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jiokejohn:

One of the symptoms of lack of Integrity is no shame.

Please save your image for once. Do not argue further. The guys has lots of edges above you.

Switching moniker to authenticate yourself right?

grin cheesy You are still a learner
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by DoggoneDogg: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jiokejohn:

Nice analysis.
Let's see the defence he will put up to argue or challenge further.

One of his attorneys is already practicing in this thread. grin
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by DoggoneDogg: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Switching moniker to authenticate yourself right?

grin cheesy You are still a learner
[/s]

You be confam mumu. I still dey here.
Unlike you, I have a day job & I had things to attend to. Maluu grin
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by BabaO2: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Like play, like play, this long-necked PDP member called Deji Adeyanju has turned himself to an activist. Judging people without any fact finding.
It is true talk, stop following blindly. Buhari will use all state apparatus to protect and defend his ethnic people and will use same state apparatus to dehumanise and destroy other ethnics in same Nigeria. #You cant be more APC than me before buhari started his obvious shameless northern/fulanisation agenda
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by DoggoneDogg: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnforcer:
There have been several allegations against that man and they keep sweeping them under the carpet.Where did he get the money to be building a house in Asokoro?He even ignores warrant by judges as if he is above the law.Many allegations when he was in Sars Lagos. He tries to act righteous but he he cant escape all these allegations

FBI can wait for him for 30 years sef. He will answer for it, sure banker!
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Monogamy: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Wait oo,But I didn't quote you now about switching moniker? Did I?

Are you the only person who has engaged with me on this thread?

Then why are you feeling threatening about me saying someone has switched moniker to authenticate himself..

You dey chop fufu ni? Or perhaps guilty conscience?
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by DoggoneDogg: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Wait oo,But I didn't quote you now about switching moniker? Did I?

Are you the only person who has engaged with me on this thread?

Then why are you feeling threatening about saying someone has switched moniker to authenticate himself..

You dey chop fufu ni? Or perhaps guilty conscience?

Because the quote he gave you was the one in which you responded to me...

Simple IQ test. wink
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by ajl: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Newboss:
But he didn't commit a crime against the US or any other country. He has no business with US or FBI. FBI is not world police. FBI is a US organisation that works for the US.

Kyari only has business with Nigerian police.

Where is that common sense? Fact of the matter is that he was a beneficiary of the fraud. In law, it's like receiving stolen goods. Haven't you read about people getting arrested for receiving stolen goods. I am thinking the N300k is what was sent to Kyari Nija account, while a much larger amount in foreign currency was probably sent into his bank account elsewhere. The FBI wouldn't give his name without solid proofs. I am sure they have records of their communication. Imagine a senior Cop turning to errand boy for a fraudster. He helped receive and pay fund meant for the fraudster tailor. What "cock and bull" story.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Lighthammer(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Like play, like play, this long-necked PDP member called Deji Adeyanju has turned himself to an activist. Judging people without any fact finding.
SMH
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Lucifer1419: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Aboki, illiteracy is the problem here.

It was never reported that Hushbingo gave criminal Kyari $1.1m.
$1.1m is just the amount of the fraud deal that led to Hushbingo bribing him to arrest the Vincent guy.

Attend a proper school, almajiri is not education!!
. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Princedapace(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
ifytrik:
95 percent of Nigeria policemen are suporsed to be roten in jail right now, they are all thieves directly or indirectly

Oga, 9 out of every 10 Nigerian is a criminal.

Omo, 9 out of every 10 Nigerian.

Lecturers, doctors (people get fake doctor's report in Nigeria for as little as 3k)
Local govt, ministries, market women and men, soldiers, immigration officers, they wanted to cut my throat when I went for international passport grin
Your politicians, civil defence, yahoo Boys, etc. Omo, Nigerians are terrible people when it comes to money becus we glorify money too much.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by UnabashedIPOB: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
On Thursday morning, unsealed court documents reveal that Hushpuppi allegedly bribed the top cop to arrest an associate in Nigeria. A US court has also ordered the FBI to arrest Kyari. He stated that he only helped hushpuppi to get native attires which cost N300,000 and that the money was paid directly to the account of the tailor.

No one should be surprised at the news of how corrupt this TERRORIST FULANI COP, Abba Kyari, is. He's of the ethnic stock that knows NOTHING about honesty, hard-work and instituting growth oriented policies other than laziness, dishonesty and destruction. And this corrupt FOOL wants us to believe that he ONLY helped Hushpuppi to get native attire. The question then is when did he abandon his job as a "Corrupt Cop" to become a dealer in native attire? This M0R0N should at least learn to tell a more plausible story if he wants to LIE. He better NOT set his foot on US soil or else he would go the way of his BRIBER, Hushpuppi. This is the beginning of his downfall. Like MNK said, "Their hands would feed them their own poison pill."
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by LutanFyah: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Pantami this , Pantami that, Pantami those, what eventually happened to it?
You're asking what eventually happened?

Have you seen the news about the planes from US?

Your president is looking for loans, I hope you can borrow him the money?

Wake up.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by bibbiana(f): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
The Abba kyari I know died of covid last year undecided

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Jiokejohn: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Please, disassociate from 'name-calling'.
Let's continue to engage him in a very civil manner.

Let people juxtapose.

From his comments and utterances, his IQ leveL will manifest.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by frog12: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
you believe this POLICE OFFICER ??
nonsense.

NPF should investigate him.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by ospreywin(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Even our supercop? Nigeria police force is rotten to the core.

For your vehicle documents hassle free check my signature
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by JesseJo: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tony3245:
It's getting started

As we all know, nothing will happen. Sad reality of our country..

I write assignments and projects....check my signature

So, you write assignments and projects and rational thinking eludes you.

I pity those that patronise you.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by bankylan: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maggots like you are the reason the political elites trample over Nigerians. Someone is indicted by FBI and you are there in your overcrowded room in Lagos suburb defending someone who will shoot you and oppress your family for minor offence.

bolaayenimo:
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by NurseJay: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
bolaayenimo:

There are regular idiots. And then there are your kind! Tueh!
Re: Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him by Ibime(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Was he indicted in the US? Pantami's was in Nigeria & we all know his darling daddy will shield him with his corrupt system.

This is the FBI.
It's simple; if Buhari wants more loans, he must produce Kyari or die of poverty. grin

But Buruji Kashamu was not released to the US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.